What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I taught in Syria those were the rejects and cast out from 98 country , now you come and tell me they were actually Syrian

A minority in both countries, both these minorities brainwashed by propaganda concocted by the powers-to-be, albeit in ideologically opposite directions because that's what their destructive agenda called for.

brainwashing , that's the interesting question what about all other media are banned and only your version of the argument is allowed to be heard

This is definitely not describing Iran, so it must be some other place.

schools only allowed to talk about what you allow, isn't it also fall in the realm of brainwashing

Schools aren't exactly meant to be arenas of political competition, neither in Iran nor elsewhere. And in every country, governments design uniform curriculae for public schools in accordance with the political framework of their respective constitutions.

Last edited:
I'm no expert but it doesn't look photoshoped. What about the video of Azov Batallion executing and dumping bodies of Russians in a shallow grave with hands tied behind their back ? You realize even Fox News has to go along with the script ? Recently a video of Joe Biden's son, Hunter was leaked showing him doing dr#gs naked. No major news site carried it. Everything is controlled one way or the other.

Sorry I still think that’s photoshopping agree or disagree, I’m trying to find it on any news can’t find anything other than on twitter, you can’t even find it on Fox News and they’re basically pro Putin nothing on even tucker Carlson whose basically Putin stooge in America

My cat feels your insincerity, ok now I will F off

Even the TV transmission of Khamenei got hacked

Hacking doesn't denote a popular movement though. At most it could be indicative of the presence of a mole somewhere at IRIB for instance, given the nature of the target.

These are just a few clips, every city in Iran is f#cked right now

I counted around 25 people.

Maybe 60 to 80 individuals.

2 or 3 lone delinquents trespassing into / damaging a diplomatic representation while the British regime yet again fails to abide by its international legal obligation since it allowed them to act with impunity.

Not too impressive to be honest.

On a side note, the mindless comments accompanying these sorts of "Tweets"... Niruye Entezami "'protecting protesters from Basij"? There's literally nothing in the clip to corroborate such an allegation.

I'm no expert but it doesn't look photoshoped. What about the video of Azov Batallion executing and dumping bodies of Russians in a shallow grave with hands tied behind their back ? You realize even Fox News has to go along with the script ? Recently a video of Joe Biden's son, Hunter was leaked showing him doing dr#gs naked. No major news site carried it. Everything is controlled one way or the other.

Correct, free and neutral flow of information in the west is an illusion.

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t disagree Ukrainian soldiers have probably committed war crimes, not going to justify that, them placing a bomb in a truck that blew up that bridge and the guy not knowing about it murder. Bidens son is old news he was old news when he was banging his brother widow with his brother barely buried no one cares about him he’s a crack head everyone knows

Nothing to see here. No Nazis in Ukraine. Nope

Yeah I don’t disagree Ukrainian soldiers have probably committed war crimes, not going to justify that, them placing a bomb in a truck that blew up that bridge and the guy not knowing about it murder. Bidens son is old news he was old news when he was banging his brother widow with his brother barely buried no one cares about him he’s a crack head everyone knows

Wagner militants in training

Again not saying there isn’t Nazi sympathies or white supremacy, just saying anywhere you go and twitter isnt always the best place to get news, you think if you try a little harder you won’t find sympathizers from America to India I know a guy who says he’s Iranian from India who admires nazism, idk the percentage neither does anyone else but from what you see on certain twitter sites it seems like the third reich is rising in Ukraine again, so again I agree there is white supremacy in Ukraine there is also in America small minority, not the whole population

Again not saying there isn’t Nazi sympathies or white supremacy, just saying anywhere you go and twitter isnt always the best place to get news, you think if you try a little harder you won’t find sympathizers from America to India I know a guy who says he’s Iranian from India who admires nazism, idk the percentage neither does anyone else but from what you see on certain twitter sites it seems like the third reich is rising in Ukraine again, so again I agree there is white supremacy in Ukraine there is also in America small minority, not the whole population

1) In Ukraine the phenomenon is much more widespread and institutionalized. E.g. neo-Nazi units integrated into the official armed forces of Ukraine. Major streets named after a leading local collaborator of the Third Reich. Municipality officials in the capital city of Kiev publicly glorifying said leader. No equivalent anywhere else.

2) What the above implies, is that in Ukraine it happens to be directly state sponsored. Again no equivalent elsewhere.

3) The Ukrainian regime's foreign patrons, i.e. the USA and Isra"el", as well as globalist oligarchs who funded the CIA-engineered "colored revolutions" in Ukraine (Soros etc) are the root cause behind this "nazification" of Ukrainian society and government institutions, which they've been promoting in a calculated and deliberate manner, because historically the Ukrainian far right has been marked by a violently anti-Russian orientation. This is used by NATO to turn Ukraine into a geopolitical tool for its plots and aggressive bullying policies against the Russian Federation on its western frontier.

So Ukraine definitely stands out in this regard, and can impossibly be assimilated to other countries, where neo-Nazi currents are on the contrary marginalized by the powers to be, and play no such significant role in society and politics.

Last edited:
وقال الإِمام أحمد: حدثنا يحيى بن إسحاق، حدثنا يحيى بن أيوب، حدثني أبو قتيل قال: كنا عند عبد الله بن عمر وسئل أي المدينتين تفتح القسطنطينية أو رومية. قال: قال فدعا عبد الله بصندوق له حلق فأخرج منه كتاباً قال: فقال عبد الله بينا نحن حول رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم نكتب إذ سئل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أي المدينتين نفتح أولاً القسطنطينية أو رومية؟ فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: " مَدِينة هرَقلَ تُفْتَحَ أَولاً يعني القسطنطينية " .
إشارة منسوبة إلى الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى ما سيكون من خراب بعض البلدان وأسباب خراب كل بلد وهي إشارة تضمنها حديث بين الوضع
وقال القرطبي في التذكرة، وروي من حديث حذيفة بن اليمان عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال: " ويبدأ الخَرابُ في أطْراف الأرض حتى تَخْرِبَ مصرُ، ومصر آمنةٌ من الخراب حتى تخربَ البصرة، وخراب البصرة من الغرق، وخراب مصر من جفاف النيل، وخراب مكة وخراب المدينة من الجوع، وخراب اليمن من الجرَاد، وخراب الأبلَّةِ من الحصارِ، وخرَاب فارِسَ من الصَّعاليكِ، وخراب التركِ من الدَّيْلَم، وخراب الديلم من الأرْمَن، وخراب الأرمن من الخَزرِ، وخرابُ الخزر منَ التُرْكِ، وخراب الترك من الصَّواعِق، وخراب السند من الهِنْدِ، وخراب الهند من الصين، وخراب الصين من الرُّمُل، وخراب الحبشةِ من الرجفة، وخراب الزَوراءِ من السُّفْياني، وخراب الروحاءِ من الخَسْفِ وخراب العراق من القتل " .

1) In Ukraine the phenomenon is much more widespread and institutionalized. E.g. neo-Nazi units integrated into the official armed forces of Ukraine. Major streets named after a leading local collaborator of the Third Reich. Municipality officials in the capital city of Kiev publicly glorifying said leader. No equivalent anywhere else.

2) In Ukraine it is directly state sponsored. Again no equivalent elsewhere.

3) The Ukrainian regime's foreign patrons, i.e. the USA and Isra"el", as well as globalist oligarchs who funded the CIA-engineered "colored revolutions" in Ukraine (Soros etc) are the root cause behind this "nazification" of Ukrainian society and government institutions, which they've been promoting in a calculated and deliberate manner, because historically the Ukrainian far right has been marked by a violently anti-Russian orientation. This is used by NATO to turn Ukraine into a geopolitical tool for its plots and aggressive bullying policies against the Russian Federation on its western frontier.

So Ukraine definitely stands out in this regard, and can impossibly be assimilated to other countries, where neo-Nazi currents are on the contrary marginalized by the powers to be, and play no such significant role in society and politics.

read the article actually pretty good and I always forget ukraines leader is a Jew

وقال الإِمام أحمد: حدثنا يحيى بن إسحاق، حدثنا يحيى بن أيوب، حدثني أبو قتيل قال: كنا عند عبد الله بن عمر وسئل أي المدينتين تفتح القسطنطينية أو رومية. قال: قال فدعا عبد الله بصندوق له حلق فأخرج منه كتاباً قال: فقال عبد الله بينا نحن حول رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم نكتب إذ سئل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أي المدينتين نفتح أولاً القسطنطينية أو رومية؟ فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: " مَدِينة هرَقلَ تُفْتَحَ أَولاً يعني القسطنطينية " .
إشارة منسوبة إلى الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى ما سيكون من خراب بعض البلدان وأسباب خراب كل بلد وهي إشارة تضمنها حديث بين الوضع
وقال القرطبي في التذكرة، وروي من حديث حذيفة بن اليمان عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال: " ويبدأ الخَرابُ في أطْراف الأرض حتى تَخْرِبَ مصرُ، ومصر آمنةٌ من الخراب حتى تخربَ البصرة، وخراب البصرة من الغرق، وخراب مصر من جفاف النيل، وخراب مكة وخراب المدينة من الجوع، وخراب اليمن من الجرَاد، وخراب الأبلَّةِ من الحصارِ، وخرَاب فارِسَ من الصَّعاليكِ، وخراب التركِ من الدَّيْلَم، وخراب الديلم من الأرْمَن، وخراب الأرمن من الخَزرِ، وخرابُ الخزر منَ التُرْكِ، وخراب الترك من الصَّواعِق، وخراب السند من الهِنْدِ، وخراب الهند من الصين، وخراب الصين من الرُّمُل، وخراب الحبشةِ من الرجفة، وخراب الزَوراءِ من السُّفْياني، وخراب الروحاءِ من الخَسْفِ وخراب العراق من القتل " .
It seems no foreign country can destroy us but our revolters

Deilam means Azerbaijan

Send means Pakistan

Sin means China

It seems no foreign country can destroy us but our revolters

Deilam means Azerbaijan

Send means Pakistan

Sin means China

Iran isn’t go to fall,but the leadership needs a reality check, worry about the hardships of the people, sanctions are destroying every day lives, yes sanctions reinstated by trump unfairly I think the average Iranian is more concerned where there next paycheck is going to come from than politics you asked me how do I know this because that’s how I feel you think America is cheap to live in hell no I work 60 hours at the post office and 16 hours overnight at a gas station people care about living expenses more than they care about down with this or that

Back
Top Bottom