What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Sinan
How do you guys get foreign movies? you download it or buy it? Do you guys also use torrent to download stuff? illegal stuff like movies, music etc. :D

I think it was good, but it's very hard to say before answer keys come out and since my chance is usually crappy, odds will be against me again I'm afraid. :undecided:

I know the feeling. However, i usually get the best grades from those exams that i thought i fucked things up. Hopefuly that will be the case with yours too.

I know the feeling. However, i usually get the best grades from those exams that i thought i fucked things up. Hopefuly that will be the case with yours too.

I hope so, that has happened to me a lot. When I think of the worst, I get one of the best and vice versa. That's why I'm worried now, because I think it was good. :lol:

Torrent mate, games, movies, serials, programs. I download everything by torrent. :)
lol then you are no different from us. But Turkey has Copyright law and you guys can buy movies,games etc freely, but Hollywood companies don't sell their movies in Iran, or game developers and others. So at least we have an excuse, not that it's a bad thing though, not having copyright laws has its too many benefits. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Something else I've noticed trkish members are usually very disrespectful. There are some good members , but the majority are very racist and disrespectful, which is a shame . There is NOT one Iranian member that behaves like this.

Turks are bad, Iranians are good ? Do you know, how you sound from neutral point of view.

@Islam shall be the winner
as @spiderkiller said Le comte de monte cristo is one of the best novels ever.and if you dont have time for reading go for the movie.
if you like horror: the stand
books

and if you didn't read the Sinohe the special doctor of pharaoh, its a very good book too.

Last edited:
lol then you are no different from us. But Turkey has Copyright law and you guys can buy movies,games etc freely, but Hollywood companies don't sell their movies in Iran, or game developers and others. So at least we have an excuse, not that it's a bad thing though, not having copyright laws has its too many benefits. :enjoy:

Yeap we have that rules, but government acts lose esspecially on foreign stuff.

And that is fine by me. I mean, if i buy the stuff. My money will go to US, this way it stays in my country. :)

Le comte de monte cristo
merci aziz, dishab raftam pishe ketabforooshi ke hamishe azash ketab migiram esme ketabo behesh neshoon dadam oonam hang kard bad az kolli kalanjar motevaje shodim in hamoon ketabe kont mote cristo ye duma hast. gereftamesh ishalla tooye hafte jari mikhoonamesh amma khodaeesh fekr nemikardam inghad ziad bashe 3 jelde hodoode 1500 safhe mishe.

if you like horror: the stand
ya I like it.

the Sinohe the special doctor of pharaoh
merci inam kheyli ghashange albate begzarim ke ye name P**rn ham ghati dare amma yeki az ketabaee bood ke kheyli bahash hal kardam

@Surenas @iranigirl2 @xenon54 @Sinan @rmi5 and others.

Life is too short to hate someone you will 99.999% never meet in real life.

You may beat each other here, but do not hate each other, get over nationalities and like each other.

@rmi5 @Surenas Both of you are very educated guys and I've personally leaned from your posts. It's really sad that you two can't be friends here. Give it a try please.

Now I'm about to throw up by playing the role of grand ma' here but it's the truth. I feel like Mother Teresa now. :D

I'm about to go to exam now, maybe these words came out because I woke up too early in the morning. :drag:

I finally found someone sane here .

Torrent mate, games, movies, serials, programs. I download everything by torrent. :)
Yeap we have that rules, but government acts lose esspecially on foreign stuff.

And that is fine by me. I mean, if i buy the stuff. My money will go to US, this way it stays in my country. :)
Of course that's fine, a large portion of my cyber life relies on piracy. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom