What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

too many Turkish members ang out here, just go back through this thrednd see it for yourself. Obviously this forum is open to all regardless of your nationality. But I'm wondering why torks spend so much time in Iranian chill thread, you have your own thread for casual talk.

What did you call My People ?

That better be a typo because I know that you're a better person than that !

too many Turkish members ang out here, just go back through this thrednd see it for yourself. Obviously this forum is open to all regardless of your nationality. But I'm wondering why torks spend so much time in Iranian chill thread, you have your own thread for casual talk.

Because there are actually Iranians we want to talk to. Those same members also comes to our section, which who we have great talks.

It's called socializing. You should try it too once in a while.

We didn't insult your nationality but we are being scumbags......

So you don't know your parents and have no logic...

The guy was born in Pakistan, my guess is while his parents were fleeing from Iran, Pakistan was their first stop. His mother is Kurdish and a Persian father would make the most sense about his rhetoric, but who knows since he has some issues. His father could be anything... :)

kim bilir belki bende turkum,bu bir sorun yaratmaz sanirsam..

I wouldn't take it too seriously, it's for Fatah basically to get at Hamas and apparently nothing has been getting serious but they are discussing talks to develop relations following deadline for peace talks. I don't see how that would work to be honest, I'm not sure what Iran needs from Fatah. Maybe Iran wants Fatah to allow Hamas to form a joint military presence or Iran is just considering political interests in the region regarding Syria.

Thanks. I've read about comments that Fatah might want to show the US that they have other options as well, may the peace talks fail. This makes sense?

Something else I've noticed trkish members are usually very disrespectful. There are some good members , but the majority are very racist and disrespectful, which is a shame . There is NOT one Iranian member that behaves like this.

It's not a swear word, it is just how Turk is pronounced in Persian.
Some one said once in here that it is a rude calling for Azeris, i dont know if its true but some known memebers use it once in a while when there is a heated debate.

Some one said once in here that it is a rude calling for Azeris, i dont know if its true but some known memebers use it once in a while when there is a heated debate.

I believe the racist term you are thinking of is Tork-e khar, which means donkey Turk. The Tork on its own just means Turk and Azeris in Iran call themselves Tork.

Thanks. I've read about comments that Fatah might want to show the US that they have other options as well, may the peace talks fail. This makes sense?

Yes it does, basically they would resort to resistance within the occupied territory if it's necessary as a last resort. However, I don't believe it would work, the West Bank has IDF presence spread all over and also Jewish settlements so they've choked up the area and nothing can go unnoticed besides acts by individuals. I'm not sure how Fatah would be able to get weapons, Hamas or Islamic jihad can play the role and could be effective but Fatah isn't what it was back then. The men there won't all put up a fight they are decreasing by the day(real men). Gaza has enough real men.

It is definitely a degrading term.

Something else I've noticed trkish members are usually very disrespectful. There are some good members , but the majority are very racist and disrespectful, which is a shame . There is NOT one Iranian member that behaves like this.

The Turkish members like @xenon54, @Sinan and others are very good members and polite as well. :) There are a few bad members like atatwolf but then again there are also bad Iranian members.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom