What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iranians here, I don't want to spoil this thread and turn it into a different discussion, I just want to say that the US Air Force is training a lot recently in my state in preparation for attack against your country. So take the threat seriously because something odd is happening in our skies lately they are doing large scale exercises.

That's all I wanted to say hopefully both sides can avoid war.

Iranians here, I don't want to spoil this thread and turn it into a different discussion, I just want to say that the US Air Force is training a lot recently in my state in preparation for attack against your country. So take the threat seriously because something odd is happening in our skies lately they are doing large scale exercises.

That's all I wanted to say hopefully both sides can avoid war.

Don't worry , I took options from the table when everyone were sleeping in white house .

Have fun .

That might be threat for syria not iran
دوستان اين رتبه ايران تو سايت گلوبال پور چرا انقدر اومده پايين ؟ يعني تو چهار سال از ١٢ رسيده ٢٢؟

That might be threat for syria not iran
دوستان اين رتبه ايران تو سايت گلوبال پور چرا انقدر اومده پايين ؟ يعني تو چهار سال از ١٢ رسيده ٢٢؟

What?

There is a tiny tiny possibility that US tries to help the rebels in syria . Nothing strange

I was speaking about Iran not Syria. But, let the topic get back to what it was I don't want to ruin this thread. :)

@rmi5 @Ostad @Serpentine @Abii @spiderkiller @mohsen @S00R3NA @Ayush @xenon54 @Irajgholi @SinaG @Surenas @ResurgentIran @Sinan , and all other dear members whom I can't remember right now.
Respectfully, I am curious to know, If you were supposed to recommend one and just one book, what would it be?
I mean that kinda book that if a person is supposed to die in less than a week you would recommend him to read.

The best rook I have ever read is "Crime and Punishment" by Fjodor Dostojevskij.
Its pretty dark though.

Congratulations dude, officially you are considered a spy now.

I know yo guys already know this but is getting more intense that's all I'm saying.
Thanks dude, I think I might wana change my bedroom for the basement.
But when two elephants fight, the grass suffers; and, when the same two elephants make love, the grass also suffers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom