What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

از دوستان کسی اطلاع دارد فردی که در همه جا، در هر جمعی و مطلب و بحث های مختلف، مرتبط و بی ربط ، مرتب به این اشاره می کند که من به عنوان مثال آذری هستم یا کرد هستم با فارس هستم یا ...
اصلا از نژاد ایرانی نباشد واز نژاد دیگر باشد( فرقی نمی کند کجای دنیا و چه نژادی)و هی به آن اشاره کند، دچار چه نوع اختلال روانی می باشد و نام این اختلال چیست؟

اگر کسی اطلاع دارد ممنون می شوم بگوید.

Honestly, I did not want to open a discussion about this, since we have many of them in the forum.
We, Azeri turks, do not have too much beef with them, but we don't like it when they try to bug our Turk brothers in turkey. They are doing smuggling and terrorists attacks in the West Azerbaijan province as well, which is annoying as well.

Iranians will pick Kurds over Turks anyday. Doesn't matter where the Turk is coming from, he remains alien in the region. Kurds are doing a fine job in Turkey. Their identity has never been taken from them in despite of decades of assimilation-policy. Look at the Armenians in East-Turkey; they have effectively been Turkified. You Azeris too in the past. That is what happens to weak people. You can't fool around with a Kurd.

There seems to be a source for the return of these 3 islands btw.

Source: UAE, Iran Reach Accord on Disputed Hormuz Islands | Defense News | defensenews.com

Idiots. We didn't let our family members die in a war against Arabs to return lands of our nation decades later. If true, Rouhani should be violently overthrown. This is treason.

Last edited:
Guys please stop this fu-cking childish ethnic fight . It doesn't matter who we are or whether we support current system or not but we're all Iranians .

That is what happens to weak people. You can't fool around with a Kurd.
You are so laughable, kurds don't have even one independent state, and you call Turks who created Safavid empire and Ottoman empire as weak people :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Idiots. We didn't let our family members die in a war against Arabs to return lands of our nation decades later. If true, Rouhani should be violently overthrown. This is treason.
If you open your eyes, you would see that the problem is the regime and khamenei and not a puppet like Rouhani.

Guys please stop this fu-cking childish ethnic fight . It doesn't matter who we are or whether we support current system or not but we're all Iranians .
I don't wanna start any fight about this ethnical stuff. But, As you can see above, we have some stupid racists who enjoy to insult other ethnicities.

You are so laughable, kurds don't have even one independent state, and you call Turks who created Safavid empire and Ottoman empire as weak people

That is like saying that Iranian Azeris don't have their own state, or Lurs, Bakthiaris, Mazandaranis, Gilanis, etc. Kurds are part of the Iranian people, unlike Azeri Turks, and therefor are included in the whole idea behind Iran, which stands for land of the Iranians. I don't really care about Kurds elsewhere. Kurds migrated from Iran towards other places in the region anyway.

Turks didnt create the Safavid empire. Go check on Irannica.

If you open your eyes, you would see that the problem is the regime and khamenei and not a puppet like Rouhani.

Khamenei is the problem, correct, but it were people like Rafsanjani, Khatami and Rouhani who were always eager to please Arabs around the world. How come these rumors weren't around when Ahmadinejad was leading the government? Khamenei was rahbar in those days too, right? The problem is weak reformist-minded people. I may not agree with those hardliner idiots in Iran, but at least I can support them in their foreign policy.

Honestly, I did not want to open a discussion about this, since we have many of them in the forum.
We, Azeri turks, do not have too much beef with them, but we don't like it when they try to bug our Turk brothers in turkey. They are doing smuggling and terrorists attacks in the West Azerbaijan province as well, which is annoying as well. But, mullah hassani, The previous Imam of the city of Urmia, kicked their a$$ many years ago in West Azerbaijan when they tried to annoy Azeris. PS. He is the only mullah who always has guns with himself. :) anyway, they need to increase their cultural level and remove their racism and some of their cultural issues.
Anyway, none of these reasons justify what mullahs did to them, and I am still in favor of having better conditions in kurdistan.

kurds in west and south west of Iran are very nice people but in north west there are different groups of kurds some of them are very friendly but some like Shikaks(spelling is different i think) are the main supporters of Pjak,and PKK and they call Other people (turk, fars, Lors,...) Ajam, other do too but they really mean it.
and about Hassani i like this guy but since yesterday, he is retired. :enjoy:
once he said: if a kurd himself come out of a vote box i will not allow him, let alone number of votes. :rofl:

kurds in west and south west of Iran are very nice people but in north west there are different groups of kurds some of them are very friendly but some like Shikaks(spelling is different i think) are the main supporters of Pjak,and PKK and they call Other people (turk, fars, Lors,...) Ajam, other do too but they really mean it.
once he said: if a kurd himself come out of a vote box i will not allow him, let alone number of votes. :rofl:

There are idiots in every corner of the world and every country, the best idea is to freeze them out of society. If they are terrorist and ruin the lifes of innocents, they must be dealt with.

As a Turkish member so correct said in the PKK-thread, the door is open: Anyone who does not like his/her country because they believe they "belong" to a different people are welcome to leave. Meanwhile the people that care about their country should work to improve it in all aspects

There are idiots in every corner of the world and every country, the best idea is to freeze them out of society. As a Turkish member so correct said in the PKK-thread, the door is open: Anyone who does not like his/her country because they believe they "belong" to a different people are welcome to leave. Meanwhile the people that care about their country should work to improve it in all aspects

Her/his country is bullcrap. Countries just aren't eternal entities which can't be questioned on their legitimacy. Kurds have been living in these areas way long before the Turks came. So a Turk telling others to leave lands which they have been living on for more than 3000 years is just completely laughable.

Fake news ... & not for the first time !

Arabic fantasize ! :crazy:

What if it proves out to be true?

Her/his country is bullcrap. Countries just aren't eternal entities which can't be questioned on their legitimacy. Kurds have been living in these areas way long before the Turks came. So a Turk telling others to leave lands which they have been living on for more than 3000 years is just completely laughable.

I was referring to the Kurds in NW-Iran that Ostad mentioned. I have no comments to the Turkish-Kurdish issue, I know too little about it to comment

The interesting point for me is that Hassani is the only mullah who some panturks have respect for him. He is absolutely different from other mullahs in Iran. I do not agree with his ultra religious views, but at least, he is not a leech like other mullahs and he does farming for his living. :tup:
In addition, he screwed those kurdish a$$holes who tried to attack turks. He literally picked up his gun, and screwed them all. :sniper::sniper:
BTW, his title was "General Hassani" in Revolution era. :lol:

I was referring to the Kurds in NW-Iran that Ostad mentioned. I have no comments to the Turkish-Kurdish issue, I know too little about it to comment

Azeri Turks have no right to claim these lands. They have invaded these places themselves.

There are idiots in every corner of the world and every country, the best idea is to freeze them out of society. If they are terrorist and ruin the lifes of innocents, they must be dealt with.

As a Turkish member so correct said in the PKK-thread, the door is open: Anyone who does not like his/her country because they believe they "belong" to a different people are welcome to leave. Meanwhile the people that care about their country should work to improve it in all aspects
today its not a big problem Azaries and kurds living together with no problem.but some people just want the problem.

What if it proves out to be false?

Than we have nothing to worry about. But I'll rather take these rumors seriously. We have a known history of giving lands away. Always prepare for the worst, and hope for the best is a famous saying. We should do the same.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom