What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The entire religious crowd will agree with me on how to deal with these gabar subhumans.

As for the gabarha, I'll happily gun them down with automatic firearms. That's the only "talking" I'll do with that particular crowd.
I don't understand your beef with zoroastrians (gabars/karkasparast as you call them). You claim Iranian ancestry, are you sure? because certainly part of your ancestors would be parthian or sassanid or achaemenid gabars. It's confusing, but I'm serious, curious and interested as well. Could you explain a little bit about your ancestry which you trace to Iran (or Iranics)

I don't understand your beef with zoroastrians (gabars/karkasparast as you call them). You claim Iranian ancestry, are you sure? because certainly part of your ancestors would be parthian or sassanid or achaemenid gabars. It's confusing, but I'm serious, curious and interested as well. Could you explain a little bit about your ancestry which you trace to Iran (or Iranics)
In matters of religion, I am dead against the gabars. My forefathers came over the 18th and 19th centuries to india and shortly thereafter, the karkasparastha came too fleeing the qajars.

The British helped the zoroasstrians themselves in managerial positions and that boosted their prestige overnight. Their ego grew with it and frequently they would subtly undercut established Muslim hierarchy and in general, their attitude was terrible to us, even we who happened to be of Iranian stock.

Of course, once india became independent, they abolished the landowner system which impoverished many Muslim families almost overnight (my own nearly became insolvent) but a lot of this land was snatched up by the gabars and hindus who made a killing off the very property we tended for two centuries or more.

However, my primary gripe with karkasparasti is religious. They falsify Iranian history claiming "two centuries of silence" during the arab period (quite false, Jaber ibn Hayyan was a prominent religious and scholarly figure of the time - one of many) and they claim all sorts of unverifiable rubbish against the Prophet {S} and His Progeny {A} and then reply with insults when you refute them.

So I too now decide to fight fire with fire. Abuse will meet abuse, violence will meet violence and I want to surpass the Safavids and qajars in persecution of gabars simply to end the fitna once and for all.

In matters of religion, I am dead against the gabars. My forefathers came over the 18th and 19th centuries to india and shortly thereafter, the karkasparastha came too fleeing the qajars.

The British helped the zoroasstrians themselves in managerial positions and that boosted their prestige overnight. Their ego grew with it and frequently they would subtly undercut established Muslim hierarchy and in general, their attitude was terrible to us, even we who happened to be of Iranian stock.

Of course, once india became independent, they abolished the landowner system which impoverished many Muslim families almost overnight (my own nearly became insolvent) but a lot of this land was snatched up by the gabars and hindus who made a killing off the very property we tended for two centuries or more.

However, my primary gripe with karkasparasti is religious. They falsify Iranian history claiming "two centuries of silence" during the arab period (quite false, Jaber ibn Hayyan was a prominent religious and scholarly figure of the time - one of many) and they claim all sorts of unverifiable rubbish against the Prophet {S} and His Progeny {A} and then reply with insults when you refute them.

So I too now decide to fight fire with fire. Abuse will meet abuse, violence will meet violence and I want to surpass the Safavids and qajars in persecution of gabars simply to end the fitna once and for all.
By the way, both sides of my family came from Mashad. My paternal ancestors came with Nader Shah and my maternal ancestor was a traveller who came before the Rebellion of 1857.

And as you might tell, both sides of my family are quite religious.

خطای ۴۰۴این ویدیو رو تموم کردیم، ولی مشابه‌اش رو داریم​

by the way these type of videos only worsen the situation . better let it pass
not till her terrorist family exists.

nonetheless:
تحلیلگر لبنانی برنامۀ خبری "الحدث: "در ارتباط با حوادثی که در کشور عزیزمان، جمهوری اسلامی ایران رخ می‌دهد، ما می‌دانیم که این خانم مهسا امینی یکی از اعضای حزب تروریست کومله بوده؛ حزبی که به شکل علنی با اسرائیل همکاری دارد... او به صورت انتحاری به مرکز پلیس رفته و در آنجا یک قرص سمی را بلعیده... این کاملا روشن است، هیچکس به او دست نزده... امینی خودش را شهید کاشتن بذر فتنه در منطقه می‌دانست، این گزارش‌ها تقریباً تأیید شده است"...

Last edited:
پارسال شاید ده بار اینجا نوشتم تفکرات امثال علم الهدی مشکل سازه. آخر هم شد

چرا جماعت باید یا در دام پان ها بیفتند یا نفهمند مردم چی میخوان

حکم خدا چیه وقتی اغلب مردم حجاب زوری نخوان

nonetheless:
تحلیلگر لبنانی برنامۀ خبری "الحدث: "در ارتباط با حوادثی که در کشور عزیزمان، جمهوری اسلامی ایران رخ می‌دهد، ما می‌دانیم که این خانم مهسا امینی یکی از اعضای حزب تروریست کومله بوده؛ حزبی که به شکل علنی با اسرائیل همکاری دارد... او به صورت انتحاری به مرکز پلیس رفته و در آنجا یک قرص سمی را بلعیده... این کاملا روشن است، هیچکس به او دست نزده... امینی خودش را شهید کاشتن بذر فتنه در منطقه می‌دانست، این گزارش‌ها تقریباً تأیید شده است"...
I can not see the video but as far as I know her cousin is a member of Komole but I have not come to any evidence that back such a claim ... even Adl Ali's video stressed she was not a member of this terrorist group.

nonetheless:

مردم اکثرا حجاب اجباری میخوان یا نه

اگه نه برنامه چیه

شنیده های من اینه الان بعضی دختر ها روسریشون افتاده و کسی کاری نداره

شل شده

یه موقع هایی با خودم فکر میکنم اگه نیروی نظامی جمهوری اسلامی نبود آمریکا و کشورهای غربی عربی ایران رو به چند بخش تقسیم میکردن 🤔

اگه یکی از این فتنه‌ هاشون تو این سالهای گذشته میگرفت الان ایران چه سرانجامی داشت 🤔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom