What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The only thing that will stop you from achieving your dream is gonna be that Iranian passport. Everything else can be overcome. As harsh as it sounds, without another passport, you ain't going nowhere cept Syria and Iraq lol

So start hoping that the filthy akhoonds somehow disappear or you're stuck where you are.

Sure, getting visas is a difficult task at current circumstances. But still it's not the first concern. I was just hoping to have proper money and most importantly, a strong will to do this. Don't want to forget it because of marriage/childs etc. Then I will worry about getting tourist visas, it's hard, but not impossible. Besides, I may apply to Canada or Australia for my Ph.D, I think that makes things easier, doesn't it?

What you didn't answer in English, you answered in Farsi LOL
Do you think I would drone your house or something? o_O

He asked me in farsi and I answered in the same way .

I'm sure you're not gonna drone my house but there are dozens of suicide attackers in this forum that can be a real danger :-)

Do not try to divert the discussion.
It is not only me. All non-farsi members have complain about your moderation. BTW, what you did was very childish. Your friend insulted us and you issued warning for every one. Anyway, there would be no result in discussing with you, since you would not change your manner. So, I prefer not to waste my time.
True. All Turkic members complain about best land avatar and when we retaliate and give them a taste of their own pie, they act all innocent and insulted. We Turkics never haijack Farsi threads but they continually come to our threads to support Armenian occupation and Kurdish insurgency.

Your responsibility is to moderate this section, in which you don't do it, and have extreme bias about non-farsi and non-mullah lover members. I can show you more than 10 posts in the last 2 days by these troll clowns who have insulted Turkey, Turks, Arabs, Azerbaijanis, and also personal insults in Persian language and you have deliberately done nothing about them.
@@atatwolf , we know what the truth is about this section and the trolls who come from here. so there is no need to have any discussion about it with them. I did not want to post in this section anymore, but your discussion made me to do so, since I did not want you to receive another ban for nothing.
Mods should be objective and look past their own position. But he can't keep his mod task and his personal opinions seperate.

@Abii, What you said about Iranian visa is so not true. Believe me.
BTW, what the hell is wrong with these people? What the f@cking hell is wrong with this so called Hollywood?
I was wondering what's wrong these days in the market till one of my friends told me it's all about a crappy film named "Wolves of wall street".
Last night I had the chance to see the movie. What a crap. I guess now Hollywood is my number one enemy?
These days my friends are looking me in such a strange way I wanna puke. And I was wondering why every one is starting to ask about how to become a broker at the market.

دو عکس معنی دار: از سوریه تا ایران
در ایران، تندروها، با هجوم به مقبره آنها، اقدام به شعار نویسی بر روی دیوارهای آن کردند و خواستار تخریب اش شدند و تندروهای در سوریه، نبش قبر کردند!
عصرایران - اینجا ، مدفن دو ایران شناس آمریکایی در اصفهان است. پروفسور «آرتور پوپ» و «فیلیس آکرمن» که عمری را در این عرصه سپری کردند و سرانجام نیز در خاک ایران آرمیدند. آرامگاه آنها، سالیان دراز به عنوان مهمانان ابدی خاک ایران، طبق فرهنگ ایرانی و اسلامی، مورد احترام بود. اما تندروهای ایرانی، با هجوم به مقبره آنها، اقدام به شعار نویسی بر روی دیوارهای آن کردند و خواستار تخریب اش شدند.

اینجا کلیسایی در سوریه است و کشیش خفته در آن، سال ها حرمت داشت. اما تروریست ها با هجوم به مقبره کشیش، نبش قبر کرده، بقایای جسد را از قبر بیرون آوردند.

شباهت و فرق تصویر بالا و پایین در چیست؟
گروه اول، خواستار تخریب قبر شد ولی چون امکانش را نداشت، خودشان این کار را نکرد (نتوانست).
گروه دوم، خواستار تخریب بود و توان تخریب هم داشت و این کار را کرد.

پناه می بریم به خدا از قدرت یابی افراط گرایان در ایران اسلامی که اگر تروریست های سوریه، چهره اسلام را خشن جلوه می دهند، افراط گرایان ایرانی علاوه بر آن، سیمای مهربان ایران را نیز، متوحش می نمایانند.

Lol at the troll jumping on @Serpentine :lol: super lol :lol: hyper super lol ......

its so funny that no one else is complaining about his moderation ..... i also think his moderation is biased ::

he constantly ignores trolling by well-known trolls like @atatwolf , @Abii , that guy himself and a couple of pakistani trolls !!!!

and he does that just he is afraid of not being biased which makes him biased !!! anyone who trolls and posts crap should be dealt with properly .

he has banned me 2 times till now , one time just because i responded to that troll's insults about my family .

but i never said a thing !! because i felt that i deserved them , meanwhile i though the troll deserved them as well , but he didnt issue any infractions for him (again because he was afraid of being biased about trolls)

anyway , this kind of accusations shall be noted by the owner of the site , next time i'll make a thread in GHQ .

@Abii, What you said about Iranian visa is so not true. Believe me.
BTW, what the hell is wrong with these people? What the f@cking hell is wrong with this so called Hollywood?
I was wondering what's wrong these days in the market till one of my friends told me it's all about a crappy film named "Wolves of wall street".
Last night I had the chance to see the movie. What a crap. I guess now Hollywood is my number one enemy?
These days my friends are looking me in such a strange way I wanna puke. And I was wondering why every one is starting to ask about how to become a broker at the market.

در ایران، تندروها، با هجوم به مقبره آنها، اقدام به شعار نویسی بر روی دیوارهای آن کردند و خواستار تخریب اش شدند و تندروهای در سوریه، نبش قبر کردند!
عصرایران - اینجا ، مدفن دو ایران شناس آمریکایی در اصفهان است. پروفسور «آرتور پوپ» و «فیلیس آکرمن» که عمری را در این عرصه سپری کردند و سرانجام نیز در خاک ایران آرمیدند. آرامگاه آنها، سالیان دراز به عنوان مهمانان ابدی خاک ایران، طبق فرهنگ ایرانی و اسلامی، مورد احترام بود. اما تندروهای ایرانی، با هجوم به مقبره آنها، اقدام به شعار نویسی بر روی دیوارهای آن کردند و خواستار تخریب اش شدند.

اینجا کلیسایی در سوریه است و کشیش خفته در آن، سال ها حرمت داشت. اما تروریست ها با هجوم به مقبره کشیش، نبش قبر کرده، بقایای جسد را از قبر بیرون آوردند.

شباهت و فرق تصویر بالا و پایین در چیست؟
گروه اول، خواستار تخریب قبر شد ولی چون امکانش را نداشت، خودشان این کار را نکرد (نتوانست).
گروه دوم، خواستار تخریب بود و توان تخریب هم داشت و این کار را کرد.

پناه می بریم به خدا از قدرت یابی افراط گرایان در ایران اسلامی که اگر تروریست های سوریه، چهره اسلام را خشن جلوه می دهند، افراط گرایان ایرانی علاوه بر آن، سیمای مهربان ایران را نیز، متوحش می نمایانند.

Is that a Baha'i tomb that was destroyed?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom