What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I think he may be Israeli. You know Israel pays citizens to cause instability against Iran on forums. Also many of them learn Persian in Israel. I think he is either Israeli who learnt Persian and is coming to cause instability, or Persian Jew brought up in Israel. Notice he doesn't speak Azeri either, which is very funny for such a Turkic nationalist!

Far more legitimate than tons of Persian trolls here who pretend to be "Azeri" yet not only does not speak the language, but are quite hostile towards Azerbaijan. Also being familiar with his post history, it was certain trolls that caused him to take more "radical" stance, but still I don't think he rejects Iran or being an Iranian, it is possible to be both Iranian and a Turk, like millions of citizens of Iran, just as how you can be both Fars and Iranian at the same time.

@Ostad have said the same multiple times.

Far more legitimate than tons of Persian trolls here who pretend to be "Azeri" yet not only does not speak the language, but are quite hostile towards Azerbaijan. Also being familiar with his post history, it was certain trolls that caused him to take more "radical" stance, but still I don't think he rejects Iran or being an Iranian, it is possible to be both Iranian and a Turk, like millions of citizens of Iran, just as how you can be both Fars and Iranian at the same time.
He is an idiot, buddy. He is very famous in spreading BS in the forum. He believes that I am Israeli :rofl: and believes that mullahs are going to send humans to space, and Andromeda galaxy and bunch of other non-sense. Just ignore that troll, and do not quote his old posts ;)

Get lost you pathetic Tork.

last night i watched a movie to name " My way", it was beautiful and is based on a true story about a soldier during ww2.i suggest you guys to watch it out. nice story, nice effect.
there was a korean young man who forced to fight for japan then was captured by russians and they sent him to fight with germans and then captured by germans and they sent him to fight with americans and .... poor guy.

Poster-My-Way.jpg

myway.jpg

My_Way_%28Korean_Movie%29-09.jpg

My_Way_%28Korean_Movie%29-11.jpg

@xenon54

have you ever watched the " band of brothers" and " the pacific" ?

If you're interested in such movies I suggest you to watch As far as my feet will carry me

Last edited:
Guys , As I'm interested in movies , I'd like to ask you what your 3 favorite movies are .

Please share here if you like .

Picking just three movies is too hard man... I rather say my three favorite directors, that way it covers a lot more movies.

Anyway my three favorite would be
1. Martin Scorsese
2. Quentin Tarantino
3. Steven Spielberg (except for movies like Hook)

I can recommend almost all movies by them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom