What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Dude, I think it is OK, if you want to study different majors, and pick one of them. BTW, do not feel yourself obliged to necessarily finish a specific major. Anyway, make up your mind. If you want to stay in Iran, choose a high-income major there. I think power engineering is very good in this regard. @Islam shall be the winner , am I right bro? But if you want to immigrate to US or Canada, ... the story would be totally different ;)
i think my major is better than others for leaving, its control. actually i think leaving in better but i am not sure and i dont know how.:undecided:

uhh, which type of classes do you attend? something related to EE like AVR, DSP-boards... or totally different majors?
i am learning PLC(siemens) and ARM micros

What baffles me is that I have seen that border guard personnel don't have bullet proof vests and composite helmets while now even basij units are being equipped with new helmets, I have even seen that Ale mohammad security brigade in Tehran have vests.

Border guards should be a priority.

What baffles me is that I have seen that border guard personnel don't have bullet proof vests and composite helmets while now even basij units are being equipped with new helmets, I have even seen that Ale mohammad security brigade in Tehran have vests.

Unfortunately that is the case with Iran, a lot of misplaced priorities.

Hey Iranian buddies. We recently opened up a thread in Turkish section.

Turkish military memories & firearms thread

Main idea of the thread is.

This thread is dedicated and opened for the discussions and information regarding Turkish made firearms, as well as your military memories.

Feel free to post about your memories as most of you are over 25 which means you've done your military service. Non-Turks can also join us and share their memories and questions regarding Turkish-made firearms

Can you open a Iranian version of it so we can learn about each other countries experiences, stories etc... ?

Yes. Our border guards seem to be underequipped, too poorly trained and unmotivated. Which isn't surprising since they are mostly conscripts. The situation should be change and we have to establish at least rapid forces on strategical locations and deploy our more professional forces over there.

i think my major is better than others for leaving, its control. actually i think leaving in better but i am not sure and i dont know how.:undecided:
You mean for leaving Iran?!!! No no no ...:disagree:
You chose the wrong major bro. change it ASAP :agree:
i am learning PLC(siemens) and ARM micros
Very good :tup:

Guys , why don't you sleep ?!!1

I thought I was the only one suffering insomnia .:undecided:
It's Valentines bro. This is the lonely hearts of Iran club. :lol:

We need to be sending more experienced soldiers to the border regions as well. Not poor sarbaz sefr guys. In my opinion conscripts should never be put under any real threat of danger unless we are in a war.

Yes. Our border guards seem to be underequipped, too poorly trained and unmotivated. Which isn't surprising since they are mostly conscripts. The situation should be change and we have to establish at least rapid forces on strategical locations and deploy our more professional forces over there.

How can a guy with 3 month of training do better ?

We need special forces in borders or at least such unsafe borders in order not to get these innocent youth killed .

I think IRGC GF has the operational command over borders in south east,west and north west while the Army has it over south west, east and north east.

How can a guy with 3 month of training do better ?

We need special forces in borders or at least such unsafe borders in order not to get these innocent youth killed .

I think it's two months.

Thanks God , I haven't had any serious relationship with girls .

Suffering insomnia is far better than being tortured every second .

I think it's two months.

You're right , wrong key :-)

We need to be sending more experienced soldiers to the border regions as well. Not poor sarbaz sefr guys. In my opinion conscripts should never be put under any real threat of danger unless we are in a war.
Really I even didn't know that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom