What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yes brother I'm in shock, that's why I'm being too harsh. Right now I'm not seeing Iran as a Shia stronghold but as a country where things I deeply love are being mocked and attacked.
This will wear off in some time but then again this theater will repeat like clock work.

Remember also that it's incumbent upon authorities to ensure stability. If they opt for a definitive showdown, the enemy will seize the opportunity and try to "syrianize" Iran. Iran cannot afford to run the risk of a weakening of her central state authority.

I'd maintain that over the long term, social re-engineering or at least re-culturing would be the sole way to go. To this effect, more efficient management of public access to subversive foreign media is indispensable.

There are claims on Twitter that Iran provided UAVs to Polisario front via Algeria.

If true, wouldn't Algeria have received Iranian UAV's for its own use as well?

and you made two assumption both wrong .
first you assumed laser is permanent . well no its not .
two you think laser is the only way to cut hair.
do you want me make a list of actress who shaved their head for a movie

and about women pride themselves on their long hair again wrong , maybe in India yes m last summer i shaved my head and went to hospital , two of the other female residents after that also cut their hair to about 1-1.5cm which in my book is far from long and lustrous .
and be assured if you do that they wont wear a wig . they show it as a honor badge and many other girl go shave their head
If you destroy the hair follicles, the scalp will be as barren as a desert forever after. And the hospitals can be threatened to not provide transplant surgeries. Sure, it means frying the skin as well but that's far from my concern.

Those stupid ashghals you talk about will only find their short-haired freak phase lasting 5 years at the most. In the short term, they'll be martyrs if they roam about with their eggheads on display. But months and years later, they'll become a mere oddity for children and older women to laugh at and then they'll go insane or get depressed and commit suicide which is the entire point behind the exercise.

If you destroy the hair follicles, the scalp will be as barren as a desert forever after. And the hospitals can be threatened to not provide transplant surgeries. Sure, it means frying the skin as well but that's far from my concern.
you can't destroy the hair follicle unless you burn the skin , please you are discussing it with a doctor .
and thank god your concern is not important . I can understand why you value women so much . its Indian culture and their high value for women . if you do it here that mean such uprising that were not heard since 45 years ago.
Those stupid ashghals you talk about will only find their short-haired freak phase lasting 5 years at the most. In the short term, they'll be martyrs if they roam about with their eggheads on display. But months and years later, they'll become a mere oddity for children and older women to laugh at and then they'll go insane or get depressed and commit suicide which is the entire point behind the exercise.
i call the one who maimed people as ashghal , not the one who shaved their head in solidarity with the ones you suggest be maimed
you really need help

its Indian culture and their high value for women . if you do it here that mean such uprising that were not heard since 45 years ago.
I am of Iranian descent and this was what we carried on from the Fatherland. You too once used to place high value on patriarchal order until the britshits screwed up your minds, the americucks made it worse and you got wealthy and big-brained (in all the wrong ways.)
i call the one who maimed people as ashghal , not the one who shaved their head in solidarity with the ones you suggest be maimed
you really need help
You need to WAKE UP, my dear friend. Are you a mard or not? Because the way you bent your knee to karkasparasti(zoroastrianism) and shotorparasti(sunnism) had two devastating consequences - some silly cows of women are now trying to decide the fate of my ancestral homeland for whose sake my ancestors participated in the massacre at Delhi and that you're getting divorced from Serat ol Mostagheem and your iman is getting perverted.

Pull off a tiananmen style crackdown and end this ugliness and then start introspection and purges to return to the way our Qaem {ATFS AS HJ} wants you to be.

The entire reason this whole thing started and is now getting out of control is because of the unnecessary use of excessive force in the first place. Again between the proverbial carrot vs the stick method, I always think it's better to use the carrot method instead.

Instead of using brutality and violence against women who break the dress code, why not just give them a fine which is attached to their drivers license, passport, credit score and other privileges ? If you use excessive violence against people, kill people, brutalize them, many will simply leave the country in droves taking their education, specialized skills and tax paying potential with them.

On the other hand they could become disenfranchised with the system and refuse to put money into banks, pay bills, or participate in civil society etc. Worst yet, on the extreme end, there's the possibility that some will become radicalized and join anti Iranian separatist groups sponsored by the west with weapons and training. Not to mention if you brutalize and kill people many of their family members will also seek revenge so it's like a vicious cycle that will never end.

The entire reason this whole thing started and is now getting out of control is because of the unnecessary use of excessive force in the first place. Again between the proverbial carrot vs the stick method, I always think it's better to use the carrot method instead.

Instead of using brutality and violence against women who break the dress code, why not just give them a fine which is attached to their drivers license, passport, credit score and other privileges ? If you use excessive violence against people, kill people, brutalize them, many will simply leave the country in droves taking their education, specialized skills and tax paying potential with them.

On the other hand they could become disenfranchised with the system and refuse to put money into banks, pay bills, or participate in civil society etc. Worst yet, on the extreme end, there's the possibility that some will become radicalized and join anti Iranian separatist groups sponsored by the west with weapons and training. Not to mention if you brutalize and kill people many of their family members will also seek revenge so it's like a vicious cycle that will never end.
As I said let the women be. In Pakistan we don't enforce Hijab and that's why no one is burning it here. Even our non-hijabis will never disrespect hijab or Islam. Even our film actresses never denounce Islam or its teachings, even though they might act contrary to them. This is not the hill to die on.

So far as I know, they did try the method of fines and counseling. Didn't work - they are just too obstinate and the "men" in their family encourage this insubordination.

Now it has to come down to brute force and aggressive riot control. Nobody dared try to avenge the quashing of the tiananmen square rebellion either, if you recall. It's a matter of how much force and cruelty is applied.

The Basijis, Hezbollahis and FARAJA should commit to it with the fear of Allah [SWT] in heart instead of thinking what their fellow man might do.

Heshmat Raisi on the failure of the velvet coup project after the Leader's speech.

By the way, the sandmutts/habibitches are claiming you are a pakistani with Iranian citizenship.

Is it true or just another concocted lie? No judgement from me, by the way - I'm simply curious.

Guys, I saw two different videos on 4Chan - russians castrating a Ukrainian PoW and ukrainians anal raping a Russian PoW.

There are no good sides in this war. **** Russia, **** Ukraine, **** NATO and **** USA too.

d90.jpg

Guys, I saw two different videos on 4Chan - russians castrating a Ukrainian PoW and ukrainians anal raping a Russian PoW.

There are no good sides in this war. **** Russia, **** Ukraine, **** NATO and **** USA too.

View attachment 885055
That's just sick savage immoral caveman behaviour. Compare it to noble Iranian army who did not behead enemies, even while chemical weapons were used against them, even prohibited use of chemical weapons.

That's just sick savage immoral caveman behaviour. Compare it to noble Iranian army who did not behead enemies, even while chemical weapons were used against them, even prohibited use of chemical weapons.
Here I disagree. Iran's lack of reprisal there was reprehensible. There should have been a calculated and equivalent response for all of iraq's crimes.

Once they began using WMDs, though, all bets should have been off. That was the time to outdo the mongolian horde, the red army and isil all rolled into one.

Also, don't forget Ukrainians and ethnic Russians are one and the same people.  I on the other hand am a whole different beast than some fellow from basra or ramadi.

جشن حضرت زهرا(ص)/عمر(لعنت الله) کشان مبارک
(Reposted because I won't allow sunnis to prevent us from celebrating this Islamic/national festival, even if they're moderators and administrators)

10994055_885181918205999_6466056235703679429_n.jpg

Also, Ayatollah Khamenei's representative in UK opines about the recent unrest (ignore the profile that posted it - he's one of those regime change proponents):

Back
Top Bottom