What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't know. We were talking and they can't wait to get back. They said they grew up there and grown accustom to Denmark.

I dunno mate, like i said before Istanbul is a cosmopolitian, you won't see that much hospitality when you compare it with other regions. I think your friends decide too quickly.

I'm going to bursa with some Italian friends. Are you familiar with that place? Where should we go?

I went to Bursa a few times but all for work. Never had any time to sightsee. But there are some Ottoman buildings you can see. And eat "İnegöl Köftesi" and "Bursa İskenderi" they are best in Bursa.

our family is maybe from more prosperous region. My relatives in Central Anatolia always get to whine foreigners buy the best land and get to travel a lot haha. Industrialization hasn't reached those parts. My father friends who have a house at golden horn in Istanbul is very different. They live better than average European. They have servants etc. but I think most Turks are not like that.

Mate, i found this as an excuse. There is variety of choices for everone.

If you have much much money go to Mardan Palace.

1242308988_mardan_palace.jpg

mardan-palace.jpg

If you don't you can go to Fethiye/ Olympos

Stay in tree houses for a very low price and hang with your friends, swim in the turquoise sea, etc....

olympos_103555.jpg

Olympos-Olympos_Beach.jpg

Or you can rent a house in Mersin for a week even cheaper. You can do holiday with any amount of money. And our people are doing.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are Turks racist for you? Did you ever read something racist from Turks against Kurds here in PDF?
We allways mentioned that we differ between Kurds and terrorist worshippers like you.s
You call me a racist because i hate pkk, but how can i be racist if pkk isnt a race anyway?

Do you think i affraid of a discussion with you directly? I just dont wanna have a useless discussion with someone like you who even derails his own threads, just to spread his terror propaganda.

Dude, just stop quoting me altogether. I have really got nothing from discussing with you. None of you were able to have an honest debate. When I opened a topic about Euro court fining Turkey, you quickly turned it into a PKK thread. That was not me. You were the ones who derailed it into a PKK thread.

And yes, you are a racist towards Kurds if you hate PKK because PKK is Kurds and Kurds are PKK. You can deny it all you want but the elections in and outside the Kurdish areas show good evidence of this. In fact, I do not even have to prove this to you, all you have to do is take a quick look at any election result and see for yourself.

Let me ask you a thing; If I hate Turkish armed forces, am I a racist towards Turks? If I hate IRGC, am I a racist towards Persians?

You know what is funny? Besir Atalay ( Turkish interior minister) said that Ocalan is the leader of Kurds. What is Ocalan? Ocalan is the head of PKK. What does that make PKK? The main Kurdish party and force. So if you hate PKK, you hate Kurds. You can not seperate Kurds from PKK and I am saying this as a Kurd so really it does not matter that you, as a Turk, say the opposite.

I know you are going to repeat the same line again; '' That Kurds and PKK are not the same''. In that case, TSK and Turks are not the same. Ataturk and Turks are not the same. AKP/CHP/MHP and Turks are not the same. But we both know that is one big illusive thought. Because TSK, Turkish parties and Ataturk represent Turks. Likewise, PKK, BDP and Ocalan represent Kurds.

Dude, just stop quoting me altogether. I have really got nothing from discussing with you. None of you were able to have an honest debate. When I opened a topic about Euro court fining Turkey, you quickly turned it into a PKK thread. That was not me. You were the ones who derailed it into a PKK thread.

And yes, you are a racist towards Kurds if you hate PKK because PKK is Kurds and Kurds are PKK. You can deny it all you want but the elections in and outside the Kurdish areas show good evidence of this. In fact, I do not even have to prove this to you, all you have to do is take a quick look at any election result and see for yourself.

Let me ask you a thing; If I hate Turkish armed forces, am I a racist towards Turks? If I hate IRGC, am I a racist towards Persians?

You know what is funny? Besir Atalay ( Turkish interior minister) said that Ocalan is the leader of Kurds. What is Ocalan? Ocalan is the head of PKK. What does that make PKK? The main Kurdish party and force. So if you hate PKK, you hate Kurds. You can not seperate Kurds from PKK and I am saying this as a Kurd so really it does not matter that you, as a Turk, say the opposite.

I know you are going to repeat the same line again; '' That Kurds and PKK are not the same''. In that case, TSK and Turks are not the same. Ataturk and Turks are not the same. AKP/CHP/MHP and Turks are not the same. But we both know that is one big illusive thought. Because TSK, Turkish parties and Ataturk represent Turks. Likewise, PKK, BDP and Ocalan represent Kurds.
BDP is PKK and only 1-2 million people vote on them meaning that the remaining Kurds are loyal to Turkish state. This is statistics and what you say is just empty words.

which makes his username even more weird
You know what is weird?
Choosing an avatar name like "Islam shall be the looser" will provoke some objections, and selecting "Islam shall be the winner" as avatar name will also be followed by protests.
At the end of the day I don't know Islam shall be what?

You know what is weird?
Choosing an avatar name like "Islam shall be the looser" will provoke some objections, and selecting "Islam shall be the winner" as avatar name will also be followed by protests.

I did not protest, I just pointed out that I find it to be a... uhm... very original name :)

You could also try selecting an avatar name, which does not say anything about religion

You know what is weird?

Bro, your name is fine. Follow what's in your heart and don't care about what other people say.

I did not protest, I just pointed out that I find it to be a... uhm... very original name
:enjoy:

You could also try selecting an avatar name, which does not say anything about religion
:tup::super:
But you have not experienced the feeling bro, to see how preoccupied, some people of this planet are.

Bro, your name is fine. Follow what's in your heart and don't care about what other people say
Thanks dude. I will follow it in Bodrum.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom