What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The interesting point for me is that Hassani is the only mullah who some panturks have respect for him. He is absolutely different from other mullahs in Iran. I do not agree with his ultra religious views, but at least, he is not a leech like other mullahs and he does farming for his living. :tup:
In addition, he screwed those kurdish a$$holes who tried to attack turks. He literally picked up his gun, and screwed them all. :sniper::sniper:
BTW, his title was "General Hassani" in Revolution era. :lol:
true
his method lack the beauty but some times you should cut the leg to prevent disease from spreading.

@rmi5 و @Surenas Hardoe shoma ro man mibinam ke az Iran tarafdari mikonid (in your own ways), hala momkene aghide atoon motefavet bashe vali daram mibinam ke be Iran ahmiat midid? Hala in moshekele Kurd va Turk chiye in vasat? Na @Surenas ro mibinam ke edaye tasis ke kesvare Kurdistan dashte bashe va na shoma @rmi5 ro tahala didam ke edeae keshvare Azerbaijan. Pas moshkel chiye? Hame Irani hastim dige!

Problem is that you don't belong to these places.

Would you say the same to the Azari's that fought alongside your family in the war, defending their Iran? Don't be like that Surenas, come on bro... Have you read some of His poets, where he praises Iran/Iranians?

@rmi5 و @Surenas Hardoe shoma ro man mibinam ke az Iran tarafdari mikonid (in your own ways), hala momkene aghide atoon motefavet bashe vali daram mibinam ke be Iran ahmiat midid? Hala in moshekele Kurd va Turk chiye in vasat? Na @Surenas ro mibinam ke edaye tasis ke kesvare Kurdistan dashte bashe va na shoma @rmi5 ro tahala didam ke edeae keshvare Azerbaijan. Pas moshkel chiye? Hame Irani hastim dige!

My point exactly, I said this a few times before

Azeribaijan history is very old. It is even pre Islam. Kurdish history is just few hundred years old and you Kurds never had a state. It is kind of dumb to throw if you live in a glass house you know.

44068901.jpg

Azeribaijan history is very old. It is even pre Islam. Kurdish history is just few hundred years old and you Kurds never had a state. It is kind of dumb to throw if you live in a glass house you know.

Azerbaijan is a Persian name. It refers to the old Achaemenid-Persian satrap Atropanes. Its known history is either Caucasian or Persian. Turks have nothing to do with the history of these lands. Kurds on the other hand are a people who speak a Northwestern Iranian language, like the Medes and same other people. Their known history goes back thousands of years, when your people were still dwelling Central Asian steppes. We have sites that are thousand years old in Kermanshah, like Taq-e Bostan. You guys on the other hand only have your yurt-tents to point out.

Than we have nothing to worry about. But I'll rather take these rumors seriously. We have a known history of giving lands away. Always prepare for the worst, and hope for the best is a famous saying. We should do the same.

We fought 8 years for what purposes ?

Man dar davahaye ethnicetoon neutral mimonam vali bezarid javabe in agha ro bedam.

Medians and Parthians were basically Kurd if I'm not mistaken, both pre-Islamic, but anyway that just shows Iran is a country full of different Iranian ethnicities living together in peace.

Man dar davahaye ethnicetoon neutral mimonam vali bezarid javabe in agha ro bedam.

You can be neutral, but I am not. That guy you are going to answer has a known history of anti-Iranism on this forum.

Medians and Parthians were basically Kurd if I'm not mistaken, both pre-Islamic, but anyway that just shows Iran is a country full of different Iranian ethnicities living together in peace.

There is no people in Iran which have been war-ready as the Kurds. Wherever there are Kurds, they are willing to fight for their rights. In the end, they are going to get their state. Its inevitable. Look at Iraq.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom