What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So Iran has launched more than 75 ballistic missiles and kamikaze drones at Kurdish separatist groups recently ? That's not a small number, especially in comparison to similar strikes in recent years. It seems like the Iranian government wants to show these groups that it means business. Assuming even a 75% success rate, that means that Iran potentially could have killed hundreds of these separatist militants in recent days.

not till her terrorist family exists.

nonetheless:
تحلیلگر لبنانی برنامۀ خبری "الحدث: "در ارتباط با حوادثی که در کشور عزیزمان، جمهوری اسلامی ایران رخ می‌دهد، ما می‌دانیم که این خانم مهسا امینی یکی از اعضای حزب تروریست کومله بوده؛ حزبی که به شکل علنی با اسرائیل همکاری دارد... او به صورت انتحاری به مرکز پلیس رفته و در آنجا یک قرص سمی را بلعیده... این کاملا روشن است، هیچکس به او دست نزده... امینی خودش را شهید کاشتن بذر فتنه در منطقه می‌دانست، این گزارش‌ها تقریباً تأیید شده است"...
wow how he knew that , as i recall Iran official on tv claimed otherwise and they were talking only about one of her cousin or uncles . they even called her family a respected family and now somebody in Lebanon find she was a member of komoleh? very interesting , did the guy provide any evidence or he pull this out of his .....
the guy even claim she use poison , probably he now claim the poison was so new and advance that even judiciary police could not find it .
بینم اینم ماجرای ندا آقا سلطان جدیدتان هست که اون کلهر احمق معاون رسانه ای احمدی نژاد که بعدا رنگ حقیققی خودش را نشان داد با بی شرمی تمام ادعا کرد نامزدش و پزشکی که مطبش روبروی محل حادثه بود و برای کمک اومده بودن اونرا توی آمبولانس کشتن و اون دختر فکر میکرده داره یک نقش اجرا میکنه
یا اون خبرنگاری فارس احمق که ادعا کرد اون زنده هست و توی یونان زندگی میکنه یا اون روزنامه جوانتان که حتی تحقیقاتش تا اونجا پیش رفت که مشخص کرده بود کی برای کشتنش قاتل اجیر کرده و یا تحقیقات ایرنا که به این نتیجه رسیدن منافقین اونرا اشتباهی با یک نفر دیگر عوضی گرفتن وکشتن ؟
اینها درس نمیگیرن که این حرفها و کارها فقط نتیجه عکس داره بجای اینکه بگذارید ماجرا تمام بشه و بره و مردم به زندگی عادیشان برگردن و زخمی که ایجاد شده ترمیم بشه حتما باید تکه چوب لای زخم بگذارید ؟​

شنیده های من اینه الان بعضی دختر ها روسریشون افتاده و کسی کاری نداره

شل شده
قبل از ماجرا هم همین بود . بستگی داره کجا باشی طرفت کی باشه یکی مشکلات ما اینه که قوانین اگر قرار اجرایی بشن یا نشن سلیقه ای اجرایی میشن یا نمیشنن . توی یک شهر یک جوره توی شهر دیگه یک جور دیگه اصلا توی یک شهر هم یک مامور یک جور عمل میکنه مامور دیگه یک جور دیگه​

Last edited:
امید دانا هم به لیست غیر خودیها اضافه شد
.این لیست هر روز بزرگتر داره میشه و لیست خودیها کوچکتر فکر نمیکنید یک فکری باید به حال اون کرد​

It's time to finish off the demonstrations, if needed hard way. Too many separatists and liberalists are involved now.

wow how he knew that , as i recall Iran official on tv claimed otherwise and they were talking only about one of her cousin or uncles . they even called her family a respected family and now somebody in Lebanon find she was a member of komoleh? very interesting , did the guy provide any evidence or he pull this out of his .....
the guy even claim she use poison , probably he now claim the poison was so new and advance that even judiciary police could not find it .
Doesn't US companies produce lots of new drugs every year? is it really surprising if their terrorist regime has invested in new medicines which could alter the blood pressure or cause heart attacks!?

Lab tests are only effective if you know what you are looking for.

let's say her picture in komala dress is actually someone else (I wait for the real person to show up) , what about her cousin? a respected family, wasn't it?!!!

we have the interview of the head of Komala terrorist group bragging that their uprising was organized and had a specific day and hour of start.

Her father and uncle were lying from the day one, and from the very first minutes they were in direct contact with Sudi'nationalTV. they are not respected, they are bunch of terrorists, whether it's proven or not.

Neda was a clear case too, when the killers were filming a girl in a quiet street, and few minutes later she got killed, then her fiance escaped to Israel! they need corpses and they will produce it themselves.

@LeGenD

1.png

2.png

A week ago, you had request the user to cease the harassment:

l.png

Far from complying, the user has systematically continued spamming posts with laughter reactions, as I progressively notified you of. The subject even started flooding other users' posts with such reactions, as you can see on the following page:

In other terms, the subject is publicly mocking your authority as a moderator in front of every reader. Wouldn't some decisive action be called for by now?

Last edited:
Doesn't US companies produce lots of new drugs every year? is it really surprising if their terrorist regime has invested in new medicines which could alter the blood pressure or cause heart attacks!?

let's say her picture in komala dress is actually someone else (I wait for the real person to show up) , what about her cousin? a respected family, wasn't it?!!!

we have the interview of the head of Komala terrorist group bragging that their uprising was organized and had a specific day and hour of start.

Her father and uncle were lying from the day one, and from the very first minutes they were in direct contact with Sudi'nationalTV. they are not respected, they are bunch of terrorists, whether it's proven or not.

Neda was a clear case too, when the killers were filming a girl in a quiet street, and few minutes later she got killed, then her fiance escaped to Israel! they need corpses and they will produce it themselves.
evidence , do you understand what you are talking about lie in realm of conspiracy theory and tin hat

and the street was far from quiet , that was were protester escaped . and the fiance escaped after the conspiracy theorist and paid journalists attacked him. also the nonsense of they shot him in ambulance . any intern in judiciary medicine would have understood immediately if they the bullet was fired from less than 1 meter , even ii who only passed 2 unit of judiciary medicine 18 years ago i can immediately notice that . and by the way you may not recall but those days there was no shortage of dead bodies if they needed a dead person

and those respected family sentence come from the mouth of Iranian officials in IRIB TV

about komolah claims didn't ISIS also claimed everything that happened as their own doing.
Didn't MKO whenever people protested everywhere in the world were absent in the first 1-2 days and then suddenly from 3rd or 4th day they sent some of the members or in some cases unrelated people who were paid to wear their clothes and raise their flags and then Bam , internet were filled with the photo of them and they claimed the protest organized and orchestrated by them .

evidence , do you understand what you are talking about lie in realm of conspiracy theory and tin hat

and the street was far from quiet , that was were protester escaped . and the fiance escaped after the conspiracy theorist and paid journalists attacked him. also the nonsense of they shot him in ambulance . any intern in judiciary medicine would have understood immediately if they the bullet was fired from less than 1 meter , even ii who only passed 2 unit of judiciary medicine 18 years ago i can immediately notice that . and by the way you may not recall but those days there was no shortage of dead bodies if they needed a dead person

and those respected family sentence come from the mouth of Iranian officials in IRIB TV

about komolah claims didn't ISIS also claimed everything that happened as their own doing.
Didn't MKO whenever people protested everywhere in the world were absent in the first 1-2 days and then suddenly from 3rd or 4th day they sent some of the members or in some cases unrelated people who were paid to wear their clothes and raise their flags and then Bam , internet were filled with the photo of them and they claimed the protest organized and orchestrated by them .

امید دانا هم به لیست غیر خودیها اضافه شد
.این لیست هر روز بزرگتر داره میشه و لیست خودیها کوچکتر فکر نمیکنید یک فکری باید به حال اون کرد​

He never was a khodi in the common acception of this term, but an ideological outsider whose activities have been useful to the legitimacy of the Islamic Republic. Some Iranians who were supporting the exiled opposition turned against the latter after listening to Dana. And their views haven't changed in this regard. In other terms, even if Dana is rejected for his statements on recent events, on balance his work will have resulted in a net gain for the IR. So it's nothing like what the quote above is suggesting.

Last edited:
He never was a khodi, but an ideological outsider whose activities were useful to the legitimacy of the Islamic Republic. Some Iranians who were supporting the exiled opposition turned against the latter after listening to Dana. And their views haven't changed in this regard. In other terms, even if Dana is rejected for his statements on recent events, on balance his work will have resulted in a net gain for the IR. So it's nothing like what the quote above is suggesting.
sure , so he was only a tool and fake, that was being promoted by some people
think so from the start just like the rest aparat and youtube channels being post here
just like the girls with far far worse hijab than amini that sprout left and right and stated they are against protests

you simply care too much , it only made him more bold . and be assured for some reasons he is protected , its well known fact than nobody do anything about him . he has done far more serious thing and nobody said anything to him there is not a single rule in the forum that he has not broken , repeatedly

I also invite others who can see the user's violations I share, to report them. Moderators are sensitive to complaints brought forward not by one but by numerous Iranian members at once.

@Sardar330 Khaheshan dar morede in yarui ke be post-hat mikhande, vaseye modira gozaresh befrestid. Age chandin tan hamzaman shekayat konan, bishtar mahal midan.

sure , so he was only a tool and fake, that was being promoted by some people
think so from the start just like the rest aparat and youtube channels being post here
just like the girls with far far worse hijab than amini that sprout left and right and stated they are against protests

What do you mean by fake? He believes in what he says. Same goes for the females with less tight hejab who oppose the riots, they are not lying nor acting.

Last edited:
Indeed it appears the user is enjoying preferential treatment. But my public reporting of their violations of forum rules will keep moderators informed (even if they are more lenient towards the user, at one point they will tend to intervene if alone for the purpose of being spared the numerous legitimate reports they receive).
ready to bet on it
I also invite others who can see the users violations I share, to report them. Moderators are very sensitive to the majority opinion in the Iranian section, because they do not want section regulars to be alienated ad leaving the forum. So if we are several to complain, moderators will act more quickly.
this section i doubt even get moderation , you knew we have a respected Iranian moderator for this section but sadly he is not active anymore

The was user banned before - and rightly so, in the midst of a war on Gaza, not least thanks to my contribution, which is part of the reason they're so sour against me in particular. So the more others will manage to have the user warned / banned, the more it will make them desperate.
wasn't that because of attacking mods , and didn't the ban lifted before it reach half of its term ?

I'm waiting for @waz or @Irfan Baloch to ban me permanently or delete my profile
Apparently I need to insult people to get that. I'm still waiting for him to do it without me insulting others personally
However, if they refuse to ban me peacefully, I can get myself banned by having the day of my life and insulting tons of people

But honestly, I cannot be here anymore because if I stay here any longer, whatever I post will be against Iran and I don't want to do that because that will make Arabs and Israelis happy.

It's against Islam to remove a headscarf but it's OK when a motherfucker haroomi riot police touches a woman's body and her breasts like in this video

F*ck all the binamoos supporters of the Islamic Republic that support these rapists. F*ck oon madar jendeye soorat gerde bi savad ke behesh migin koskeshe tahlilgar va hatta sadetarin chizaye geopolitic ro nemifahme.

@WebMaster @krash @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Hail the brave Kurdish people of Iran that did not remain silent when a Kurdish woman was killed after getting beaten in the disgusting semi-prison of Gasht-e Ershad. Dorud be sharafe Kordhaye azadikhahe Iran. Hatta age az Iran joda ham beshid baz dorood be gheyratetoon ke dar barabare bisharafio binamoosi saket naneshestid. Inshallah ghiame ba'di e mardome Iran mosallahane hast. Trump ham ke 2024 bar migarde ta episode ba'di ro bebinim.

You should understand that as much as you may disagree with the current Iranian government, they are holding your system and country together. Yes, there are some flaws in regards to how they go about their laws; but, without them, Iran would be another banana republic ruled by pro-westerner elites who would do every bidding the west demands.

You wouldn't have an Iran at all if it weren't for the Islamic revolution of 1979. What do I mean by that? Israel wouldn't have allowed any sort of nuclear development, missile development, etc, to progress.

From a Pakistani perspective, one who has lived both in the west and in Pakistan, you should cherish your current government. Whatever it is that you disagree with can be solved by other means.

Always look at the bigger picture.

You should understand that as much as you may disagree with the current Iranian government, they are holding your system and country together. Yes, there are some flaws in regards to how they go about their laws; but, without them, Iran would be another banana republic ruled by pro-westerner elites who would do every bidding the west demands.

You wouldn't have an Iran at all if it weren't for the Islamic revolution of 1979. What do I mean by that? Israel wouldn't have allowed any sort of nuclear development, missile development, etc, to progress.

From a Pakistani perspective, one who has lived both in the west and in Pakistan, you should cherish your current government. Whatever it is that you disagree with can be solved by other means.

Always look at the bigger picture.

I see Iran as a buffer between Pakistan and western domination. Iran, even though there are many policies of them I disagree with (in regards to India and supporting some Baloch separatists mainly), it is Iran that gives Pakistan a strong buffer against those that seek to truly extinguish Islam, particularly Israel & the west. Iran is doing its part before things take a dive for the worse. These protests going on should concern the whole world (as it is beginning to).

Iran is currently holding the opposition to the "system" in place along with Russia & China. But Iran is more so for the sake of Islam (as much as Sunni Muslims may not agree with this). Now Afghanistan (under the Taliban) is building another bridge unto this.

They've shown opposition to Israel and to the USA with their evil dictatorial policies.

All we need now is the revolution of Imran Khan - another pro-Islam person - that is going on in Pakistan to take fruit. This will truly seal the deal. While Iran may or may not fall with these protests, those east to Iran (Taliban and hopefully Imran Khan's Pakistan) will hold Islam's position the way it is meant to be held in the world.

What do you mean by fake? He believes in what he says. Same goes for the females with less tight hejab who oppose the riots, they are not lying nor acting.
honestly , you want to knew how i think about these social media celebrities , they only care about followers and subscribers to their channels and how many ad revenue they can get from it . all of them without exception , they all rehash shallow even wrong materials that is usually copied of other channels ,
as Debbie Reynolds in Singing' in the Rain about silent movies say " If you've seen one, you have seen them all"

Back
Top Bottom