What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Seems like false alarm, someone trying to put unnecessary pressure on Iran.

Behrouz Kamalvandi, the spokesperson for the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran, told the state-linked Fars news website late on Sunday that particles with a purity of higher than 60 percent had been found by inspectors, but that had happened before and was nothing out of the ordinary.

Did they leak the enrichment news to escalate to something like UN/IAEA activities/censure
Or to restart an interim small barjam?

Maybe even try both.

Did they leak the enrichment news to escalate to something like UN/IAEA activities/censure

Maybe even try both.
Good thoughts. We are seeing the return of brinksmanship with the ultimate goal of another JCPOA-esque document. Resistance with force and capacity seems to be the only language the West understands. I expect continued threats of leaving NPT as well as enhanced enrichment capabilities being announced. It's all a facade though... with current capacities, if Iran wanted a nuke they could have had one years ago (plus some would argue she has a nice stockpile already).

Attachments

• 1676951025065.png
    1676951025065.png
    419.5 KB · Views: 13
Seems like false alarm, someone trying to put unnecessary pressure on Iran.

Maybe even try both.
Is it really possible to have such a large anomaly from 60% though?

I could be wrong, but when it comes to enrichment it is not a simple as setting the centrifuge to “60% purity” like a microwave and getting it that precise.

What ends up is based on the spinning and enrichment action the particles within the centrifuge end up reaching an “average” purity the longer they are enriched. Which means some particles may be higher and some lower. Also centrifuge from centrifuge performance varies even within the same ‘class’.

It depends on how much the IAEA found. Are talking grams? Micrograms? Nanograms? Literally particles?

If controllers are really off it is possible to overshoot.
It usually happens early on and is less likely to be unintentional at this stage (though possible)

Iran has never overshoot more than 5 percent per IAEA.

Some equipment photos of the IDEX that is currently ongoing in UAE..will add more if I find any interesting equipment/

UZBEK armored vehicle
230220_idex_day1_uzbekistan_vehicle.png

Turkish Armored vehicle;
230220_idex_day1_otokar_vehicle.png

south African UAV
230220_idex_day1_milkor_drone.png

UAE EDGE Transporter coaxial
IDEX-23-EDGE-UAS-LOG_02.jpg

Twin rotor
IDEX-23-EDGE-UAS-LOG_03.jpg

Last edited:
Some equipment photos of the IDEX that is currently ongoing in UAE..will add more if I find any interesting equipment/

UZBEK armored vehicle

Turkish Armored vehicle;

south African UAV

Twin rotor
Never been really my favorite country just another Arab country that’s more into building a flashier country than helping Muslims, much like Saudi Arabia. But you got to admit their weapons industry has evolved rapidly in a very short amount of time, the difference without sanctions and heavy western technology transfers.

Never been really my favorite country just another Arab country that’s more into building a flashier country than helping Muslims, much like Saudi Arabia. But you got to admit their weapons industry has evolved rapidly in a very short amount of time, the difference without sanctions and heavy western technology transfers.
Nothing to admit. There is no viable and indigenous weapons industry. There is no ‘industry’. Period.

But you got to admit their weapons industry has evolved rapidly in a very short amount of time, the difference without sanctions and heavy western technology transfers.

Lol their entire weapons industry is based on import of parts.

If a country like Russia struggles with development of arms after being cut off from components for 1-5% of a total finished product. What will happen to these PGGC when they rely on western components and tech for their entire supply chain?

Turkey maybe the only non Israeli country in Middle East that could keep SOME of its industry alive without western tech. But even the majority of their products are filled with western components and tech.

Forget the Arabs. That’s all show.

Lol their entire weapons industry is based on import of parts.

If a country like Russia struggles with development of arms after being cut off from components for 1-5% of a total finished product. What will happen to these PGGC when they rely on western components and tech for their entire supply chain?

Turkey maybe the only non Israeli country in Middle East that could keep SOME of its industry alive without western tech. But even the majority of their products are filled with western components and tech.

Forget the Arabs. That’s all show.
It’s like I said a lot of it is western technology transfers I never said they built their industry from scratch even Iran needed help in the beginning, regardless of how I feel about a bunch of yuppie sheikhs.

UZBEK armored vehicle

Turkish Armored vehicle;

south African UAV

Twin rotor

What is the mission for a twin rotor UAV? Cargo delivery??

Back
Top Bottom