What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Picking just three movies is too hard man... I rather say my three favorite directors, that way it covers a lot more movies.

Anyway my three favorite would be
1. Martin Scorsese
2. Quentin Tarantino
3. Steven Spielberg (except for movies like Hook)

I can recommend almost all movies by them.

One of my favorites is Michael Mann. The sound in his movies is fantastic. Especially in Heat and Collateral. In my opinion, the gun sound in Heat is the most epic gun sound from all movies I've seen.

Anyway my three favorite would be
1. Martin Scorsese
2. Quentin Tarantino
3. Steven Spielberg (except for movies like Hook)
Dude they are top three directors of all cinema history,
however my ranking would be:
1. Martin Scorsese
2. Steven Spielberg
3. Quentin Tarantino

BTW, you seem to be a pro in the stuff. I like that.

One of my favorites is Michael Mann. The sound in his movies is fantastic. Especially in Heat and Collateral. In my opinion, the gun sound in Heat is the most epic gun sound from all movies I've seen.

Heat is a great, intense movie. The only good movie that stars both Pacino and De Niro. You should check out Layer Cake if you haven't already, it's a film heavily influenced by Heat. Although not as good.

Layer Cake (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude they are top three directors of all cinema history,
however my ranking would be:
1. Martin Scorsese
2. Steven Spielberg
3. Quentin Tarantino

BTW, you seem to be a pro in the stuff. I like that.

No pro man, just have had too much free time on my hands to waste on movies. :lol: The only problem with Spielberg is that not all of his films are classics like Tarantino or Scorsese's. Also I think that Mel Gibson is a great director as well, his film Apocalypto is brilliant, the best action movie I have ever seen. It's a shame Hollywood is boycotting him now.

Heat is a great, intense movie. The only good movie that stars both Pacino and De Niro. You should check out Layer Cake if you haven't already, it's a film heavily influenced by Heat. Although not as good.

Layer Cake (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, De Niro and Al Pacino play like kings in this movie. But I like the atmosphere of the movie too. Its the same in Miami Vice, although the plot in that movie was clearly weaker.

Thanks for the tip, but if I remember correctly, I have already seen that movie. But thanks anyway.

@Ostad
Tiraxtur won Iranian Hazfi cup.

:smitten::yahoo::yay::dance3:

مراسم استقبال از تراختور: ساعت 21:30 فرودگاه تبریز
Şənbə, 14.02.2014 07:19
گوناز تی وی: تراختور آذربایجان با پیروزی در برابر مس کرمان، قهرمان جام حذفی شد. این اولین بار است که تراختور موفق به فتح جام حذفی می شود. مراسم استقبال از تراختور قهرمان امشب راس ساعت 21:30 در فرودگاه تبریز برگزار خواهد شد.

به گزارش گوناز تی وی، تیم فوتبال تراختور آذربایجان با تک گل سعید دقیقی توانست تیم مس کرمان را شکست دهد.

مراسم استقبال از قهرمان جام حذفی امشب در تبریز برگزار خواهد شد. تیم تراختور بلافاصله بعد از پایان بازی و دریافت جام قهرمانی با هواپیمای چارتر به تبریز بازخواهد گشت. با تدبیر باشگاه،مراسم استقبال راس ساعت21:30 در ترمینال حجاج فرودگاه تبریز برگزار خواهد شد.

از سوی دیگر باید خاطر نشان کنیم که در بازی امروز علی رغم اینکه مسئولان برگزاری اظهار کرده بودند که باید سکوهای ورزشگاه شهید باهنر به صورت مساوی بین هواداران دو تیم تقسیم شود ولی هواداران مس کرمان 80 درصد ظرفیت استادیوم را پر کردند و 10 درصد جایگاه هواداران خالی و 10 درصد دیگر در اختیار هواداران تراختور قرار گرفت. تعداد زیادی از هواداران تراختور پشت درهای بسته ماندند و آن‌ها راهی به استادیوم پیدا نکردند.

در این دیدار سعید دقیقی به عنوان بهترین بازیکن فینال جام حذفی انتخاب شد.
مراسم استقبال از تراختور: ساعت 21:30 فرودگاه تبریز-GunazTV / اخبار
گزارش تصویری از قهرمانی تیم تراختور آذربایجان در جام حذفی-GunazTV / اخبار
گوناز تی وی: با قهرمانی تیم تراختور موجی از شادی و سرور شهرهای آذربایجان جنوبی را فرا گرفته است. نخستین گزارش تصویری مربوط به این دیدار تقدیم تمام هواداران تراختور می گردد:

1(58).jpg

2(99).jpg

3(75).jpg

5(41).jpg

7(21).jpg

8(18).jpg

9(19).jpg

11(31).jpg

12(34).jpg

For instance, the gun sound on 1:40 just makes me horny. Mann surely knows how to great an atmosphere in his movie.

Haha that was a great scene dude. I haven't watched Collateral fully I think, I am definitely going to watch it now.

Since we are sharing movie scenes, here is one from Reservoir Dogs:

@Surenas ignore the video I posted, it cuts out at the best bit. :lol: Here is the correct one:

what about Kubrick?
Lord, Sir, King Stanley Kubrick if not the best surely is one of the bests of course, but according to pigeonhole principle one of them should stay out of ranking if we are forced to choose just three names.
But excuse me for not mentioning him, dude.
I kinda feel that I like this forum, there are many professional Virtuoso here. Thanks GOD.

Haha that was a great scene dude. I haven't watched Collateral fully I think, I am definitely going to watch it now.

Since we are sharing movie scenes, here is one from Reservoir Dogs:

Haha, great scene indeed. For some reasons Tarantino's movies instantly turn into cult. In fact, even some of his scenes are pure cult. Like the one that they are sitting in that restaurant and Buscemi holds a whole speech because he doesn't want to give a tip to the waitress because of his principles.. :D

Haha, great scene indeed. For some reasons Tarantino's movies instantly turn into cult. In fact, even some of his scenes are pure cult. Like the one that they are sitting in that restaurant and Buscemi holds a whole speech because he doesn't want to give a tip to the waitress, because of his principles.. :D

"The smallest violin in the world playing just for the waitresses" :rofl: He is kinda right though... Also Buscemi has a great Character Actor face, he looks like a really sneaky guy. :lol:

"The smallest violin in the world playing just for the waitresses" :rofl: He is kinda right though... Also Buscemi has a great Character Actor face, he looks like a really sneaky guy. :lol:

Hahaha, indeed. Did you also watch Boardwalk Empire (series), with Buscemi as the main character?

Oh and, 'I got the whole world in my hands'. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom