What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ukraine's top general wearing bracelet with Swastika

Also today, I can't show this video here but I'll describe it. Azov Battalion made a video where they show Russian "collaborators" bodies dumped down a slope into a shallow grave with hands literally tied behind their back. So basically Putin is not lying when he claims to be fighting the personification of neo Nazism today, which is led by a Jewish comedian for whatever reason. Maybe he thinks it's the ultimate comedic irony ? Very strange sh#t.
LOL! Many countries even in U.S. and even in Russia have Neo Nazis.

Russian_far_right_-_EDM_June_11__2014.jpg

Russian+Neo-Nazis+-+Blog+April+28,+2014.jpg

nazi-vyznbamenani.jpg

220125-russia-neonazis-tease-01_cngrbv

zaglavnaya.jpg

Russian football beauty queen stripped of title for neo-Nazi views​

A beauty queen honored as "Miss Charming" by Russia's top football league has lost her title for allegedly supporting neo-Nazism. Racism in Russian football is a key issue ahead of the 2018 World Cup.

nazi-vyznbamenani.jpg

zaglavnaya.jpg

A beauty queen honored as "Miss Charming" by Russia's top football league has lost her title for allegedly supporting neo-Nazism. Racism in Russian football is a key issue ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
Same thing I’ve been repeating, again idk for 100% certainty said picture isn’t photoshopped, but from Jewish supreme groups to black power groups to Wahhabism and etc etc, end of the day someone comes into my country even if you do not agree with their ideology you are going to defend your country, after the war go back to tolerating one another okay either way kind tired night and it was nice to chat without throwing indignations with people even if I don’t agree with people doesn’t mean I don’t respect what the other side believes in

@Sardar330 @mohsen @Muhammed45

An Iranian I know claims 17 students from Karaj Azad University have been killed and 67 people from the city as a whole (even international media says 100 people have died across the country till now).

Can you guys please confirm from Persian sources? I have my suspicions regarding the authenticity but I want to know both sides of the story.

Edit: This calamity is tearing my sanity apart. I really want this senselessness to end 😿
Know nothing

It's not the whole population or even the majority BUT it's surely many top figures with significant influence and their most elite units (Azov)

Again not saying there isn’t Nazi sympathies or white supremacy, just saying anywhere you go and twitter isnt always the best place to get news, you think if you try a little harder you won’t find sympathizers from America to India I know a guy who says he’s Iranian from India who admires nazism, idk the percentage neither does anyone else but from what you see on certain twitter sites it seems like the third reich is rising in Ukraine again, so again I agree there is white supremacy in Ukraine there is also in America small minority, not the whole population

read the article actually pretty good and I always forget ukraines leader is a Jew

What does this prove in regards to my comment? I cited a number of concrete facts, none of which are invalidated by the above source.

A source which, moreover, is anything but neutral, given how it is funded by Facebook and Google i.e. private corporate interests with close ties to the USA regime. It is even displaying the USA regime's flag as part of its logo. Hardly authoritative, I would say.

As for Ukraine's president being Jewish, the only thing this shows, is the cognitive dissonance of the conceptual framework underlying NATO policies.

Same thing I’ve been repeating, again idk for 100% certainty said picture isn’t photoshopped, but from Jewish supreme groups to black power groups to Wahhabism and etc etc, end of the day someone comes into my country even if you do not agree with their ideology you are going to defend your country, after the war go back to tolerating one another okay either way kind tired night and it was nice to chat without throwing indignations with people even if I don’t agree with people doesn’t mean I don’t respect what the other side believes in

There's a whole series of events leading up to Moscow's decision to intervene militarily in Ukraine, in particular NATO's continuous drive to instrumentalize the Ukrainian regime against Russia, and turn it into a serious security threat against the latter.

nazi-vyznbamenani.jpg

zaglavnaya.jpg

1) In Ukraine the phenomenon is much more widespread and institutionalized. E.g. neo-Nazi units integrated into the official armed forces of the country. Major streets named after a leading local collaborator of the Third Reich. Municipality officials in the capital city of Kiev publicly glorifying said leader. No equivalent anywhere else.

2) What the above implies, is that in Ukraine it happens to be directly state sponsored. Again no equivalent elsewhere.

3) The Ukrainian regime's foreign patrons, i.e. the USA and Isra"el", as well as globalist oligarchs who funded the CIA-engineered "colored revolutions" in Ukraine (Soros etc) are the root cause behind this "nazification" of Ukrainian society and government institutions, which they've been promoting in a calculated and deliberate manner, because historically the Ukrainian far right has been marked by a violently anti-Russian orientation. This is used by NATO to turn Ukraine into a geopolitical tool for its plots and aggressive bullying policies against the Russian Federation on its western frontier.

