What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I always have laptop or phone with me. :D :D

He was a famous Indian film actor Amjad Khan who played the famous role of a Dacoit named Gabbar Singh in the Hindi movie Sholey.

thanks for information.will u post the scene or film link?
how old are u?
study or work?

thanks for information.will u post the scene or film link?
how old are u?
study or work?

I work but I won't go into much detail. I believe youtube don't work in your country otherwise I would have posted some famous scenes.

Ay cheghad to khoshmazei.
Timam oonvaght chie?

5-6 sali mishe ke hata ye bazie ligo nadidam. Oon tille baazi jahan sevomi ke esmesho gozoshtin football didan nadare.

e man fekr kardam abi hasti.
albate rast migi baziaye lige iran keyfiat nadare.

e man fekr kardam abi hasti.
albate rast migi baziaye lige iran keyfiat nadare.
2 rooz tool keshid ye harfe hesab azat bekesham biroon. Be omide inke ye roozi adam shi, oon ozve akhoondaro az to halghet bekeshi biroon. Agarim engilisi balad nisti, naro ba in araba kal kal kon.

Charandiate Press TV/Fars News roham say nakon inja type koni. Kharidar nadare.

2 rooz tool keshid ye harfe hesab azat bekesham biroon. Be omide inke ye roozi adam shi, oon ozve akhoondaro az to halghet bekeshi biroon. Agarim engilisi balad nisti, naro ba in araba kal kal kon.

Charandiate Press TV/Fars News roham say nakon inja type koni. Kharidar nadare.

Last edited:
How much does it take to travel from Iran to Turkey on plane? And is it cheap by comparison?

$64.99 without tax, but I'm not paying anything. :D
We have to pay about the same price for 30mbps connection. USA must be awesome! :D

Last edited:
kolan adame bahali hasti fekr nemikardam adamye bahli mesle to tu in site bashan albate bazi vaghta ghablana gozara nazarato khunde budam.
ok ghabul,be nazar miad ye zare asabani hasti behtare beri ye zare dor bezani.
man tu in site ravieye khodam ro edame midam va be un chizi ro ke eteghad daram minevisam
be nazarate digaran ham ehterah mizaram.movafagh bashi.felan
man nazare khodam ro daram age az nazare man khoshet neyumad karish nemshe kard
Age nazaratet vase khodet bood ke moshkeli nabood. Moteasefane tamame charandiati ke minvisi inja saaf az to halghe akhoonda dari dar miari. Donya ba oon donyayi ke akhoonda behet neshoon dadan kheily kheily fargh dare.

We have to pay about the same price for 30mbps connection. USA must be awesome! :D
Well, they're starting to come out with 1 Gb/s fiber optic networks in different places and the prices are no different than what me and you pay for our comparatively shitty 30 Mb/s speeds. The problem is of course the infrastructure that needs to be built. In bigger countries like USA and Canada this is a huge issue (distances that need to be covered are astronomical compared to a country like SK). This is why you always see smaller Scandinavian countries and East Asian countries implement these new techs much faster.

The UK should have its own 1 Gb/s fiber optic providers as well. Right now they're always being implemented in smaller towns so you won't find anything where you live. It's easier and cheaper to start running fiber in a small town first.

Last edited:
Age nazaratet vase khodet bood ke moshkeli nabood. Moteasefane tamame charandiati ke minvisi inja saaf az to halghe akhoonda dari dar miari. Donya ba oon donyayi ke akhoonda behet neshoon dadan kheily kheily fargh dare.

Well, they're starting to come out with 1 Gb/s fiber optic networks in different places and the prices are no different than what me and you pay for our comparatively shitty 30 Mb/s speeds. The problem is of course the infrastructure that needs to be built. In bigger countries like USA and Canada this is a huge issue (distances that need to be covered are astronomical compared to a country like SK). This is why you always see smaller Scandinavian countries and East Asian countries implement these new techs much faster.

The UK should have its own 1 Gb/s fiber optic providers as well. Right now they're always being implemented in smaller towns so you won't find anything where you live. It's easier and cheaper to start running fiber in a small town first.

Yeah I live in dorm here in Denmark. I download 8 GB data in one hour. Take that! :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom