What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

We need to be sending more experienced soldiers to the border regions as well. Not poor sarbaz sefr guys. In my opinion conscripts should never be put under any real threat of danger unless we are in a war.

Agreed, although Turkey does the same with her conscript. They are being send to their conflict zones (East Turkey) as well. Has to change.

why?
why?
:D
You have two options outside of Iran, either going and make yourself busy with mathematics, ... and pure theoritical stuff, or working in the military section, which you would not qualify for it, since you have been born in Iran. The same story is true for Iran, you would either go and work for Sepah for missile stuff, or you would need to do pure math stuff in universities. BTW, jobs are highly limited and it is ultra difficult to find a job in this field.

In case you have not seen it, Saving Private Ryan, is one of the bests in this category, which I will put at the top of military special effects list.

I have seen it before, as you said it's one of the bests in this category,

I didnt saw your meantioning sry.
No i didnt, is it like Platoon of Full Metal Jacked?

so if you like pearl harbor movie, these two mini series are exactly in the same way and every episode in like pearl harbor or saving private ryne.

I like those very very very much. :yahoo:

Also :

-Saving Private Ryan
-Black Hawk Down

And just curious anyone watched this film ?

yes, indeed, they are very good mini series.

If you're interested in such movies I suggest you to watch As far as my feet will carry me

I have seen it before, it also is a nice movie,

so if you like pearl harbor movie, these two mini series are exactly in the same way and every episode in like pearl harbor or saving private ryne.

yes, indeed, they are very good mini series.

I have seen it before, it also is a nice movie,

saving private ryne was cool . I watched it when I was 5 years old while I even didn't know what it was but some pictures were saved in my mind , after years of looking for it I finally found it in a store .
Every man's war is cool as well .

I'm looking for a movie related to Japanese Kamikazes ( A Japanese movie ) but haven't found it yet .

Have you seen it ?

You have two options outside of Iran, either going and make yourself busy with mathematics, ... and pure theoritical stuff, or working in the military section, which you would not qualify for it, since you have been born in Iran. The same story is true for Iran, you would either go and work for Sepah for missile stuff, or you would need to do pure math stuff in universities. BTW, jobs are highly limited and it is ultra difficult to find a job in this field.
but micros,plc,cpu and ...all are related to control dont you think it will provide more job options outside of Iran?

but micros,plc,cpu and ...all are related to control dont you think it will provide higher job options outside of Iran?
Dude, they are included in Digital Electronics category. Their market is not bad here. Control is very different dude ;)

Dude, they are included in Digital Electronics category. Their market is not bad here. Control is very different dude ;)
as far as i know our major lessons are about micro's.but maybe its different.

saving private ryne was cool . I watched it when I was 5 years old while I even didn't know what it was but some pictures were saved in my mind , after years of looking for it I finally found it in a store .
Every man's war is cool as well .

I'm looking for a movie related to Japanese Kamikazes ( A Japanese movie ) but haven't found it yet .

Have you seen it ?

No, i have not seen yet,
a good japanes one is " the letters from iwo jima"

No, i have not seen yet,
a good japanes one is " the letters from iwo jima"
I think that is an American film, directed by Clint Eastwood, starring Japanese actors.

I haven't seen many oriental films at all, but one that I think is very good is the South Korean film Old Boy.

To all the single members, happy valentine's day

1011260_10152024125156840_559243027_n.jpg

1656111_10152022236916840_2075065204_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom