What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well if you look at this clip, it's not hard to believe that she could have been killed by the authorities. I mean if you look at all the clips in Iran right now there is alot of brutality.

Looking at all the videos on twitter, there is no way these protests are only 50,000 people. Let's just be honest with each other here. There are mass protests in every city right now. They're even deploying military units in Tehran.

Appears to me her face itself was quite chubby. What appears as bumps at first is just the natural swell of her cheeks.

@SalarHaqq You should post about that German man's death again. I don't know how deep in this thread the article is buried.

Even so, it would be impossible for her to struggle on two-three days if she was subjected to multiple blows to the head.

Even hardened MMA fighters die if the damage is bad enough and all of them have bruising.

Even so, it would be impossible for her to struggle on two-three days if she was subjected to multiple blows to the head.

Even hardened MMA fighters die if the damage is bad enough and all of them have bruising.

discussed before that man showed the signs of heart attack , this girl didn't show that

The only 'sign' the man showed were his words when he complained about pain - not some externally visible signs. We don't know if Mahsa Amini felt the same way or not.

@SalarHaqq You should post about that German man's death again. I don't know how deep in this thread the article is buried.

Berlin, Germany, August 2, 2021: at a demonstration of the "lateral thinking" movement against the German regime's restrictive measures in response to Covid, a 49-year old man is subjected to an identity check by the police. He complains of a tingling sensation in his arm and chest. The man is brought to a hospital where he passes away shortly afterwards. Announced cause of death: heart attack.

Last edited:
Well if you look at this clip, it's not hard to believe that she could have been killed by the authorities. I mean if you look at all the clips in Iran right now there is alot of brutality.

Awesome. They should have taken this approach from the start. Most of these dumb cunts have had their fathers kiss their arses all their lives.

Must be a sobering revelation that a man's hand can hurt.

Looking at all the videos on twitter, there is no way these protests are only 50,000 people. Let's just be honest with each other here. There are mass protests in every city right now. They're even deploying military units in Tehran.
If you look at the aerial shots, you'll see it's misleading. What appears to be a packed intersection turns out to be a crowd of 200-300 at most with the rest of the area empty.

Major disturbances are Tehran which gets most coverage and then Turdistan (yes, I intentionally spell it that way).

Awesome. They should have taken this approach from the start. Most of these dumb cunts have had their fathers kiss their arses all their lives.

Must be a sobering revelation that a man's hand can hurt.

If you look at the aerial shots, you'll see it's misleading. What appears to be a packed intersection turns out to be a crowd of 200-300 at most with the rest of the area empty.

Major disturbances are Tehran which gets most coverage and then Turdistan (yes, I intentionally spell it that way).
Dude only thing I can say about you is your weird, I don’t know if your trying to be extreme as a joke, I honestly don’t think you care one way or the other your just weird

Dude only thing I can say about you is your weird, I don’t know if your trying to be extreme as a joke, I honestly don’t think you care one way or the other your just weird
And what I know is you're a troll and cunt. Events on Iranian streets aren't YOUR concern, boy.

Worry about Florida. It's a pity that hurricane didn't wash your habibitch arse and those of your sandmutt kike cousins in tampa away.

And what I know is you're a troll and cunt. Events on Iranian streets aren't YOUR concern, boy.

Worry about Florida. It's a pity that hurricane didn't wash your habibitch arse and those of your sandmutt kike cousins in tampa away.
Don’t you live in India 🇮🇳 since you don’t know my family not offended, like I said you are definitely weird

Don’t you live in India 🇮🇳 since you don’t know my family not offended, like I said you are definitely weird

43 years Islamic Republic media has failed, based on lies and unconvincing propaganda. It wasted national budget (same as cultural budget to bunch of clerics who dont speak peoples language) and we see today its product, rebelling youth. Islamic conservatism is not attractive for 16 year old kids. The media has it roots in islamic conservatism, so the media should change its ideology, which is not possible because the system has to change its ideology. I told this many years ago, adapt to nationalism or at least conservative nationalism else the country will be damaged. Decrease religious conservatism a little bit and instead increase nationalism.
So in Iran people are tired of conservatism, and in Syria they loved the most fanatic version of it!?

No, It's not about religion, it's about brain washing. it's the work of enemy propaganda and internal traitors in both countries.

43 years Islamic Republic media has failed, based on lies and unconvincing propaganda. It wasted national budget (same as cultural budget to bunch of clerics who dont speak peoples language) and we see today its product, rebelling youth. Islamic conservatism is not attractive for 16 year old kids. The media has it roots in islamic conservatism, so the media should change its ideology, which is not possible because the system has to change its ideology. I told this many years ago, adapt to nationalism or at least conservative nationalism else the country will be damaged. Decrease religious conservatism a little bit and instead increase nationalism.
I was an Islamic fundamentalist from the age of 14. Blame the parents, not the youth.

Gabars and their karkasparasti are to blame.

I was an Islamic fundamentalist from the age of 14. Blame the parents, not the youth.

Gabars and their karkasparasti are to blame.
Someone he’s devout Muslim wouldn’t use the foul language that I see on this page honestly weird dude you really are, also I might not agree with @Sardar330 @SalarHaqq or @mohsen but I actually believe they believe what they say I can actually respect that without having to agree what they say

Only thing attacking my cat wanting some pizza, she’s not getting any

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom