What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am of Iranian descent and this was what we carried on from the Fatherland. You too once used to place high value on patriarchal order until the britshits screwed up your minds, the americucks made it worse and you got wealthy and big-brained (in all the wrong ways.)
what you suggested , come here and suggest in any city inside iran to see what they will do to you , its no matter who your ancestors are , what you suggested clearly shown Indian value for women
You need to WAKE UP, my dear friend. Are you a mard or not? Because the way you bent your knee to karkasparasti(zoroastrianism)
did zoroastarian ever worshiped , vulture ?
shotorparasti(sunnism) had two devastating consequences
did Sunni worshiped Camel , that's before Islam trend not after it and even that in very limited areas
some silly cows of women are now trying to decide the fate of my ancestral homeland for whose sake my ancestors participated in the massacre at Delhi and that you're getting divorced from Serat ol Mostagheem and your iman is getting perverted.
they have the same right to decide for ancestral homeland according to law no one can take that right away . you see unlike USA and some other countries which they can easily take away the right to vote and decide the future of the country , here those rights can't be taken so simply from people and all the people who meet the criteria to vote can decides for the country and in that criteria there is no different between man and woman or ethnicity or religion or being free or in prison
Pull off a tiananmen style crackdown and end this ugliness and then start introspection and purges to return to the way our Qaem {ATFS AS HJ} wants you to be.
nonsense

So far as I know, they did try the method of fines and counseling. Didn't work - they are just too obstinate and the "men" in their family encourage this insubordination.

Now it has to come down to brute force and aggressive riot control. Nobody dared try to avenge the quashing of the tiananmen square rebellion either, if you recall. It's a matter of how much force and cruelty is applied.

The Basijis, Hezbollahis and FARAJA should commit to it with the fear of Allah [SWT] in heart instead of thinking what their fellow man might do.
brute force is the route that have been walked and failed before even some radicals suggested attack people with acid , and some deranged and fool people actually did that . only brought hatred and problem for the country . no benefit in it

what you suggested , come here and suggest in any city inside iran to see what they will do to you , its no matter who your ancestors are , what you suggested clearly shown Indian value for women
You seem to think I'll simply stand and let the simps beat me around. Not happening.
did zoroastarian ever worshiped , vulture ?
It's an insult, you muppet.
did Sunni worshiped Camel , that's before Islam trend not after it and even that in very limited areas
Also an insult.
they have the same right to decide for ancestral homeland according to law no one can take that right away . you see unlike USA and some other countries which they can easily take away the right to vote and decide the future of the country , here those rights can't be taken so simply from people and all the people who meet the criteria to vote can decides for the country and in that criteria there is no different between man and woman or ethnicity or religion or being free or in prison
I see that "Constitutional Revolution" in 1905 was indeed a poison as much of the ulema complain. And rightly so - you have a bunch of brainless tards deciding matters they are thoroughly unqualified to broach in gossip, let alone policy.
nonsense

brute force is the route that have been walked and failed before even some radicals suggested attack people with acid , and some deranged and fool people actually did that . only brought hatred and problem for the country . no benefit in it
Acid was the wrong tool. You need a cool and cold mind to dish out psychological torture like the Stasi did instead of kissing the "wimminz's" arses like you've been doing for the past 100 years. Have you become an argumentative brainless gabar too now?

That's just sick savage immoral caveman behaviour. Compare it to noble Iranian army who did not behead enemies, even while chemical weapons were used against them, even prohibited use of chemical weapons.
lets not go into that , even some less diciplined branches of iranian force in the 8 year war with Iraq did somethings that was better not done , but lets just say it was not done by professional army but by volunteers and it was not included rape or castration or cutting head . but just some things done by young emotional volunteers who lost all their friends in one operation but it was better not to be done

Here I disagree. Iran's lack of reprisal there was reprehensible. There should have been a calculated and equivalent response for all of iraq's crimes.

Once they began using WMDs, though, all bets should have been off. That was the time to outdo the mongolian horde, the red army and isil all rolled into one.

Also, don't forget Ukrainians and ethnic Russians are one and the same people.  I on the other hand am a whole different beast than some fellow from basra or ramadi.
Maybe.. but don't forget, because of our moral army, we gained a moral victory. Therefore, the case of chemical weapons and war reparations could be opened anytime (if needed), especially after The U.N. secretary blamed Iraq for starting the 1980-88 war with Iran, delivering a decision long sought by Tehran. These are gains instead of retaliating in kind.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ran-war/9c12d9a5-298a-4a54-a6e4-c70a0177f709/

Maybe.. but don't forget, because of our moral army, we gained a moral victory. Therefore, the case of chemical weapons and war reparations could be opened anytime (if needed), especially after The U.N. secretary blamed Iraq for starting the 1980-88 war with Iran, delivering a decision long sought by Tehran. These are gains instead of retaliating in kind.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ran-war/9c12d9a5-298a-4a54-a6e4-c70a0177f709/
But so many fine young men died and those who remained have complications to this day...including Hasan Irlu (rooheshan shad).

What use is such a moral victory when it leaves the flower of your youth dead and the survivors crippled?

You seem to think I'll simply stand and let the simps beat me around. Not happening.
that won't be one person that show what he thinks of people who suggets that about our women , women are respected here because respect of women not only is part of Iranian culture but also important part of Islamic teaching.
It's an insult, you muppet.
Also an insult.
so you lie to insult other people , i wonder how Islam think of that , suggest to check it with your marjaa
I see that "Constitutional Revolution" in 1905 was indeed a poison as much of the ulema complain. And rightly so - you have a bunch of brainless tards deciding matters they are thoroughly unqualified to broach in gossip, let alone policy.
it was ratified by clerics if you don't knew
and you think in our culture the women had no say before the constitutional revolution

Acid was the wrong tool. You need a cool and cold mind to dish out psychological torture like the Stasi did instead of kissing the "wimminz's" arses like you've been doing for the past 100 years. Have you become an argumentative brainless gabar too now?
as I said you need help

that won't be one person that show what he thinks of people who suggets that about our women , women are respected here because respect of women not only is part of Iranian culture but also important part of Islamic teaching.
@Hack-Hook If someone lays a finger on me, they're fair game. I'm not an Iranian FARAJA officer who pleads on a megaphone and tries to convince rabid gabars to back off.

Gabars aren't the only ones who can handle knives and machetes - I trained for that in krav maga myself.

so you lie to insult other people , i wonder how Islam think of that , suggest to check it with your marjaa
"Lie"...they call us "arabparast" or "grave worshipper" and I return the favour by calling them "karkasparast" and "shotorparast".

it was ratified by clerics if you don't knew
and you think in our culture the women had no say before the constitutional revolution
Shaykh Fazlollah Nouri was slain for his opposition to it and he inspired Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Revolution of Iran. I subscribe to his point of view.

And you think these foul-mouthed cunts waving headscarves like monkeys' tails are on the same level as the women of yesteryear?

as I said you need help
No, IRAN needs help. It needs help to trample karkasparasti/gabarha to ground dust, to eviscerate it from the national consciousness till finally Iranians abandon this "zoroasstrianism muh purzhyun cuckture!" hogwash.

People who were useless 1400 years ago will still remain useless and are hardly a source of emulation.

@Hack-Hook If someone lays a finger on me, they're fair game. I'm not an Iranian FARAJA officer who pleads on a megaphone and tries to convince rabid gabars to back off.

Gabars aren't the only ones who can handle knives and machetes - I trained for that in krav maga myself.
8-)
come an made that suggestion in south of Tehran

:azn:

"Lie"...they call us "arabparast" or "grave worshipper" and I return the favour by calling them "karkasparast" and "shotorparast".
teaching of Islam is clear if you believe in it

Shaykh Fazlollah Nouri was slain for his opposition to it and he inspired Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Revolution of Iran. I subscribe to his point of view.

And you think these foul-mouthed cunts waving headscarves like monkeys' tails are on the same level as the women of yesteryear?
read the history on it, and you clearly show Indian culture when you talk about women.

Last edited:
doubt it
and if you think you can made that suggestion here and survive the day you are just daydreaming
The entire religious crowd will agree with me on how to deal with these gabar subhumans.

As for the gabarha, I'll happily gun them down with automatic firearms. That's the only "talking" I'll do with that particular crowd.

Last edited:
But so many fine young men died and those who remained have complications to this day...including Hasan Irlu (rooheshan shad).

What use is such a moral victory when it leaves the flower of your youth dead and the survivors crippled?
From a recent interview with Sardar Bagheri and some of Azarmehr's interviews, I get the impression Iran was taking on a more defensive and cautious posture as the war progressed because the baathist military had become incredibly powerful by 1988; renewing its airforce and having access to the best of both east and west and funded by that septic tank kingdom, all the while the US was taking a more active role in the war in the baathist's favor and so on... In the long term, Iran survived while those degenerates fell but Iran had to be more careful as it did not have was it has now. What Iran has now will not allow for such mother fuckery to happen again in the first place...

From a recent interview with Sardar Bagheri and some of Azarmehr's interviews, I get the impression Iran was taking on a more defensive and cautious posture as the war progressed because the baathist military had become incredibly powerful by 1988; renewing its airforce and having access to the best of both east and west and funded by that septic tank kingdom, all the while the US was taking a more active role in the war in the baathist's favor and so on... In the long term, Iran survived while those degenerates fell but Iran had to be more careful as it did not have was it has now. What Iran has now will not allow for such mother fuckery to happen again in the first place...
If ever something like that happens once more, I'll volunteer as well. A sincere apology given that none of my family went to Iran to defend it in the '80s.

Just give me a citizenship too and bury me in Behesht-e-Zahra{A} if I'm slain.

The entire religious crowd will agree with me on how to deal with these gabar subhumans.

As for the gabarha, I'll happily gun them down with automatic firearms. That's the only "talking" I'll do with that particular crowd.
if you were only were raised here and actually knew how Iran is , you would have not said that , by what you say you can only be two things , a false flagger or what we call Shia ISIS

a false flagger or what we call Shia ISIS
"OH MA GAWD, HE EYE-SIS!"

You seem to be ignorant about your own countrymen. Iranians are patient in the face of fitna (which I sometimes see as a fault) but when their anger is roused, things get ugly as you saw what Khalkhali did and what happened in 1988.

And by the way, I grew up in a place where I had to be far more aggressive with regards to faith and tradition. Your average gabar insults the Emams {A} because he is used to kindly policemen with no firearms who talks to him like a nephew or boomer mullahs with no understanding of the situation.

I'd like to see him have the same attitude when I have a knee on his neck like he's george floyd and am battering his face in.

Back
Top Bottom