What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

BDP is PKK and only 1-2 million people vote on them meaning that the remaining Kurds are loyal to Turkish state. This is statistics and what you say is just empty words.

Try with a couple of more millions and 60% of all Kurdish cities and municipalities then you got reality.

.. which makes his username even more weird :D
He's just your everyday, run of the mill Iranian religious guy.

Majority of them are two faced IMO.

Given the opportunity, they'll drink and party like everybody else, but once they had their fill and their share of fun, they turn into Jesus.

:enjoy:

:tup::super:
But you have not experienced the feeling bro, to see how preoccupied, some people of this planet are.

he
Thanks dude. I will follow it in Bodrum.:D
Are you referring to religious or non religious population? As for religious affiliations, my personal point of view is that they should merely be a personal factor, no person should get affected by another person's religious interpretations. Do you agree?

Try with a couple of more millions and 60% of all Kurdish cities and municipalities then you got reality.

So if you lose municipality of Diyarbakır to AKP, will you shut up ?

fft20_mf3973268.Jpeg

This is maybe off topic but I fell in love today haha. It was blonde Turkish girl in a wok restaurant. She was tall, blonde, green eyed, lean body and watching her cook the food was more enjoyable than eating it. At the same time she was so friendly and polite. Such staff you can't find everywhere in Istanbul. God bless women.

This is maybe off topic but I fell in love today haha. It was blonde Turkish girl in a wok restaurant. She was tall, blonde, green eyed, lean body and watching her cook the food was more enjoyable than eating it. At the same time she was so friendly and polite. Such staff you can't find everywhere in Istanbul. God bless women.

I like it

Are you referring to religious or non religious population? As for religious affiliations, my personal point of view is that they should merely be a personal factor, no person should get affected by another person's religious interpretations. Do you agree
I am not an expert, But I do agree, sir.
At the very beginning, religion was introduced as a plan for a better life, but gradually it was altered by essence into a plan for a better afterlife. IMO religion should be a tool to answer these three philosophical dilemmas: who are we? what are we doing here? and what is the destiny?
And every one should understand that there are as many as the number of people in this planet the correct answer for these questions.

I am not an expert, But I do agree, sir.
At the very beginning, religion was introduced as a plan for a better life, but gradually it was altered by essence into a plan for a better afterlife. IMO religion should be a tool to answer these three philosophical dilemmas: who are we? what are we doing here? and what is the destiny?
And every one should understand that there are as many as the number of people in this planet the correct answer for these questions.
My own idea of religion is that they are certain cultures interpreted in a merit system. So in a religion, what you find in a religion are elements of a certain culture according to the place and time the religion was created. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
So if you lose municipality of Diyarbakır to AKP, will you shut up ?

fft20_mf3973268.Jpeg
g

AHAHAHA! I swear to God. If AKP ( or any other party than PKK) wins in Diyarbakir, I will worship turkey, ataturk and that wolf sign you all have. I will even change my display to turkish flag for eternity if such thing happens. You have my word on that. Quote me on it. If Gultan Kisanak loses to AKP in Diyarbakir, it would be like PKK losing and PKK might aswell pack their bags and leave the struggle altogether.

AHAHAHA! I swear to God. If AKP ( or any other party than PKK) wins in Diyarbakir, I will worship turkey, ataturk and that wolf sign you all have. I will even change my display to turkish flag for eternity if such thing happens. You have my word on that. Quote me on it. If Gultan Kisanak loses to AKP in Diyarbakir, it would be like PKK losing and PKK might aswell pack their bags and leave the struggle altogether.

look brother , we have no problem with kurds . hell even i'm living in a mostly kurd province of iran .
but please dont take your fights here in the "chill" thread . but instead chill out here .
tnx
===================================

@Czar786 : mate who is the beautiful kid in your avatar ? :smitten:

family member ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom