What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch @Amaa'n @WebMaster

Despite moderator LeGend's recent request to the user:

View attachment 885001

Perhaps a ban would be in order at this point?
you are a freaky joke and not a funny one at that.

this here user that you keep moaning about is a sectarian hater who posted caricatures of Imam Khomeini marhoom and you (along with these parsi and/or bharati mods who ignored me reporting those) had no problems with that but you object to him giving you a laugh reaction. what a weirdo you are!

School girls weren't involved in any violence, and the bulk of those seen did not show up in southern Tehran.
here you make an assumption and think its true
The upper middle class and upper class are not a majority in Iran, nor in most other countries.
as if those people bother with such thing , no they don't participate in anything that endanger them , you can find them participate in uprising with their tweeter and Instagram accounts , you never will see them in street , who ever you see in street are middle class and poor peoples .
First of all yes, in a post-modern setting, those who promote the lofty values of religion will be at an inherent disadvantage over their adversaries. Because of the characteristics and parameters of post-modernity and the way it conditions human existence.
if they use archaic techniques to do so . government in Iran control all the media why they are not appealing to people because they choose the path of propaganda instead of teaching the true values to people , IRIB only made channels that provide low value materials , all of the programs broadcasted there if put together you can make 4-5 channels that worth watching the rest are shit
the same with radio . when you look at newspapers , they are instead of acting as media have become a boxing ring between political groups.
in school , we make students hate Islamic values because we lie to them and think by doing so we promote those values and we think children don't understand.
Second of all, people do not necessarily decide based on reason, nor do they necessarily choose what's best for them. It's enough to study two modern disciplines (or their modern variants) to understand how people can be manipulated: political propaganda, and commercial advertising. On a deeper level yet, there's social engineering - a methodical process of intervening into and shaping the collective mind, which results in an irreversible transformation of society.
that's where you are wrong , people may not decide on what is good for them , but if you decide for them and say its correct and you must accept it and have nothing to say about it , well they rebel . they say i do what i like and you can go and ..........
the correct approach is pen not sword
Third of all, quantity and aesthetic, formal gimmickry trumps content in post-modern media communication and messaging. Here, the enemy's resources cannot be matched by Islamic Iran. And asymmetrical resistance in this field is not conceivable, as opposed to the realm of hard power. Therefore, in order to level the playing field, the enemy's channels of cultural uprooting must be interrupted to the best possible extent.

again you are wrong enemy ressources are far more limited that what you have as amatter of fact if enemy ressources are more than what you have inside your country then its time to read a requiem for you

Poverty and hunger is better than the state in which the sacred name of Imam Hussain(AS) is burned publicly. In Iran you get jailed for disrespecting Sunni figures but apparently Shia sanctities are fair game.

If caught, those desecrating a sanctity will definitely get sanctioned.

Iranian journalist arrested over 'insults' to imam​

Don't pay attention to the bias in the article, after all it's a hostile source, but it illustrates the point.

So I don't think the comparison you made was really fair.

Also please note, by modernization I was not referring to poverty and hunger but to other types of indicators which the UN calls "human development".

Why is the majority allowing all of this to happen. Do they have no ghairat for their honor and their deen?

They definitely care, which is why they staged massive counter-rallies. And expressed their readiness for mobilization if the Leader issues the order.

Apart from that, it is not advised for citizens to take the law into their own hands. When it comes to law enforcement, it restored order and arrested a large number of rioters.

you are a freaky joke and not a funny one at that.

this here user that you keep moaning about is a sectarian hater who posted caricatures of Imam Khomeini marhoom and you (along with these parsi and/or bharati mods who ignored me reporting those) had no problems with that but you object to him giving you a laugh reaction. what a weirdo you are!

Go troll elsewhere.

Last edited:
here you make an assumption and think its true

Incorrect, I'm basing myself upon media reports and upon the locations I see. One cannot assume something to be true for which there is no indication.

as if those people bother with such thing , no they don't participate in anything that endanger them , you can find them participate in uprising with their tweeter and Instagram accounts , you never will see them in street , who ever you see in street are middle class and poor peoples .

No, the school girls we saw were not from impoverished milieus. You quoted me about school girls, don't deviate from the subject matter.

if they use archaic techniques to do so . government in Iran control all the media why they are not appealing to people because they choose the path of propaganda instead of teaching the true values to people , IRIB only made channels that provide low value materials , all of the programs broadcasted there if put together you can make 4-5 channels that worth watching the rest are shit
the same with radio . when you look at newspapers , they are instead of acting as media have become a boxing ring between political groups.
in school , we make students hate Islamic values because we lie to them and think by doing so we promote those values and we think children don't understand.

Confused mish-mash of allegations completely missing the point I made. None of this has any bearing on the fact that in the post-modern era, given its general Zeitgeist, those promoting the traditional values of religion face an inherent handicap and are at a disadvantage from the get-go.

that's where you are wrong , people may not decide on what is good for them , but if you decide for them and say its correct and you must accept it and have nothing to say about it , well they rebel . they say i do what i like and you can go and ..........
the correct approach is pen not sword

Missed the point again. I did not talk of resorting to physical coercion.

again you are wrong enemy ressources are far more limited that what you have as amatter of fact if enemy ressources are more than what you have inside your country then its time to read a requiem for you

False, the enemy's resources are virtually unlimited on the internet. So are its financial resources in general.

If caught, those desecrating a sanctity will definitely get sanctioned.

http://www.basnews.com/en/babat/520315

Don't pay attention to the bias in the article, after all it's a hostile source, but it illustrates the point.

So I don't think the comparison you made was really fair.

Also please not, by modernization I was not referring to poverty and hunger but to other types of indicators which the UN calls "human development".

They definitely care, which is why they staged massive counter-rallies. And expressed their readiness for mobilization if the Leader issues the order.

Apart from that, it is not advised for citizens to take the law into their own hands. When it comes to law enforcement, it restored order and arrested a large number of rioters.

Go troll elsewhere.
Every few years this theater repeats itself in Iran. I wouldn't have cared much but ironically this has become the most popular anti-Islam movement in the world. Even in Europe, Iranians are attacking Shia mosques and spreading insane amount of anti-Islam propaganda.

They banned blood letting rituals because it affects the image of the religion, but what about their own actions that lead to this drama repeating every few years in Iran and then spreading around the world. What about the harm it has done to the image of Shia muslims around the world?

This is the time for the revolution to make some serious decisions. Otherwise the stability of Iran will remain hostage to the whims of anarchists and their handlers. Maybe test nukes or bomb Israel or kill a few important people there. Otherwise they will win over the future generations of Iran and then goodbye to the revolution.

@waz @WebMaster @LeGenD @The Eagle

20221006_023419.jpg

Please remove terrorists from your website.

Imagine how desperate and enraged the troll must be, that every time they log into this forum, they first use the search function to find my recent posts and then spend minutes spamming them all with emoticons.

The subject's still exasperated about how I put them in their place a year ago or so. Probably they're having nightmares about me too. What a sad clown. :lol:

Every few years this theater repeats itself in Iran. I wouldn't have cared much but ironically this has become the most popular anti-Islam movement in the world. Even in Europe, Iranians are attacking Shia mosques and spreading insane amount of anti-Islam propaganda.

They banned blood letting rituals because it affects the image of the religion, but what about their own actions that lead to this drama repeating every few years in Iran and then spreading around the world. What about the harm it has done to the image of Shia muslims around the world?

This is the time for the revolution to make some serious decisions. Otherwise the stability of Iran will remain hostage to the whims of anarchists and their handlers. Maybe test nukes or bomb Israel or kill a few important people there. Otherwise they will win over the future generations of Iran and then goodbye to the revolution.
Saudis pay for all the anti shia activities in the world

BTW they're not against Shia that much they are against Iran

S242.jpg

Last edited:
No, the school girls we saw were not from impoverished milieus. You quoted me about school girls, don't deviate from the subject matter.
if you think upper class and upper middle class participated in uprising from somewhere outside their hous and behind their computer you need to recheck your facts

False, the enemy's resources are virtually unlimited on the internet. So are its financial resources in general.
as i said requiem

Imagine how desperate and enraged the troll must be, that every time they log into this forum, they first use the search function to find my recent posts and then spend minutes spamming them all with emoticons.

The subject's still exasperated about how I put them in their place a year ago or so. Probably they're having nightmares about me too. What a sad clown. :lol:
lunatic Wahhabi guy ...

I believe you're aware that those who commit such actions are hostile towards the government which banned tatbir? So the Islamic Republic can hardly be held responsible for what these hooligans are doing.

Also why would the image of pious Shia Muslims suffer from the aggressive behaviour of their adversaries?

How will the measures you proposed stop the enemy's soft war and cultural aggression? The solution lies in what I suggested: first priority, cut off the channels through which the enemy is bombarding Iranians with propaganda and psy-ops 24/7; second priority, improve the domestic communication apparatus.

The west's reformist / moderate fifth column have done everything in their power to jeopardize the implementation of the National Internet project to this date, and are extremely sensitive to it because they know this will cleanse the toxicity their western patrons have been cultivating in the minds of the many Iranians.

This right here is where the revolutionary core of the system must make a swift and brave decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom