What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Little%20kid%20pokes%20dog_s%20butt.gif

I have lectured him before about it. I even explained to him what is the meaning of the word "Kurd", and when they have became into existence. let him alone, since they don't have any logic, and critical thinking, and talking with them needs tons of patience ;) I know how to deal with him and I will deal with him, brother ;)
It is waste of time but their historical lies do have an impact on people who don't know history. Sometimes you need to take your gloves off and show the truth.

bro ,

me and some others also dont enjoy him posting here at all ! his posts are 99% repulsive and racist !

he is the opposite of u !

Mate, to me Atatwolf is like a naughty little brother. Whatever we do, he don't listen to us any at all..... :meeting:

He is good guy in the core but i think he sees people as "Turks " and "The rest". And he don't like anyone except Turks...... :meeting:

Mate, to me Atatwolf is like a naughty little brother. Whatever we do, he don't listen to us any at all..... :meeting:

He is good guy in the core but i think he sees people as "Turks " and "The rest". And he don't like anyone except Turks...... :meeting:

then why did he leave turkey ? :pleasantry:

then why did he leave turkey ? :pleasantry:

I believe he is a second or third generation Turk in Holland. So that was not his choice.

Also both @T-123456 and @olcayto thinking about turning back to Turkey. I can understand them. I believe When a Turk born and lived in a foreign country, comes and sees Turkey.... He will never have the feeling of being at home in an other country. :)

He is good guy in the core but i think he sees people as "Turks " and "The rest". And he don't like anyone except Turks......

@atatwolf did not insult anyone, although that kurdish guy insulted us, and some racists who call arabs as lizard eater on a 24/7 basis, want to teach him to be tolerant regarding other ethnicities.
Anyway, I know that you are a very nice person, but you don't need to apologize for something that has not even been done by someone else in the thread ;)
Also both @@T-123456 and @@olcayto thinking about turning back to Turkey. I can understand them. I believe When a Turk born and lived in a foreign country, comes and sees Turkey.... He will never have the feeling of being at home in an other country. :)
:-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom