What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am Persian. What now?
images

This troll has claimed to be a half kermanshahi kurd and half persian before. But, I think he is not persian and is only a kurd troll. He has previously claimed to be born in a refugee camp in Pakistan, @Armstrong knows it better than me. But, I think he is lying. He does even know some turkish words and phrases, but does not know Persian at all. This part is interesting for me.

This troll has claimed to be a half kermanshahi kurd and half persian before. But, I think he is not persian and is only a kurd troll. He has previously claimed to be born in a refugee camp in Pakistan

Kermanshahi and Shirazi, perhaps even with Qashqai Turkish blood. Woooeeeh! Sounds like an interesting mix, don't you think?

Oh, and I never been in a Pakistani refugee camp. No Iranian ever went there.

knows it better than me. But, I think he is lying. He does even know some turkish words and phrases, but does not know Persian at all. This part is interesting for me.

I might even be Turkish. Who knows? Hahaha.

Do you know what we call the people here who are unsure about their parents.

A Turk?

:rofl:
Do you know what you just called your mother now?
I think you did some bad mistake, please edit your post ;) I will delete my post as well ;)

Lolol, you guys with bad reading comprehension problems. If people are 'mixed', they usually talk about their better and worse half. Hahaha, you dirty scumbags. Being real Turkish over here. :lol:

lots of trolls here as usual. I don't understand the Turkish obsession with Iranian chill thread. Don't you have your own? Why do you always post here?

Lolol, you guys with bad reading comprehension problems. If people are 'mixed', they usually talk about their better and worse half. Hahaha, you dirty scumbags. Being real Turkish over here. :lol:

We didn't insult your nationality but we are being scumbags......

So you don't know your parents and have no logic...

oh-please-tell-me-more.jpg

lots of trolls here as usual. I don't understand the Turkish obsession with Iranian chill thread. Don't you have your own? Why do you always post here?

Welcome back, please tell us. Where we insulted or bad-mouthed Iranis in this thread.

Our dispute is only with Surenas regardless of his nationality

And you can also check the state of Turkish section and see for yourself, why we have dispute with Surenas.

My Palestinian friend, whats up with the reports that Iran is improving its relations with Fatah?

I wouldn't take it too seriously, it's for Fatah basically to get at Hamas and apparently nothing has been getting serious but they are discussing talks to develop relations following deadline for peace talks. I don't see how that would work to be honest, I'm not sure what Iran needs from Fatah. Maybe Iran wants Fatah to allow Hamas to form a joint military presence or Iran is just considering political interests in the region regarding Syria.

Welcome back, please tell us. Where we insulted or bad-mouthed Iranis in this thread.

Our dispute is only with Surenas regardless of his nationality

too many Turkish members ang out here, just go back through this thrednd see it for yourself. Obviously this forum is open to all regardless of your nationality. But I'm wondering why torks spend so much time in Iranian chill thread, you have your own thread for casual talk.

too many Turkish members ang out here, just go back through this thrednd see it for yourself. Obviously this forum is open to all regardless of your nationality. But I'm wondering why torks spend so much time in Iranian chill thread, you have your own thread for casual talk.

There is your answer :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom