What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Guys, @Sinan @olcayto ,
This stupid kurdish kid, does not even worth as one grain of sand. I think he has some bad childhood memories from turks. What we need to do, is only ignoring him. otherwise, he would get tended to troll more and more.

Don't bother yourself with him, we will deal with him.

I knew it. Too cowardice to accept it. We all know you are worth less than a South African mineworker.

I don't understand why you are so obsessed with everything that is Turkish.
Explain to me, what happened in your childhood? Got teased too much at school? Girlfriend got stolen by a Turk Geert Wilders style?

If none above, please explain.

Thanks dude, he is only a waste of time. I never mind him, and I suggest you to never mind him either. ;)

You made me burn inside. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't understand why you are so obsessed with everything that is Turkish.
Explain to me, what happened in your childhood? Got teased too much at school? Girlfriend got stolen by a Turk Geert Wilders style?

If none above, please explain.

Bro, I am not even in 99% of your topics. Only when you guys are repeating historical nonsense I am getting a message.

Many of your messages here in forum, you never said it openly but your defending them like no one else, i dont think a Iraninan would to this.

Are you sure I've never said it openly? Second, what does an Iranian exactly mean according to you?

Many of your messages here in forum, you never said it openly but your defending them like no one else, i dont think a Iraninan would to this.

Once, he jumped on me because i said "cave mongrels" to PKK.

He mistaken it for me saying this words to Kurds. He begin to attack. Even Bahoz didn't jump on me but he did.

His actions speaks for himself.... but he is not accepting what he is. A typical behavior from obvious people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom