What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

as far as i know our major lessons are about micro's.but maybe its different.
Dude, You have been misguided a bit. There are robotics works that control engineers do, but after your graduation, the industry expects you to focus on the control part not the digital electronics part(micros, ...). BTW, Control is a sensitive field, and you may, not necessarily, get rejected for US visa.

No, i have not seen yet,
a good japanes one is " the letters from iwo jima"

Yep , I've watched the movie .

Apart from this genre .

I watched a movie last night , named Hachi A Dog's Tale , It was based on a true story about a dog . It was amazing .

I suggest you to watch if you are keen on other genres .

I think that is an American film, directed by Clint Eastwood, starring Japanese actors.

I haven't seen many oriental films at all, but one that I think is very good is the South Korean film Old Boy.

yes, but the story is about japanese soldiers, from their sides. but if you wanna the director be a Japanese, the only optionyou have is
Oshin . )

yes, but the story is about japanese soldiers, from their sides. but if you wanna the director be a Japanese, the only optionyou have is
Oshin . )
As @Surenas said about old black and white movies. If you are a fan of them then you should check out the work of Akira Kurosawa. He is a legendary Japanese film maker. He has a great movie called Seven Samurai.

Seven Samurai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had doogh with mint.....was truly an Iranian experience.

cheers

I can't find any any relation between doogh and what people are talking here , Can you ?

p.s. I was kidding . I just have no control on this sense and it happens :-)

If you look at Iranian men big bellies which is almost common in them , It'll lead you to Iranian delicious foods .

Last edited:
Yep , I've watched the movie .

Apart from this genre .

I watched a movie last night , named Hachi A Dog's Tale , It was based on a true story about a dog . It was amazing .

I suggest you to watch if you are keen on other genres .

Even though i tend to forget everyting about a movie less than a year, i still remember that one. It was so heartbreaking...

As @Surenas said about old black and white movies. If you are a fan of them then you should check out the work of Akira Kurosawa. He is a legendary Japanese film maker. He has a great movie called Seven Samurai.

Seven Samurai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've watched the movie .

One of the top 250 movies .

I just remembered one of y favorite movies based on a true story called Into the wild .

That's a beautiful movie .

Dude, You have been misguided a bit. There are robotics works that control engineers do, but after your graduation, the industry expects you to focus on the control part not the digital electronics part(micros, ...). BTW, Control is a sensitive field, and you may, not necessarily, get rejected for US visa.
great now i should worry about being arrested instead of leaving.

great now i should worry about being arrested instead of leaving.
:lol::lol::lol:
But, seriously, start to do search about your major, and change it if you want. As I have noted about you, IMO, your interests are more match with digital electronics than control ;)

What time is it in Iran? 3 AM? :what:

Even though i tend to forget everyting about a movie less than a year, i still remember that one. It was so heartbreaking...

Yep , It was sad .

Here are some pictures I found on the internet related to the real dog :

Hachiko.JPG

url

800px-Hachiko200505-2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
But, seriously, start to do search about your major, and change it if you want. As I have noted about you, IMO, your interests are more match with digital electronics than control ;)

What time is it in Iran? 3 AM? :what:
if i change it i should study one more term.i prefer being arrested :D
yes its 3 am.

if i change it i should study one more term.i prefer being arrested :D
yes its 3 am.
Dude, only 1 semester is not that much important ;) BTW, Based on the fact that it is 3 AM there, and it is very late in ME now, and almost all members are active now, I assume that every one in PDF has screwed up his valentines date.

Back
Top Bottom