So Ukraine definitely stands out in this regard, and can impossibly be assimilated with other countries, where neo-Nazi currents are on the contrary marginalized by the powers to be, and play no such significant role in society and politics.

Last edited:
Zhelujny, Ukraine's top general, commander in chief of Ukraine's military is a neo Nazi. Azov Battalion, Ukraine's most elite military units are neo-Nazis. This is not the case in the USA. Also in Ukraine, they're killing ethnic Russians and dumping their bodies into shallow holes. Then they accuse the Russians of doing that when in reality the Russians had a grave for Ukrainian soldiers in Kharkiv region, with properly dug, deep holes for each soldier, each with his own space, cross, name on the cross, relevant information, even pictures when available.i The CIA overthrew the democratically elected government of Ukraine in 2014. They brought to power a bunch of neo-Nazis, the grandsons of the same people responsible for the Holocaust that killed 1 million Jews in Ukraine. In Syria the US worked with Al Qaeda, now you're in bed with neo-Nazis with a Jewish comedian leading them no less, does your side have any shame ?

nazi-vyznbamenani.jpg

zaglavnaya.jpg

What is this supposed to prove in regards to my comment? I cited a number of concrete facts, none of which are invalidated by the above source.

A source which, moreover, is anything but neutral, given how it is funded by Facebook and Google i.e. private corporate interests with close ties to the USA regime. It is even displaying the USA regime's flag as part of its logo. Hardly authoritative in any way.

As for Ukraine's president being Jewish, the only thing this shows, is the cognitive dissonance of the conceptual framework underlying NATO policies.

Except that there's a whole series of events leading up to Moscow's decision to intervene militarily in Ukraine, in particular NATO's continuous drive to instrumentalize the Ukrainian regime against Russia, and turn it into a serious security threat against the latter.

1) In Ukraine the phenomenon is much more widespread and institutionalized. E.g. neo-Nazi units integrated into the official armed forces of the country. Major streets named after a leading local collaborator of the Third Reich. Municipality officials in the capital city of Kiev publicly glorifying said leader. No equivalent anywhere else.

2) What the above implies, is that in Ukraine it happens to be directly state sponsored. Again no equivalent elsewhere.

3) The Ukrainian regime's foreign patrons, i.e. the USA and Isra"el", as well as globalist oligarchs who funded the CIA-engineered "colored revolutions" in Ukraine (Soros etc) are the root cause behind this "nazification" of Ukrainian society and government institutions, which they've been promoting in a calculated and deliberate manner, because historically the Ukrainian far right has been marked by a violently anti-Russian orientation. This is used by NATO to turn Ukraine into a geopolitical tool for its plots and aggressive bullying policies against the Russian Federation on its western frontier.

So Ukraine definitely stands out in this regard, and can impossibly be assimilated with other countries, where neo-Nazi currents are on the contrary marginalized by the powers to be, and play no such significant role in society and politics.
Well I tried may not agree with you but you do have conviction, going to work have a good one,

Anyway, this discussion right here is no longer relevant since the legal medical report has explained the cause of death in detail.
are you aware that judiciary medicine report point the finger toward police force as the party responsible for death because of their oversight in training their personnel in Basic Life Support and lack of necessary equipment to provide basic care in that facility . it say the cause of death was the lack of effective CPR before the EMS reach to the scene and loosing those precious first minutes

A minority in both countries, both these minorities brainwashed by propaganda concocted by the powers-to-be, albeit in ideologically opposite directions because that's what their destructive agenda called for.
those minority was 10s of thousands and those you say brainwashed were actually hostage to them and are still hostage to them thanks to brilliant idea of shipping them to idlib instead of killing them for their crimes
This is definitely not describing Iran, so it must be some other place.
do they teach alternative video , do they allow foreign media , do they allow social media

it clearly show the situation here . otherwise there is no satellite no alternative news source , no anything else if you don't believe in the curriculum of school you can't go to an alternate school , previously private schools had more variety of activities aside form the necessary curriculum , they made that illegal and those school are not allowed to have those activities anymore , if you want to publish a book which is against the actual narrative of government then you are not allowed to do that . if you want to waste your time on social media you are not allowed as all of them are filtered an..........
Schools aren't exactly meant to be arenas of political competition, neither in Iran nor elsewhere. And in every country, governments design uniform curriculae for public schools in accordance with the political framework of their respective constitutions.
you knew what i mean , don't play these games with me . in other countries a private school is allowed to have extra programs , here its not .

Even the TV transmission of Khamenei got hacked

Hacking doesn't denote a popular movement though. At most it could be indicative of the presence of a mole somewhere at IRIB for instance, given the nature of the target.
clearly not a hack but an inside job.
یک نفر داخل اتاق فرمان زده به سیم آخر
look at the text it continue as before show the stream was not intercepted only some part replaced , only can be done from inside as they are still using the system that imported 50 years ago for that part

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom