What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Recent pic of IRI female anti-riot police. Does anyone have the original from Bisimchi Media?

Attachments

• 578A86EE-DE5E-4765-A398-E5F3B933E943.jpeg
    578A86EE-DE5E-4765-A398-E5F3B933E943.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 11
Thank you. I haven't been here for a while, and don't remember many people.
Come back, man! We need the good old crowd to return.

An Interesting piece of history that I had no idea about.
You didn't know? The habibitches were complaining about it non-stop for years.

Only thing attacking my cat wanting some pizza, she’s not getting any
Seriously though as angry as you pretend to be you don’t find my cat adorable @BlessedKingOfLonging you telling me you didn’t smile a little, and stop with the racism if you want to be taken seriously and cursing I mean your not pulling the wool over anyone’s eyes, I think someone earlier called you a false flagger, your attempting to flame situations for a joke, because if it’s not a joke honestly you are super weird.

Seriously though as angry as you pretend to be you don’t find my cat adorable @BlessedKingOfLonging you telling me you didn’t smile a little, and stop with the racism if you want to be taken seriously and cursing I mean your not pulling the wool over anyone’s eyes, I think someone earlier called you a false flagger, your attempting to flame situations for a joke, because if it’s not a joke honestly you are super weird.
I take it you don't understand what #FuckOff means?

Then what in your professional opinion happened? She said "Sike!" and bailed out?

A person who's been beaten so severely on the head that she passes away couldn't stand still, let alone walk into a police station and hold a conversation for several minutes before collapsing. Can you imagine the kind of concussion she would have had in that case?

Nothing points to her being roughed up so far apart from her family's statements which I don't trust at all.
you still sticking to beaten to the head discussion

I take it you don't understand what #FuckOff means?
Actually that was on the other thread you didn’t tell me to F off in general, there are people who disagree on this site and there are people like you who try to flame discussions for your silly amusement and now I will be seeing my way from you

The only 'sign' the man showed were his words when he complained about pain - not some externally visible signs. We don't know if Mahsa Amini felt the same way or not.
you don't knew but the claim are being made , isn't it fall under the part that you preach not to speculate without evidence ?
and complained about pain in chest, isn't it a sign of heart problem to you ?
Ignore @Hack-Hook. He has this tendency to "BUT MUH-!" at everything above his qualifications.
I assure everything about chest pain and heart attack is in the realm of my qualification by the certificate given to me by Islamic republic of Iran health ministry. the question is why you guys fail to answer my question
So in Iran people are tired of conservatism, and in Syria they loved the most fanatic version of it!?

No, It's not about religion, it's about brain washing. it's the work of enemy propaganda and internal traitors in both countries.
I taught in Syria those were the rejects and cast out from 98 country , now you come and tell me they were actually Syrian
brainwashing , that's the interesting question what about all other media are banned and only your version of the argument is allowed to be heard ,schools only allowed to talk about what you allow, isn't it also fall in the realm of brainwashing

you don't knew but the claim are being made , isn't it fall under the part that you preach not to speculate without evidence ?
and complained about pain in chest, isn't it a sign of heart problem to you ?

I assure everything about chest pain and heart attack is in the realm of my qualification by the certificate given to me by Islamic republic of Iran health ministry. the question is why you guys fail to answer my question

I taught in Syria those were the rejects and cast out from 98 country , now you come and tell me they were actually Syrian
brainwashing , that's the interesting question what about all other media are banned and only your version of the argument is allowed to be heard ,schools only allowed to talk about what you allow, isn't it also fall in the realm of brainwashing
Honestly I respect what you say, doesn’t mean I always agree with everything you say but you can tell it comes from the heart

Then why didn't her kos khool of her father consent to an autopsy if he suspected foul play?
have you read juidiciary medicine report ? have you seen when they come on tv and talked.
we actually no longer need to cut body like 100 years ago , we take the sample we need (its done via tube for example we don't need anymore to cut open abdomen to see what's inside the intestine and stomach , we don't need to cut liver out , we just take a sample with one needle, we don't need remove the skin of head to see if there is fracture or cut open the head to see if there was hemorrhage , the technology do that for us , why you guys insist on talking about something you don't knew about

Ukraine's top general wearing bracelet with Swastika

Also today, I can't show this video here but I'll describe it. Azov Battalion made a video where they show Russian "collaborators" bodies dumped down a slope into a shallow grave with hands literally tied behind their back. So basically Putin is not lying when he claims to be fighting the personification of neo Nazism today, which is led by a Jewish comedian for whatever reason. Maybe he thinks it's the ultimate comedic irony ? Very strange sh#t.

@Sardar330 @mohsen @Muhammed45

An Iranian I know claims 17 students from Karaj Azad University have been killed and 67 people from the city as a whole (even international media says 100 people have died across the country till now).

Can you guys please confirm from Persian sources? I have my suspicions regarding the authenticity but I want to know both sides of the story.

Edit: This calamity is tearing my sanity apart. I really want this senselessness to end 😿

Last edited:
Ukraine's top general wearing bracelet with Swastika

Also today, I can't show this video here but I'll describe it. Azov Battalion made a video where they show Russian "collaborators" bodies dumped down a slope into a shallow grave with hands literally tied behind their back. So basically Putin is not lying when he claims to be fighting the personification of neo Nazism today, which is led by a Jewish comedian for whatever reason. Maybe he thinks it's the ultimate comedic irony ? Very strange sh#t.
Sorry I still think that’s photoshopping agree or disagree, I’m trying to find it on any news can’t find anything other than on twitter, you can’t even find it on Fox News and they’re basically pro Putin nothing on even tucker Carlson whose basically Putin stooge in America

@Sardar330 @mohsen @Muhammed45

An Iranian I know claims 17 students from Karaj Azad University have been killed and 67 people from the city as a whole (even international media says 100 people have died across the country till now).

Can you guy please confirm from Persian sources? I have my suspicions regarding the authenticity but I want to know both sides of the story.

Edit: This calamity is tearing my sanity apart. I really want this senselessness to end 😿
My cat feels your insincerity, ok now I will F off

Attachments

• E1E2B713-82AF-4F55-8052-DC3EF07E3A07.jpeg
    E1E2B713-82AF-4F55-8052-DC3EF07E3A07.jpeg
    411.2 KB · Views: 12

I did not advise against speculating but rather against equating speculation with fact. Don't remember doing so personally.

Anyway, this discussion right here is no longer relevant since the legal medical report has explained the cause of death in detail. I don't know why some are rehashing claims about fatal beatings at the hands of law enforcement, since those claims have been laid to rest by the findings published.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom