What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

polo mixes with meat or vegetables and cook.
chelo cooks alone then eat with kebab or chicken.

In India, we eat plain rice or fried rice or pulao.With curries we prefer plain boiled rice or Pulao but unlike East Asians, we hate sticky rice. Polo sounds similar to Biryani.

What are the highest and lowest temperatures in Iran like ? Which are the coldest and hottest regions ?
Generally, the North West region (think Turkish border/Armenian border/Azerbaijan border) is the coldest. The Southern Coast (Persian Gulf) has the same climate as Kuwait and UAE. Immediately above that area (Shiraz for example) you have a very dry Mediterranean climate (it's actually the official climate classification for that area).

Then you have the two main deserts that nobody ever ventures into and those are Martian hot. Lut Desert has spots where temps can reach 70+ degrees celcius.

The majority of the pop'n lives in the western half of the country though.

You made it about Iran by saying "With emphasis on "all" Azeri lands...". Who are we kidding? You think you are talking with a 5 year old? If you see an Iranian supporting separatism in Turkey (or anywhere else) by his/her posts, refer it to me and if I didn't do anything about it, you can claim what you are claiming now.

And as I said, I can't issue infractions for user avatars unless they are insults,etc. As you see, @rmi5 has chosen the flag of so called south Azerbaijan, but I'm fine with it because that's not my responsibility to force members change their avatars. You may take your concern to senior mods and if it's a legitimate claim, they will act surely.

Tempretures can go to as low as -35 or -40 in winters in some mountainous cities, highest temperatures can reach up to 65 degrees in Lut desert, which is one of the hottest areas in the world.
Your responsibility is to moderate this section, in which you don't do it, and have extreme bias about non-farsi and non-mullah lover members. I can show you more than 10 posts in the last 2 days by these troll clowns who have insulted Turkey, Turks, Arabs, Azerbaijanis, and also personal insults in Persian language and you have deliberately done nothing about them.
@atatwolf , we know what the truth is about this section and the trolls who come from here. so there is no need to have any discussion about it with them. I did not want to post in this section anymore, but your discussion made me to do so, since I did not want you to receive another ban for nothing.

Your responsibility is to moderate this section, in which you don't do it, and have extreme bias about non-farsi and non-mullah lover members. I can show you more than 10 posts in the last 2 days by these troll clowns who have insulted Turkey, Turks, Arabs, Azerbaijanis, and also personal insults in Persian language and you have deliberately done nothing about them.
@atatwolf , we know what the truth is about this section and the trolls who come from here. so there is no need to have any discussion about it with them. I did not want to post in this section anymore, but your discussion made me to do so, since I did not want you to receive another ban for nothing.
Since only you and @atatwolf are complaining about it, it can be a good indication how right you are about my fairness.

You don't like my moderation because you have received a warning that you didn't like, but you deserved. That's the reason for all this. And if you have any posts that I left 'deliberately' undeleted, post them here.

If anyone was married they wouldn't be on this forum

*takes a sip of tea and waits for criticism* :coffee:

Your response was harder than a punch in my face :what:

tumblr_mgor15VYF31s35l67o1_250.gif

Since only you and @atatwolf are complaining about it, it can be a good indication how right you are about my fairness.

You don't like my moderation because you have received a warning that you didn't like, but you deserved. That's the reason for all this. And if you have any posts that I left 'deliberately' undeleted, post them here.
Do not try to divert the discussion.
It is not only me. All non-farsi members have complain about your moderation. BTW, what you did was very childish. Your friend insulted us and you issued warning for every one. Anyway, there would be no result in discussing with you, since you would not change your manner. So, I prefer not to waste my time.

right mostly but iran has other regions jungle desert...what ever.. :)

I once saw a documentary "People of the Flames" which was showing different places in Iran, the mountains didn't look like of having high temperature.

You didn't tell us about the Samanu you cooked.

oh , you remember that :)

It was cool . We cooked it and shared with our friends , relatives , etc .

I was surprised to see how sweet samanu was although it was made of wheat germ and flour .

Do not try to divert the discussion.
It is not only me. All non-farsi members have complain about your moderation. BTW, what you did was very childish. Your friend insulted us and you issued warning for every one. Anyway, there would be no result in discussing with you, since you would not change your manner. So, I prefer not to waste my time.

No one here is my friend and I did answer exactly to what you said, didn't divert anything.

You and @ghara ghan participated in a flame war with@Best Land and all three of you insulted each other. Please don't try to act innocent to show me as a 'biased' person. I can still bring the post here that you received infraction for in which you insulted the mentioned member. ALL of you deserved a warning and it was given, rightfully. That's the forum rule, if anyone participate in a flame war or insult another member, it can be followed by warnings/infractions.

@Serpentine i absolutely agree with @rmi5 he said all things i wanted to say

I respect your opinion, but the answer was given above.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom