What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I've never seen small planes near city centers and downtown areas, but I've seen plenty of these little single engined planes everywhere else. So I think they just limit them in city centers, not the city itself.

And that's a jet. Licensing requirement for those are way tougher. I'm talking about single engine 2-4 seater propeller planes like small Cessnas.

A used Cessna can be had for as little as 25-50 thousand dollars.
Cessna-152-008.jpg

25 ? nearly the same price in iran but here you can't fly near major cities , you should pay more for airport services and the hardest part is getting license.
anyway i think you can get it if your wife and kids don't nag and say get a new car get a new house.. whatever :) as serpentine said..

@serpetine

To set it straight.The thread that was closed about Azerbaijan was not about Iran. An Arab user started it actually and non of us Turks started attacking Iran until certain users poked their nose inside Turkish issues again and supported Kurdish seperatism. Also if you really want to be seen objective, you should look at what the user best land has as avatar. A picture of Iran with lands including Turkey and Azerbaijan. What do you have to say about this?

Avatars that users choose are not among my concerns or duties, you can refer it to senior mods.
About that thread, not the thread name was not about Iran, but the sentence you wrote at the last made it about Iran.Don't act like you don't know what happened there.

You may create another thread about Armenian-Azerbaijan issues without indicating anything further, if you know what I mean, then you will see if anyone is going to troll there or not.

Last edited:
Avatars that users choose is not the are of my concern or duties, you can refer it to senior mods.
About that thread, not the thread name was not about Iran, but the sentence you wrote at the last made it about Iran.Don't act like you don't know what happened there.

You may create another thread about Armenian-Azerbaijan issues without indicating anything further, if you know what I mean, then you will see if anyone is going to troll there or not.
No, it was not about Iran. Iranians always stick their nose in Azeri matters. You just don't want karabakh to be liberated . As I proved with my last post you also have dubble standards and don't care when Iranians are supporting seperatism with their avatar. And then you act all innocent and insulted. Typical.

@serpetine

To set it straight.The thread that was closed about Azerbaijan was not about Iran. An Arab user started it actually and non of us Turks started attacking Iran until certain users poked their nose inside Turkish issues again and supported Kurdish seperatism. Also if you really want to be seen objective, you should look at what the user best land has as avatar. A picture of Iran with lands including Turkey and Azerbaijan. What do you have to say about this?

i cant show my old country?
it is non acceptance.

No, it was not about Iran. Iranians always stick their nose in Azeri matters. You just don't want karabakh to be liberated . As I proved with my last post you also have dubble standards and don't care when Iranians are supporting seperatism with their avatar. And then you act all innocent and insulted. Typical.

You started that shit when you said "all azeri lands" LOL, funny you trying to act innocent wolf. :lol:

25 ? nearly the same price in iran but here you can't fly near major cities , you should pay more for airport services and the hardest part is getting license.
anyway i think you can get it if your wife and kids don't nag and say get a new car get a new house.. whatever :) as serpentine said..
lol @ wife and kids. How old do you think I am? I'm only 25.

License is the easy part. It takes less time to get you private pilot's license than it takes to get your driver's license here. Driver's license is by FAR way harder here.

Yeah, having to park it in an airport is costly and maintenance is also an issue. Another option is renting. Airports rent these small planes for around 100-150 dollars an hour (which includes fuel) and they only charge for flight time (meaning that if your plane was in the air for 2 hours and on the ground for an hour, they'll only charge you for the time it was in the air). It's a costly hobby, no doubt.

You made it about Iran by saying "With emphasis on "all" Azeri lands...". Who are we kidding? You think you are talking with a 5 year old? If you see an Iranian supporting separatism in Turkey (or anywhere else) by his/her posts, refer it to me and if I didn't do anything about it, you can claim what you are claiming now.

And as I said, I can't issue infractions for user avatars unless they are insults,etc. As you see, @rmi5 has chosen the flag of so called south Azerbaijan, but I'm fine with it because that's not my responsibility to force members change their avatars. You may take your concern to senior mods and if it's a legitimate claim, they will act surely.

What are the highest and lowest temperatures in Iran like ? Which are the coldest and hottest regions ?
Tempretures can go to as low as -35 or -40 in winters in some mountainous cities, highest temperatures can reach up to 65 degrees in Lut desert, which is one of the hottest areas in the world. It has also a world record of 70 °C for temperature of the sand.
measurements of MODIS (Moderate-Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer) installed on NASA's satellite "Aqua" from 2003 to 2005 testify that the hottest land surface on Earth is located in Dasht-e Lut and land surface temperatures reach here 70.7 °C (159.3 °F), though the air temperature is cooler. Precision of measurements is 0.5 K to 1 K

Last edited:
lol @ wife and kids. How old do you think I am? I'm only 25.

License is the easy part. It takes less time to get you private pilot's license than it takes to get your driver's license here. Driver's license is by FAR way harder here.

Yeah, having to park it in an airport is costly and maintenance is also an issue. Another option is renting. Airports rent these small planes for around 100-150 dollars an hour (which includes fuel) and they only charge for flight time (meaning that if your plane was in the air for 2 hours and on the ground for an hour, they'll only charge you for the time it was in the air). It's a costly hobby, no doubt.
yeah but you said after being retired which means you may get married and have 8 children nagging around :)

no i was talking about the bureaucracy of getting license in iran . not training to ride a plane :)

renting ! sounds better option than buying but it depends on how much money you got and how much you want to spend on it.

yeah but you said after being retired which means you may get married and have 8 children nagging around :)

no i was talking about the bureaucracy of getting license in iran . not training to ride a plane :)

renting ! sounds better option than buying but it depends on how much money you got and how much you want to spend on it.
ah I see, my bad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom