What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This reminds me of the George Floyd protests in the US back in 2020. The intelligent thing for the government to do would be to actually arrest those who caused the death of Mahsa Amini. We all saw the video of how she was dressed. A fine or warning would have been appropriate. Instead they clubbed her in the head and then claimed "heart attack" Like come on Iranian people are not stupid and the masses and youth are outraged. The government is just lucky that the protest movement doesn't have a cohesive leadership. Regardless they seem to be just adding fuel to the fire instead of pushing it out.

So your telling me now it’s protesters killing their own,because it’s good for propaganda that’s honestly Iranian state propaganda you honestly can’t believe that, or 16 year old girls being thrown off the roof by “construction workers” that one I really don’t 16 years old, might not have been police but I almost guarantee basij men.Last thing just because sometimes bad things happen in iran it’s not the us manipulating people in the shadows, honestly America isn’t that great at Cold War tactics, America has become soft

Last edited:
Idiot that girl went to that building her own self and she got killed by her own friends to make a scenario

Plenty of foreign agents killing or stabbing people right now. First thing the crowd will guess is that it was “the regime”

Same tactic was used in Syria. Miltants with guns blend into crowd and shot a few people then it became “Assad security forces open fire”.

Idiot that girl went to that building her own self and she got killed by her own friends to make a scenario
a question , how much after her death the body handed over to the family ? and what about her last calls that she said she is being followed ?

Plenty of foreign agents killing or stabbing people right now. First thing the crowd will guess is that it was “the regime”

Same tactic was used in Syria. Miltants with guns blend into crowd and shot a few people then it became “Assad security forces open fire”.
Absolutely right.

This reminds me of the George Floyd protests in the US back in 2020. The intelligent thing for the government to do would be to actually arrest those who caused the death of Mahsa Amini. We all saw the video of how she was dressed. A fine or warning would have been appropriate. Instead they clubbed her in the head and then claimed "heart attack" Like come on Iranian people are not stupid and the masses and youth are outraged. The government is just lucky that the protest movement doesn't have a cohesive leadership. Regardless they seem to be just adding fuel to the fire instead of pushing it out.
The whole population that practiced in these rallies is about 50,000

While in 22th Bahman millions of people practice in pro IR rallies

Instead they clubbed her in the head and then claimed "heart attack"
Clubbed her in the head so badly she went into coma? That is impossible to do without causing swelling the size of an ostrich's egg, particularly to a woman and I haven't even got to the bruising yet (of which we saw nothing).

a question , how much after her death the body handed over to the family ? and what about her last calls that she said she is being followed ?
Anyone who goes into riots will be chased by police forces until they leave the protests and harming police

The last video from her shows that she went to that building her own self without key just by a phone call to her male friends

She was alone and no police was chasing her when went into the building where she and her friends drunk alcohol and smoke shisha

That just sounds silly because the officials were the ones saying it’s construction workers, if they really believe that why don’t they round up those supposed workers

She was alone and no police was chasing her when went into the building where she and her friends drunk alcohol and smoke shisha
and how much after she went into building the video cut off and does it show the her Male friends enter the building ? did it showed the rest of the scenario ?

Well the pictures of her in the hospital did not show every angle but I'm not buying that a young healthy girl her age got a "heart attack" That's ridiculous. Sure she could have died from the heart attack but what caused the heart attack ? Also in the hospital why did her face look so swelled up ? I don't know it's just all very suspicious and also the youth in Iran simply aren't happy with the current economic situation and this was just like a catalyst.

Clubbed her in the head so badly she went into coma? That is impossible to do without causing swelling the size of an ostrich's egg, particularly to a woman and I haven't even got to the bruising yet (of which we saw nothing).

@LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch @Amaa'n

f.png

Last edited:
Well the pictures of her in the hospital did not show every angle but I'm not buying that a young healthy aged girl her age got a "heart attack" That's ridiculous. Sure she could have died from the heart attack but what caused the heart attack ? Also in the hospital why did her face look so swelled up ? I don't know it's just very suspicious and also the youth in Iran simply aren't happy with the current economic situation and this was just like a catalyst.
my guess , the photo is from 1-2 day later and she had heart and kidney failure and her brain was effectively dead and could not regulate anything in her body , that was the reason for swelling

Are you sure it's just 50,000 because protests have broken out all throughout Iran. I'm pretty sure it's much worse than that. Remember when the IR was established in 79 the majority of Iranian could not read or write. Now the majority are young, educated and are tech savy. Some people are just fed up with the endless economic stagnation and this merely acted as a catalyst.

Absolutely right.

The whole population that practiced in these rallies is about 50,000

While in 22th Bahman millions of people practice in pro IR rallies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom