What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well, I have finally decided to leave the forum.
I don't think the members of this forum truly represent Iranians.
Some of them are not Iranian by birth, some claim to be Iranian but cannot speak Persian fluently.
And the rest could be cyber Basijis for all I care. Except for a few people, the rest are strikingly different from Iranians I know.

Anyway, I wish you guys all the best in defending Iran. Although I know you guys don't do that as I have seen Iran repeatedly being insulted and you guys did nothing while I had to get banned for defending Iran repeatedly.

Bye bye

@waz
Could you please delete my profile on PDF? Or permanently ban me?
Leaving is a mistake. Your assessment of members is incorrect as well. I have very old friends in-country that think somewhat like you which I differ with greatly. Unfortunately they all are part of a middle to upper class that has been left behind or disassociated from the true currents of people power that are building the country, the drones, the nukes, the spaceships the meds, the vax's, etc. They, just like you, feel righteous in there position while posting foreign anti-Iran links (just like you BTW--shame). Take it from an Iranian like me, that is not religious, does not believe in social restrictions, etc but also strongly disagrees with my friends' sentiments and understand there's a bigger cause, that your position is a mistake. To sum it up: security is first and then everything follows. These decrepit goozeh shotor actions by the middle-class soosools are only slowing down the very 'things' that you want.

Again, if you believe in Iran, which I believe you do regardless of obvious issues, you need to stay. Packing up your toys and leaving... is just that: packing up your toys and leaving.

And THAT''S why you'll never win. And 'they' will.

Long live Iran.

Last edited:
evidence , do you understand what you are talking about lie in realm of conspiracy theory and tin hat
Her terrorist family were lying from day one and claimed security forces have beaten her to death. when camera footage proved otherwise, they said another lie that the girl had no disease at all, while in fact her body was a drug festival, then later another lie, they published her CT scan and claimed the proof of brain damage, again while they knew the only scar belonged to her previous surgeries.

And now as their last attempt, they published another statement rejecting all doctors in judiciary and at the same time demanding a psychiatric doctor to be part of investigation.

During all these days, this terrorist family did it's best to inflame the riots. I need no further evidence.

and the street was far from quiet , that was were protester escaped . and the fiance escaped after the conspiracy theorist and paid journalists attacked him. also the nonsense of they shot him in ambulance . any intern in judiciary medicine would have understood immediately if they the bullet was fired from less than 1 meter , even ii who only passed 2 unit of judiciary medicine 18 years ago i can immediately notice that . and by the way you may not recall but those days there was no shortage of dead bodies if they needed a dead person
You talk as if her fiance was a decent person who would care about evidence. no, he just wanted to inflame the riots, and that's also why he escaped to Israel, he couldn't continue his lies in Iran, so he resumed them in Israel, as expected from any terrorist.

about komolah claims didn't ISIS also claimed everything that happened as their own doing.
Didn't MKO whenever people protested everywhere in the world were absent in the first 1-2 days and then suddenly from 3rd or 4th day they sent some of the members or in some cases unrelated people who were paid to wear their clothes and raise their flags and then Bam , internet were filled with the photo of them and they claimed the protest organized and orchestrated by them .
Yes, ISIS and MKO claim lots of things, but in case of Ahwaz parade, when it was proved to be their action, (justlike this time) IRGC attacked their base in Syria.

@LeGenD

View attachment 885261
View attachment 885262

A week ago, you had request the user to cease the harassment:

View attachment 885279

Far from complying, the user has systematically continued spamming posts with laughter reactions, as I progressively notified you of. The subject even started flooding other users' posts with such reactions, as you can see on the following page:

In other terms, the subject is publicly mocking your authority as a moderator in front of every reader. Wouldn't some decisive action be called for by now?
Salma baradr

Taraf ravanie, ghalan esmesh @hazzy97 bude, permanently ban shode. report va ignoresh kon, manam ye thread darbarash too GHQ misazam

Artesh changiz khani baku 18+

Last edited:
ou talk as if her fiance was a decent person who would care about evidence. no, he just wanted to inflame the riots, and that's also why he escaped to Israel, he couldn't continue his lies in Iran, so he resumed them in Israel, as expected from any terrorist.
again no proof to blame the death on him and then say he and doctors kill her in ambulance
Yes, ISIS and MKO claim lots of things, but in case of Ahwaz parade, when it was proved to be their action, (justlike this time) IRGC attacked their base in Syria.
in case of Ahvaz they also claimed that . but interestingly Al-ahvaziah are not that well known to be part of ISIS
Her terrorist family were lying from day one and claimed security forces have beaten her to death. when camera footage proved otherwise, they said another lie that the girl had no disease at all, while in fact her body was a drug festival, then later another lie, they published her CT scan and claimed the proof of brain damage, again while they knew the only scar belonged to her previous surgeries.

And now as their last attempt, they published another statement rejecting all doctors in judiciary and at the same time demanding a psychiatric doctor to be part of investigation.

During all these days, this terrorist family did it's best to inflame the riots. I need no further evidence.
again no proof that she ingested the poison . and for that to be true she must have plan to be arrested and for that that was not the clothes , she was covered far more than 50% of the girls in tehran . so again no proof and there is problem with that theory.

by the way as far as i'm aware only his cousin is member of komoleh .
now a question for you , how hard it is to find a black ship in each family in western Kurdistan that is member of such group as pejak or komoleh

@LeGenD

f.png

Salma baradr

Taraf ravanie, ghalan esmesh @hazzy97 bude, permanently ban shode. report va ignoresh kon, manam ye thread darbarash too GHQ misazam

Moddathas ke mahalesh nemidam, vali un hanuz miad mozahemat ijad mikone. Taraf qat'an zanjirie.

Sepasgozaram, age in kar ra anjam dahid, modira zudtar mijonban.

@LeGenD

User Falcon29 is now spamming other Iranian members as well, provoking us in a thread he is banned from:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/post-14017832

Last edited:
Moddathas ke mahhale nemidam, vali un hanuz miad mozahemat ijad mikone. Taraf qat'an zanjirie.

Sepasgozaram, age in kar ra anjam dahid, modira zudtar mijonban.

@LeGenD

User Falcon29 now spamming other Iranian members as well, provoking us in a thread they are banned from:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/post-14017832
@WebMaster @waz @Jango @Irfan Baloch

@SalarHaqq, Go and write on profile of these people about the emoji issue

again no proof to blame the death on him and then say he and doctors kill her in ambulance

But it sheds doubt on the fiance's integrity and represents suspicious behaviour on his part.

in case of Ahvaz they also claimed that . but interestingly Al-ahvaziah are not that well known to be part of ISIS

The attackers were from "I"SIS. This doesn't preclude cooperation with the ASMLA (rather than Al-Ahvaziah), but "I"SIS published photographs of the five terrorists and the ASMLA retracted its claim of responsibility. It was most probably conducted under the direction of Saudi and NATO / zionist intelligence services, using both "I"SIS and ASMLA elements as proxies.

again no proof that she ingested the poison . and for that to be true she must have plan to be arrested and for that that was not the clothes , she was covered far more than 50% of the girls in tehran .

How do you know how she was dressed at the moment of her arrest?

by the way as far as i'm aware only his cousin is member of komoleh .
now a question for you , how hard it is to find a black ship in each family in western Kurdistan that is member of such group as pejak or komoleh

If looking at relatively close relatives (such as cousins), then it will not be so widespread a phenomenon.

PJAK's membership is estimated at between 1000 and 3000 people, Komala's at less than 1000. And, these numbers include Kurdish-speakers from other countries, namely Iraq and Turkey. This is while Iranian citizens who speak either Sorani or Kalhori, or descend from people who do, are up to 7-8 million.

Last edited:
How do you know how she was dressed at the moment of her arrest?
she was exactly dressed as it was seen in police videos. try not to promote those conspiracy theories , they only worsen the situation .
If only relatively close relatives are included (such as cousins), then it will not be so widespread a phenomenon. PJAK's membership is estimated at between 1000 and 3000 people, Komala's at less than 1000. And, these numbers include Kurdish-speakers from other countries than Iran, namely .
those are active armed member , there are a lot more sympathizer that are not armed
and you must not look at the population but the families and i said western part of Kurdistan ,

but those are the claims by fars news , javan newspaper and kalhor (ahmadinejad aide ) non of them provide any evidence , even IRIB made a video based on this claim and the reason they brought for it were non existent , childish and wrong

she was exactly dressed as it was seen in police videos.

I was wondering how you'd know, but you didn't reply to my question. Remember, it doesn't take more than a simple gesture to remove or put back in place a headscarf. And the video relates to hours after her arrest.

So I for one will reserve judgement until we see evidence of the moment of arrest.

those are active armed member , there are a lot more sympathizer that are not armed
and you must not look at the population but the families and i said western part of Kurdistan ,

You asked about members. And members are more likely to involve themselves in possible plots against national security.

Either way, members and sympathizers alike represent no more than a small minority among Kurdish-speaking Iranians. In fact, you're on the record for stating as much - in your own assessment, they aren't actually numbering more than ten thousand:

g.png

but those are the claims by fars news , javan newspaper and kalhor (ahmadinejad aide ) non of them provide any evidence , even IRIB made a video based on this claim and the reason they brought for it were non existent , childish and wrong

I mean the behaviour of Aqa-Soltan's fiance. It was suspicious. Even ordinary oppositionists won't seek refuge in Isra"el" - or be granted entry there, for that matter.

Last edited:
I was wondering how you'd know, but you didn't reply to my question. Remember, it doesn't take more than a simple gesture to remove or put back in place a headscarf. And the video relates to hours after her arrest.
So I for one will reserve judgement until we see evidence of the moment of arrest.
You asked about members. And members are more likely to involve themselves in possible plots against national security.
Either way, members and sympathizers alike represent no more than a small minority among Kurdish-speaking Iranians. In fact, you're on the record for stating as much - in your own assessment, they aren't actually numbering more than ten thousand:
Well whatever the case is I mean whether she was a member of Komole or not wearing a different headscarf or not punishment for women without wearing Islamic Hijab is cash fine or prison but nothing has been written for wearing headscarf immodestly "no prison or cash fine" which has got zero equivalent of detention so it was all illegal to take her anywhere to teach or take commitment let alone keep them there , as result police was responsible for her health and her life and must be held responsible not to mentioned there is no clear definition of Islamic Hijab in the law even if such a thing existed it wasn't police that would determine it and enforce it.
As far as she was arrested and took to the Vozara then Police had to make a medical record of her by asking her about her health record and illness and therefore release her due to health concern or make sure of presence of EMS in case. Does such a record exist? in case of concealing truth by her and her family police was in a much more better position by this record.
If it's not possible to do all these procedures and uphold the law then pause it and amend it.
Just being a law biding citizen could prevent many things.

It’s just lip service actually would never pass, think of republicans and democrats like Sunni and Shia they share a same history but vast majority will never get along over small differences, maybe in the future right now those small differences aren’t changing,once those differences are resolved diplomatically there’s always going to be a divide. Honestly I think I explained that pretty good

Well whatever the case is I mean whether she was a member of Komole or not wearing a different headscarf or not punishment for women without wearing Islamic Hijab is cash fine or prison

The sanction consists in fines, Iranian law does not envisage prison terms for infringements to the dress code.

but nothing has been written for wearing headscarf immodestly "no prison or cash fine" which has got zero equivalent of detention so it was all illegal to take her anywhere to teach or take commitment let alone keep them there ,

My question would remain pertinent though: what exactly do we know about the manner in which she was wearing - or not, the headscarf at the moment of her arrest? What I'm pointing to is how assumptions are presented as facts when we haven't been offered evidence.

Personally, if I was to take a guess based on the pictures we've seen of the late miss Amini, I would rather tend to think she was not the type of person who'd completely remove her headscarf in public (as you know, this is no longer a super exceptional occurrence in certain areas of Tehran). However, can one present it as acquired fact, absent concrete evidence? That's why I'd use conditional tense for now.

not to mentioned there is no clear definition of Islamic Hijab in the law even if such a thing existed it wasn't police that would determine it and enforce it.

No, but law enforcement agents probably receive guidelines in this regard.

As far as she was arrested and took to the Vozara then Police had to make a medical record of her by asking her about her health record and illness and therefore release her due to health concern or make sure of presence of EMS in case. Does such a record exist? in case of concealing truth by her and her family police was in a much more better position by this record.
If it's not possible to do all these procedures and uphold the law then pause it and amend it.
Just being a law biding citizen could prevent many things.

Well, I can tell you that outside Iran, police will not ask people they detain about their medical record as long as it's a short term, provisional arrest (read, up to several hours potentially).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom