What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

why_so_serious-wide.jpg

I once saw a documentary "People of the Flames" which was showing different places in Iran, the mountains didn't look like of having high temperature.

yeah mountains are mostly cold regions . desert parts and south parts are hot

No one here is my friend and I did answer exactly to what you said, didn't divert anything.

You and@ghara ghan participated in a flame war @Best Land and all three of you insulted each other. Please don't try to act innocent to show me as a 'biased'. I can still bring the post here that you received infraction for in which you insulted the mentioned member. ALL of you deserved a warning and it was given, rightfully. That's the forum rule, if anyone participate in a flame war or insult another member, it can be followed by warnings/infractions.

I respect your opinion, but the answer was given above.
I don't care, since I don't wanna post in this section anymore. I just wanted to let you know that we fully understand what you are doing, and we are not 12 years old child to be fooled. You can have fun with your clown friends here, and live in your bubble world. I don't care about it anymore.

No one here is my friend and I did answer exactly to what you said, didn't divert anything.

You and@ghara ghan participated in a flame war @Best Land and all three of you insulted each other. Please don't try to act innocent to show me as a 'biased'. I can still bring the post here that you received infraction for in which you insulted the mentioned member. ALL of you deserved a warning and it was given, rightfully. That's the forum rule, if anyone participate in a flame war or insult another member, it can be followed by warnings/infractions.

good job serpentine! you are my man :)

what the insult werent u here?
very bad that deleted my comment.
BTW u are mod here and i respect your opinions.

I don't care, since I don't wanna post in this section anymore. I just wanted to let you know that we fully understand what you are doing, and we are not 12 years old child to be fooled. You can have fun with your clown friends here, and live in your bubble world. I don't care about it anymore.
That's your choice where to post on this forum or not and it has nothing to do with me.
You brought up an allegation and it was answered. Saying that you don't care about the answer when you bring up an allegation doesn't make sense.

That's your choice where to post on this forum or not and it has nothing to do with me.
You brought up an allegation and it was answered. Saying that you don't care about the answer when you bring up an allegation doesn't make sense.

he is anti irani in every of his post u can see it.don not answer him

I just said it in order to make my point clear for others who read these posts, as well. However, I know your policies and biased mentality.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom