What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Azeribaijan history is very old. It is even pre Islam. Kurdish history is just few hundred years old and you Kurds never had a state. It is kind of dumb to throw if you live in a glass house you know.

I have lectured him before about it. I even explained to him what is the meaning of the word "Kurd", and when they have became into existence. let him alone, since they don't have any logic, and critical thinking, and talking with them needs tons of patience ;) I know how to deal with him and I will deal with him, brother ;)

I have lectured him before about it. I even explained to him what is the meaning of the word "Kurd", and when they have became into existence. let him alone, since they don't have any logic, and critical thinking, and talking with them needs tons of patience ;) I know how to deal with him and I will deal with him, brother ;)

Should I explain the word 'Azerbaijani' to you? If Kurdish history is only a few centuries old, your own history is not even older than 1914. Fact is that Kurds are Iranians, bot culturally and linguistically, and they have been part of Iran and all its former entities for centuries. So your imaginary 'I know how to deal with him' makes me only laugh out hard.

That is what I'm asking too. But perhaps not everyone in Iran knows why. Especially people like Rafsanjani, who have always been eager to please Arabs.

Anyway ... this is impossible ...

Azerbaijan is mix between ancient Azerbaijan and Turkic culture. Their culture and history is worthy of envy.

Kurdish never had a state. So you never had the chance to develop your own history and culture.

It is better for Kurds to live under foreign flags. This way they can assimilate into modern civilizations and contribute.

Azerbaijan is mix between ancient Azerbaijan and Turkic culture. Their culture and history is worthy of envy.

Ancient Azerbaijan was the Persian empire. Glad you know the history of these former yurt-inhabitants very well.

Kurdish never had a state. So you never had the chance to develop your own history and culture.

You don't need to have your own state to develop your own history and culture. Kurds are Iranic. Their culture is the Iranian culture. Kurds have their own state, called Iran.

It is better for Kurds to live under foreign flags. This way they can assimilate into modern civilizations and contribute.

Civilization and Turks don't very go well together. Ask the Armenians. Whenever I see Anatolians claiming to be Turks I just look at your fellow brothers in Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan to see how your Turkic brothers really look like.

You can be neutral, but I am not. That guy you are going to answer has a known history of anti-Iranism on this forum

Mishnasamesh, khob akhe ba dava va asab khordi ke chizi hal nemishe ke, man khodam be shakhse asabam kharab mishe age bekham beshinam jaro bahs konam, vaght mizari type mikoni akhare sar mizanan 3 soot pakesh mikonan vasat.

Darzemn in atawolf ro ham khode member haye Turk ham ziad ghaboolesh nadaran, hala age bekham biam be in agha tohin konam, on bandegane khodaei ke moadab bodan va ba kasi ham kar nadashtan mesle Sinan, BronzePlaque va gheyre ham tohin kardam.

Ancient Azarbaijan = part of Iranian empire and Iranic culture, one will see that by taking a look at religious monuments from pre-Islamic times

Mishnasamesh, khob akhe ba dava va asab khordi ke chizi hal nemishe ke, man khodam be shakhse asabam kharab mishe age bekham beshinam jaro bahs konam, vaght mizari type mikoni akhare sar mizanan 3 soot pakesh mikonan vasat.

Darzemn in atawolf ro ham khode member haye Turk ham ziad ghaboolesh nadaran, hala age bekham biam be in agha tohin konam, on bandegane khodaei ke moadab bodan va ba kasi ham kar nadashtan mesle Sinan, BronzePlaque va gheyre ham tohin kardam.

This same Atatwolf is supported by people you call 'Iranian' on this forum. Look at rmi5. That ignorant Turk who dares to claim to be Iranian. Atatwolf may not be supported by his own people on this forum, but still, he represents something that lies very deep in Turkish character.

I have asked Atatolf many times to meet each other here in the Netherlands but he is too cowardice to answer my call.

Ancient Azarbaijan = part of Iranian empire and Iranic culture, one will see that by taking a look at religious monuments from pre-Islamic times

Don't try to teach history to Turks. They would never get it. They probably think that those fire-temples in Azerbaijan have been made by their nomadic-forefathers.

This same Atatwolf is supported by people you call 'Iranian' on this forum. Look at rmi5. That ignorant Turk who dares to claim to be Iranian. Atatwolf may not be supported by his own people on this forum, but still, he represents something that lies very deep in Turkish character.

I have asked Atatolf many times to meet each other here in the Netherlands but he is too cowardice to answer my call.

Khob bebin dooste aziz, momekene ke dorost nashnasesh, shoma didi ke @rmi5 ba Arabha ham aval dorost sohbat kard, shoma boro toye yeki az thread haye middle-east "ghabrestan 400 va chand hezar sale", bebin baad az inke Arabha shoro kardan be tohin chetoor javabeshon ro dad.

To ke khodet behtar az man ata ro mishnasi...

Hefye shoma azizan sare injoor masale baham dargir beshid, onham be zabani ke inha mifahmand, khob in neshon mide ke ma mardomani gheyre motahed hastim. Hala mazhab chize mohemi nist age nazarha motefavet bashe, vali ethnicity kheyli mohem va khatarnake.

Don't try to teach history to Turks. They would never get it. They probably think that those fire-temples in Azerbaijan have been made by their nomadic-forefathers.
stop killing Iranian soldiers who are there just because of military service. then we decide who is Iranian.

That is like saying that Iranian Azeris don't have their own state, or Lurs, Bakthiaris, Mazandaranis, Gilanis, etc. Kurds are part of the Iranian people, unlike Azeri Turks, and therefor are included in the whole idea behind Iran, which stands for land of the Iranians. I don't really care about Kurds elsewhere. Kurds migrated from Iran towards other places in the region anyway.
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:.........

Man dar davahaye ethnicetoon neutral mimonam vali bezarid javabe in agha ro bedam.

Medians and Parthians were basically Kurd if I'm not mistaken, both pre-Islamic, but anyway that just shows Iran is a country full of different Iranian ethnicities living together in peace.
you seem really a nice person, dude.

Last edited:
There is no people in Iran which have been war-ready as the Kurds. Wherever there are Kurds, they are willing to fight for their rights. In the end, they are going to get their state. Its inevitable. Look at Iraq
Kurdha agar mohtaram tarin aghvam in mamlekat nabashan haddeaghal jozve mohtaram tarin ha hastan mesle turkha.
aziz jan niazi be tozihe vazehat nist.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom