What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif

Because there are actually Iranians we want to talk to. Those same members also comes to our section, which who we have great talks.

It's called socializing. You should try it too once in a while.

There is a huge difference between socializing and what goes on in here. Usually torkish members come here to start an argument and very stupid arguments .compare how Iranian members behave to your own countrymen, HUGE difference.

There is a huge difference between socializing and what goes on in here. Usually torkish members come here to start an argument and very stupid arguments .compare how Iranian members behave to your own countrymen, HUGE difference.

Madame,

The reason that we're actually in here is your countrymen himself. He was trolling at our section.
I don't know how but it go dragged to this section.
But keep in mind though. Nobody is actually insulting Iranians in here. It's just that there is a mentally ill Iranian member in here.

By the way how old are you?

Madame,

The reason that we're actually in here is your countrymen himself. He was trolling at our section.
But keep in mind though. Nobody is actually insulting Iranians in here. It's just that there is a mentally ill Iranian member in here.

I think shes reffering to the other thread where Iran got bashed because of this guys.
Turkish members, pls keep in mind that Surenas is not Persian and doesnt represent Iran.

Madame,

She is a troll as well. In iranmilitaryforum.net, her account is DokhtarIrani or sth like that, and they say that she is not in fact a women and is a guy. Anyway, this guy or girl, has no business or right to tell turkish members to post or not to post here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom