What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

looool

zen-recliner-chair.jpg

+
images

V.S.

sitting on this thing in front of a computer waiting for windows to update itself so you can spend half an hour trying to install your stupid game, just to find out that your graphics card is too old (even though you bought it last week for 5000 dollars lol).
images

8-)

Emperor-1510-LX-High-Tech-Computer-Workstation-2.jpg

Yeah I know. North Dakota is weird. Here in Alberta we have all sorts of oil towns and they're mostly shitholes, but at the same time there are the two major cities in the province that aren't too bad (Edmonton and Calgary). Depending on what you're in, you can find a great job in these two cities so you don't have to go and live 60 miles north of butt phuk nowhere in some sort of oil town.

North Dakota as a whole seems like a total shit hole with lower salaries than Canada. A lot of the trades here aren't considered trades in the US and of course aren't unionized as well as they're in Canada. So even in ND salaries are still lower than what we see in Canada. Still, for a young guy in the US, I recommend picking up a trade and going to ND instead of wasting time in college getting some basket weaving degree that just sets you back 4-5 years and tens of thousands of dollars. I could have retired by the age 0f 35 had I started when I was 20. Oh well, by 40 I'm still hoping to retire lol

You know I may just consider it because college is starting to bore me LOL.

I will sell my left kidney for that thing!

When I retire, I'm buying one of those.

You know I may just consider it because college is starting to bore me LOL.
I'll PM you a great link (it was b/c of that site that I moved out here 13 months ago). Check your PM in a few minutes.
Edit: how does the whole PM thing work on this site?

I'll PM you a great link (it was b/c of that site that I moved out here 13 months ago). Check your PM in a few minutes.
Edit: how does the whole PM thing work on this site?

LOL it doesn't at all.

Anyone playing any MMOs?

I still play Counter Strike 1.6 (not a MMO). I started around 2003 (single player version) and I even played for national game tournaments while I was living in Sri Lanka. :D

Anyone else playing CS.6?

Anyone playing any MMOs?

I still play Counter Strike 1.6 (not a MMO). I started around 2003 (single player version) and I even played for national game tournaments while I was living in Sri Lanka. :D

I used to play CS zombies like 6 years ago.

LOL it doesn't at all.
lol I don't wanna post that site here. How can I send it so only you can see it? PHUK this is so dumb. Why isn't there a PM feature here?

Let's see... you're not a member of skyscrapercity.com by any chance are you?

lol I don't wanna post that site here. How can I send it so only you can see it? PHUK this is so dumb. Why isn't there a PM feature here?

Let's see... you're not a member of skyscrapercity.com by any chance are you?

Nah this is the only forum I am a member of lol, you can send it to my old email I used to made pdf kingmamba93@yahoo. If you feel like that's alright. :tup:

I only played it few times when Sri Lankan servers were down. I get bored easily with zombie mode.

Yeah it was repetitive but I enjoyed it.

Anyway I will see you guys later. :wave:

@Abii ill check my mail later to see if you sent it.

Nah this is the only forum I am a member of lol, you can send it to my old email I used to made pdf kingmamba93@yahoo. If you feel like that's alright. :tup:

Good night.

sent

Me too dude, I was a super hero in university league. Sometimes I tried to knife others out of being bored. That was a cool game, nice memories.

2 rooz tool keshid ye harfe hesab azat bekesham biroon. Be omide inke ye roozi adam shi, oon ozve akhoondaro az to halghet bekeshi biroon. Agarim engilisi balad nisti, naro ba in araba kal kal kon.
ah ah

Yeah I know. North Dakota is weird. Here in Alberta we have all sorts of oil towns and they're mostly shitholes, but at the same time there are the two major cities in the province that aren't too bad (Edmonton and Calgary). Depending on what you're in, you can find a great job in these two cities so you don't have to go and live 60 miles north of butt phuk nowhere in some sort of oil town.

North Dakota as a whole seems like a total shit hole with lower salaries than Canada. A lot of the trades here aren't considered trades in the US and of course aren't unionized as well as they're in Canada. So even in ND salaries are still lower than what we see in Canada. Still, for a young guy in the US, I recommend picking up a trade and going to ND instead of wasting time in college getting some basket weaving degree that just sets you back 4-5 years and tens of thousands of dollars. I could have retired by the age 0f 35 had I started when I was 20. Oh well, by 40 I'm still hoping to retire lol

what's so cool about being retired man? may i ask you how much money you make each month? you work there as a technicians yeah?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom