What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That's one of my dreams too. To visit as many countries in my life as possible. Unfortunately many people who have these dreams often forget about them after getting married and having children. I'm not talking about money only, because I have seen those very rich ones who ended up like this.
Of course, there are many others who won't let their marriage life ruin their wishes, I hope I don't give up too. I want to visit all the wonderful places in the world.

I also hope shortage of money don't get in the way. :D
The only thing that will stop you from achieving your dream is gonna be that Iranian passport. Everything else can be overcome. As harsh as it sounds, without another passport, you ain't going nowhere cept Syria and Iraq lol

So start hoping that the filthy akhoonds somehow disappear or you're stuck where you are.

Me too dude, I was a super hero in university league. Sometimes I tried to knife others out of being bored. That was a cool game, nice memories.

ah ah
That's true. Knifing is fun. In my earlier days of playing in servers I was famous for blocking doors and keep flashing in spawn area to blind others. All the regular players knew me. I wonder why the admins didn't ban my player name. They just banned my IP and all I had to do was to restart the modem then I get a different IP. After a while I started taking the game seriously and my team won 3rd place in national tournament called GCSL.

By the way, is there anyone from Europe who knows a good CoD4 or CS server to play?

Last edited:
"although originally belonging to the Aryan stock, the people of Punjab are descendants of the Iranians, Turks, Afghans and Arabs who came individually or in groups." :laugh:

That's interesting, they omitted Indo- of Indo-Aryans. :rolleyes1:

در سته من تازه اینجا اومدم اما بعضا پستاتو دنبال کردم واقعا دمت گرم آقا
دمت گرم یه دونه ای ... :enjoy: :cheers:

نه خواتسم حالتو بپرسم عزیز ;)
دمت گرم تو این سایت خیلی کارت درسته
بر عکس دیروز امروز خیلی با ایرانیهای اینجا حال کردم امیدوارم اونام ز من خوششون
شما آقا سهیل رهی سورنا و... کارشون درسته .
shoma kheyli lotf darin , mamnun :)

Lots of cool things about it.

Travel the world, pursue more fulfilling "careers," be my own boss etc... I wanna get my private pilots license and maybe buy a little single engine plane when I retire (Canada has the second largest pop'n of licensed pilots on the planet and the majority are private pilots who fly little planes for self transport lol).

do they have these limits like you should keep 20 miles distance from the major cities while you are flying?

if i was millioner i'd like to buy this one
14122803580433580599.jpg

do they have these limits like you should keep 20 miles distance from the major cities while you are flying?

if i was millioner i'd like to buy this one
14122803580433580599.jpg
I've never seen small planes near city centers and downtown areas, but I've seen plenty of these little single engined planes everywhere else. So I think they just limit them in city centers, not the city itself.

And that's a jet. Licensing requirement for those are way tougher. I'm talking about single engine 2-4 seater propeller planes like small Cessnas.

A used Cessna can be had for as little as 25-50 thousand dollars.
Cessna-152-008.jpg

@serpetine

To set it straight.The thread that was closed about Azerbaijan was not about Iran. An Arab user started it actually and non of us Turks started attacking Iran until certain users poked their nose inside Turkish issues again and supported Kurdish seperatism. Also if you really want to be seen objective, you should look at what the user best land has as avatar. A picture of Iran with lands including Turkey and Azerbaijan. What do you have to say about this?

ajibe ba inke memebere ghadimi hasti nemituni chera dadash?
anyway haman jan
shabet bekhyr
Yes dear , although i'm an old member , heck lot of people dont like me here ! of course except my fellow countryman ;)

thus i think this feature is only active for some certain people .

anyway i'm not even sure if senior members are allowed to send PMs. (i dont believe in conspiracy theories :lol: )

shab shoma ham be kheyr

ya ali

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom