What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iranian Kamikaze drones and Russian missiles DEVASTATE the city of Zaporizhia

Just look at the sheer level of destruction. This is why the Ukrainians are now denying bombing the Kursk bridge, claiming that the Russians did it themselves. Ah yes just like the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, Russia loves bombing its own soldiers and assets. Of course. Why didn't I think of that.

Or maybe it's because rail traffic and vehicle traffic has already been partially restored on the bridge and the Ukrainians know that they might truly regret the payback if the Russians are not so forgiving ?

I mean realistically if the Russians wanted to, they could destroy every major bridge, every major train station and power station in Ukraine. And they could do that with a fraction of their conventional ICBMs for example. That's just one option Russia could use for payback. We'll have to wait and see.
You should avoid these videos. Alot of them are fake news. It mentioned it was used for first time, which is obviously not true, and Zaphorizhia was known to be hit with missiles last night.

juidiciary police Reports on the death of mrs. Mahsa Amini

«بسم‌الله الرحمن الرحیم​

شرح مختصری از گزارش علت فوت مرحومه مهسا امینی ارائه شده به مرجع قضائی که براساس پرونده بیمارستانی عمل جراحی کرانیوفارنژیومای مغز در بیمارستان میلاد در سال ۱۳۸۶، پرونده درمانی بیمارستان کسری در زمان منتهی به فوت، شرح معاینه ظاهری جسد و کالبدگشایی، نتایج آزمایش‌های سم‌شناسی و آسیب‌شناسی، تحقیقات قضایی و کمیته‌های کارشناسی متعدد تخصصی و فوق تخصصی تنظیم یافته است به شرح ذیل اعلام می‌شود:

متوفیه پس از عمل جراحی تومور کرانیوفارنژیومای مغزی در سن هشت سالگی دچار اختلال در محور مهم هیپوتالاموس هیپوفیز و غدد تحت فرمان آن (از جمله آدرنال و تیروئید) شده است. به علت این بیماری زمینه‌ای متوفیه تحت درمان با داروهای هیدروکورتیزون، لووتیروکسین و دسموپرسین بوده است.

ایشان در تاریخ ۱۴۰۱/۶/۲۲ از ساعت ۱۹:۵۶ به‌طور ناگهانی دچار افت هوشیاری شده و متعاقب آن بر زمین می‌افتد که با توجه به بیماری زمینه‌ای، متوفیه توانایی لازم جهت جبران و تطابق با وضعیت ایجاد شده را نداشته، لذا در شرایط مذکور دچار اختلال ریتم قلب و کاهش فشار خون و متعاقب آن کاهش سطح هوشیاری شده که به دلیل انجام عملیات احیای قلبی تنفسی غیرموثر در دقایق حساس اولیه، دچار هیپوکسی شدید و در نتیجه آسیب مغزی شده است، علی رغم برگشت عملکرد قلبی متعاقب عملیات احیای پرسنل اورژانس، حمایت تنفسی انجام شده کارساز نبوده و با وجود انتقال ایشان به بیمارستان و زحمات کادر درمانی بیمارستان کسری، بیمار به علت نارسایی چند ارگانی (M.O.F) ناشی از هیپوکسی مغزی در تاریخ ۱۴۰۱/۶/۲۵ فوت می‌نماید.

لازم به ذکر است با استناد به مدارک پزشکی بیمارستانی، بررسی سی. تی اسکن مغز و ریه، نتایج معاینه ظاهری جسد و کالبدگشایی، آزمایشات آسیب شناسی، فوت نامبرده ناشی از اصابت ضربه به سر و اعضا و عناصر حیاتی بدن نبوده است.»​

well as it was clear by those CT-scan no head trauma but it don't answer one important question and point to a very serious matter that needs to be answered post haste

The question is why miss Amini , lost consciousness at the start , that resulted in the later cycle of event that ended in her death.

and the very concerning matter here that police chief most answer and remedy as soon as possible . the report say after her fall because of the previous disease Miss Amini become bradycard and went into shock and her body could not compensate because previously Hypophys / Hypothalamus axis was damaged , OK I can understand that . but what i can't understand is why between those so many officer at the police station there was not a single person who knew how to provide an effective CPR in these condition not to loose those precious minutes after the incident , if you start CPR 5 min after the incident , you are wasting your time , if the heart come back the brain is nothing but vegetable . you expect police to knew effective CPR after all in many case they are the first one who reach the accident scene . that is a question that police force must answer , if one in that station was able to provide effective CPR such nonsense that we had in last 3 week and cost us so much would not have happened , and the girl was alive

The question is why miss Amini , lost consciousness at the start , that resulted in the later cycle of event that ended in her death.
Probably brought about by an onset of anxiety? It happens at times... @SalarHaqq posted about some days ago about a German man who toppled over and died while speaking to the police.

well maybe they find it won't help them portray themselves as protector of oppressed if they support that particular person , name one person for me so i can talk about it more precisely

This would imply he was the first and only individual whom they could capitalize on for such purposes. Which would be highly unlikely. The zionist regime's policy over the years has been evident in this regard, it does not engage in this specific sort of PR stunts and is extremely selective as to what sort of Iranians it lets in: individuals with some kind of a link to it.

not reports making a documentary and blame him for everything , do national TV do that without some order from higher management of TV ?
and no till today the authority didn't provide any proof for that and you again are threading the field that ask others not thread, make accusation without evidence

Not really, I used conditional tense, which denotes a possibility rather than a certainty. Fact is that the argument you presented to suggest he was innocent of those accusations, does not qualify as proof because there are other possible explanations suggesting the opposite, one of which I shared.

you also can hear that advice.

It's been my guideline all along.

Last edited:
What's with the cases of Nika Shakarami and Sarina Esmailzadeh, though?

It does strike me as strange that the protesters and rioters are so young this time around.
As I have said before, when bunch of traitors and pimps like Azari Jahromi leave the social services to enemies, then the inevitable product is bunch of brain washed kids isolated from the real environment, add the family issues like the case of these girls, and you have a teenage girl on the course of suicide.

Though their death has nothing to do with protests, but right now every death and murder in Iran will become part of US propaganda.

As I have said before, when bunch of traitors and pimps like Azari Jahromi leave the social services to enemies, then the inevitable product is bunch of brain washed kids isolated from the real environment, add the family issues like the case of these girls, and you have a teenage girl on the course of suicide.

Though their death has nothing to do with protests, but right now every death and murder in Iran will become part of US propaganda.
I won't lie, man...you heard me rage on this section about gabars and karkasparasti a lot but in truth, I want you all to be happy. I can suggest a lot of creative ways to crush the riots but I don't know how to fix the core issues plaguing the land of my ancestors.

There's that right spot between being religious and capable of existing in this material world which until 2009 you all had. What changed?

Please go back to being that same old people. That alone is enough to bring me peace...and I don't stand to gain a single penny from any of this. I want you all prosperous and blessed living your best lives while in tune with Islam.

43 years Islamic Republic media has failed, based on lies and unconvincing propaganda. It wasted national budget (same as cultural budget to bunch of clerics who dont speak peoples language) and we see today its product, rebelling youth. Islamic conservatism is not attractive for 16 year old kids. The media has it roots in islamic conservatism, so the media should change its ideology, which is not possible because the system has to change its ideology. I told this many years ago, adapt to nationalism or at least conservative nationalism else the country will be damaged. Decrease religious conservatism a little bit and instead increase nationalism.

As I have said before, when bunch of traitors and pimps like Azari Jahromi leave the social services to enemies
For 8 years Zionist/Western social media without any restrictions were in full reach for teenagers

Our leader warned about cultural conflict (شبیخون فرهنگی) for many times but liberal Rouhani government did nothing

No way these kids will become patriots because they are brainwashed since their childhood.

Last edited:
There are literally US-organized murderers and terrorists killing people in streets, there are tons of clips in which these so called protestors attack and kill opposing civilians, even killing passing by civilians, burning their assets, etc. I pay taxes and I expect police to provide my security in the streets.

Also our police can't use military bullets against protestors, almost all the dead are the victims of these US backed terrorists who want to inflame the riots through showing their corpses.

In the case of this girl, US propaganda machine said she was beaten to death, but police published the camera footage showing she faints in the class room, neither her terrorist family, nor anybody else has been able to provide a single sign of injury or head damage. they just an excuse for ongoing riots.
So your telling me now it’s protesters killing their own,because it’s good for propaganda that’s honestly Iranian state propaganda you honestly can’t believe that, or 16 year old girls being thrown off the roof by “construction workers” that one I really don’t 16 years old, might not have been police but I almost guarantee basij men.Last thing just because sometimes bad things happen in iran it’s not the us manipulating people in the shadows, honestly America isn’t that great at Cold War tactics, America has become soft

CRAM can also be overwhelmed with saturation attacks. The issue with a platform like Shahed-136 is that it costs $10-20,000 a piece from what I've heard. So basically $20,000,000 for 1000 units. To destroy those 1000 units will cost billions and you'll never be able to shoot every single one down. Look at the Saudis. Even in the end Iranian drones were lighting them up and there is absolutely no way that the west is investing as much air defense hardware into Ukraine as the Saudis were able to purchase from the US.

Ukraine talked a lot of crap about S-136 lately calling it garbage and flying lawn mower

So your telling me now it’s protesters killing their own,because it’s good for propaganda that’s honestly Iranian state propaganda you honestly can’t believe that, or 16 year old girls being thrown off the roof by “construction workers” that one I really don’t 16 years old, might not have been police but I almost guarantee basij men.Last thing just because sometimes bad things happen in iran it’s not the us manipulating people in the shadows, honestly America isn’t that great at Cold War tactics, America has become soft

Idiot that girl went to that building her own self and she got killed by her own friends to make a scenario

Back
Top Bottom