What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

She is a troll as well. In iranmilitaryforum.net, her account is DokhtarIrani or sth like that, and they say that she is not in fact a women and is a guy. Anyway, this guy or girl, has no business or right to tell turkish members to post or not to post here.

I have also seen nicknames like "Syriangirl" on other websites, maybe the same person?

Surenas is a respected member and I ENJOY reading his contribution to this forum. I don't agree with his political affiliation BUT what he writes on military and geopolitics is insightful and interesting. I certainly never witnessed any trollish behavior from Surenas only professionalism (except when he talks about religion) I think it’s funny how some trolls here feel the need to be so racists.

Surenas is a respected member and I ENJOY reading his contribution to this forum. I don't agree with his political affiliation BUT what he writes on military and geopolitics is insightful and interesting. I certainly never witnessed any trollish behavior from Surenas only professionalism (except when he talks about religion) I think it’s funny how some trolls here feel the need to be so racists.

You're truly a sweetheart. :oops:

Professionalism?!!!:rofl:
He is not even professional in trolling compared to his friend haman.
@rmi5 and @Ostad in an elevator:

164o1_400yueup.gif
@rmi5 as a bus driver:

bus_driver_fail-36080.gif
@rmi5 lifting weights.

HAbcm.gif

Yes it does, basically they would resort to resistance within the occupied territory if it's necessary as a last resort. However, I don't believe it would work, the West Bank has IDF presence spread all over and also Jewish settlements so they've choked up the area and nothing can go unnoticed besides acts by individuals. I'm not sure how Fatah would be able to get weapons, Hamas or Islamic jihad can play the role and could be effective but Fatah isn't what it was back then. The men there won't all put up a fight they are decreasing by the day(real men). Gaza has enough real men.

I don't think Fatah is after Iranian weapons as well. I think that Fatah official came to Iran for two reasons: as a symbolic visit and diplomatic message to the US, simply to pressure the Americans to put more pressure on the Israelis in the negotiations. Second, I'd think Fatah needs Iran in Syria, especially vis-a-vis the tragic situation in the Yarmouk refugee camp. From Iran's side though, they want to show the Saudis that they could open up their relations with Fatah as well, and perhaps even a message to Hamas.

Professionalism?!!!:rofl:
He is not even professional in trolling compared to his friend haman.

@Surenas , is your friend, @haman10 , permanently banned? I could not mention him.
BTW, He was more funny than you.

look, I don't know how often you visit this forum but people like Surenas, SinaG, etc actually post stuff that are interesting . On the other hand I've never seen you post anything useful.

Owkeeeeeeeee,

This is really helpful in the future when I will evaluate your opinion.
Professionalism? Oh, dear God.

I don't think Fatah is after Iranian weapons as well. I think that Fatah official came to Iran for two reasons: as a symbolic visit and diplomatic message to the US, simply to pressure the Americans to put more pressure on the Israelis in the negotiations. Second, I'd think Fatah needs Iran in Syria, especially vis-a-vis the tragic situation in the Yarmouk refugee camp. From Iran's side though, they want to show the Saudis that they could open up their relations with Fatah as well, and perhaps even a message to Hamas.

Exactly, you know this well. :tup:

@Surenas @iranigirl2 @xenon54 @Sinan @rmi5 and others.

Life is too short to hate someone you will 99.999% never meet in real life.

You may beat each other here, but do not hate each other, get over nationalities and like each other.

@rmi5 @Surenas Both of you are very educated guys and I've personally leaned from your posts. It's really sad that you two can't be friends here. Give it a try please.

Now I'm about to throw up by playing the role of grand ma' here but it's the truth. I feel like Mother Teresa now. :D

I'm about to go to exam now, maybe these words came out because I woke up too early in the morning. :drag:

What are your thoughts on Abu Mazen? Do you like him?

He's a problem, other Fatah leaders aren't so much of a problem but he puts who he wants in his administration and takes out who he doesn't like. He doesn't know what he's doing, although I credit him for something's, such as the UN statehood vote, however he has fell for the American/Israeli trap which is get a few million here and there under some conditions and we'll give you some light weapons and jeeps to build a security force which we hope does what we want. Basically if he's in power there is corruption and he won't find any need to make different moves to deal with the ever increasing occupation, at the same time we can't blame him what can he do? I want to see reconciliation under a national government but Hamas representatives represent Gaza and theirs represent the West Bank and they declare policy jointly and share budget, etc...

However, his party doesn't want that, last week they came to visit Gaza to meet members there and discuss how to bring back Fatah activities to Gaza. They want to completely take control of Gaza and make sure Hamas enters elections so they can take it and he's already said he would demilitarize a Palestinian state as a pre condition and we know how reliable US/Israel are with their guarantees. What's odd is back in 2007 they tried doing the same thing, Hamas won, they refused to allow them to operate in the West Bank and tried ridding them in Gaza but failed miserably(With US weapons coming in through Israel even though US called for elections and of course didn't respect the results).

So even if such a scenario follows they wouldn't give up power. Hamas isn't going to give up power in Gaza, they will agree to a national government with Abbas as president and agree to mutual cooperation, policy, initiatives yet Fatah wants more than that.

@Surenas @iranigirl2 @xenon54 @Sinan @rmi5 and others.

Life is too short to hate someone you will 99.999% never meet in real life.

You may beat each other here, but do not hate each other, get over nationalities and like each other.

@rmi5 @Surenas Both of you are very educated guys and I've personally leaned from your posts. It's really sad that you two can't be friends here. Give it a try please.

Now I'm about to throw up by playing the role of grand ma' here but it's the truth. I feel like Mother Teresa now. :D

I'm about to go to exam now, maybe these words came out because I woke up too early in the morning. :drag:

Do not mind it bro. Just focus on your exam ;)
Isn't it 6:30 in Iran? What time is your exam? :)

Have a very good exam @Serpentine

He's a problem, other Fatah leaders aren't so much of a problem but he puts who he wants in his administration and takes out who he doesn't like. He doesn't know what he's doing, although I credit him for something's, such as the UN statehood vote, however he has fell for the American/Israeli trap which is get a few million here and there under some conditions and we'll give you some light weapons and jeeps to build a security force which we hope does what we want. Basically if he's in power there is corruption and he won't find any need to make different moves to deal with the ever increasing occupation, at the same time we can't blame him what can he do? I want to see reconciliation under a national government but Hamas representatives represent Gaza and theirs represent the West Bank and they declare policy jointly and share budget, etc...

However, his party doesn't want that, last week they came to visit Gaza to meet members there and discuss how to bring back Fatah activities to Gaza. They want to completely take control of Gaza and make sure Hamas enters elections so they can take it and he's already said he would demilitarize a Palestinian state as a pre condition and we know how reliable US/Israel are with their guarantees. What's odd is back in 2007 they tried doing the same thing, Hamas won, they refused to allow them to operate in the West Bank and tried ridding them in Gaza but failed miserably(With US weapons coming in through Israel even though US called for elections and of course didn't respect the results).

So even if such a scenario follows they wouldn't give up power. Hamas isn't going to give up power in Gaza, they will agree to a national government with Abbas as president and agree to mutual cooperation, policy, initiatives yet Fatah wants more than that.

I guess he is too much of a pragmatist, he is trying to get a Palestinian state under any circumstances while Hamas are more idealists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom