What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

45993811.jpg

@rmi5 @Ostad @Serpentine @Abii @spiderkiller @mohsen @S00R3NA @Ayush @xenon54 @Irajgholi @SinaG @Surenas @ResurgentIran @Sinan , and all other dear members whom I can't remember right now.
Respectfully, I am curious to know, If you were supposed to recommend one and just one book, what would it be?
I mean that kinda book that if a person is supposed to die in less than a week you would recommend him to read.
I would say The Lord of The Ring trilogy.

I'm in no position to talk for @rmi5

But @Ir.Tab. at the the time did the exact same thing. We embraced him as one of our own that will be the same case with Rmi5.
Well, I didn't know that these trolls have made @Ir.Tab. to change his flags, before. Anyway, whether I want it or not, the changing flag option is no longer available. BTW, maybe @Surenas will be satisfied if I change my avatar to this one:
Flag_of_the_Southern_Azerbaijan_National_Awakening_Movement.png

Perfect. That flag will do. And you could change your flag, since you are not even living in Iran. Change your avatar too, and I promis that I would never talk about Turks again. Deal?

Guys, @Sinan @olcayto ,
This stupid kurdish kid, does not even worth as one grain of sand. I think he has some bad childhood memories from turks. What we need to do, is only ignoring him. otherwise, he would get tended to troll more and more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom