What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

How will the measures you proposed stop the enemy's soft war and cultural aggression? The solution lies in what I suggested: first priority, cut off the channels through which the enemy is bombarding Iranians with propaganda and psy-ops 24/7; second priority, improve the domestic communication apparatus.

This is why as soon as I mention it, resident liberals jump in to protest. The west's reformist / moderate fifth column has jeopardized the implementation of the National Internet project to this date. This is where the revolutionary core of the system must make a swift and brave decision.
It will raise the stakes for those who are conspiring against Iran. You support a riot here, we kill a general there.

Personally I say let the women be, this is not the hill to die on. Red lines must be drawn around other more important issues. It will be a great tragedy, as I said before, that the most powerful Iranian govt in history falls because some women wanted to show their hair.

if you think upper class and upper middle class participated in uprising from somewhere outside their hous and behind their computer you need to recheck your facts

How many times do I need to tell you we were talking about the school girls, not the rioters?

as i said requiem

Not so. Resource inequality can be made up for through corrective measures. Something akin to positive discrimination of sorts. The National Internet project and efficient filtering of subversive material is a major measure of this kind.

How many times do I need to tell you we were talking about the school girls, not the rioters?
how many time i must say anybody in uprising was from middle class and lower class
Not so. Resource inequality can be made up for through corrective measures. Something akin to positive discrimination of sorts. The National Internet project and efficient filtering of subversive material is a major measure of this kind.
as i said just bring more dissatisfaction and uprising , for that you need adequate infrastructure and we don't have that yet. and if you just let one route open that can be used as a route to circumvent the restriction even in china there is ways to bypass government restriction on the internet

Well they martyred family of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) after his demise. We mustn't expect that they be kind against others
For us twelvers, the only true leader is Al Hujjah Al Qaim(ATFJ). Before his movement if Allah gives us power we are thankful and if our enemies are dominant over us, we are patient. True justice will only be delivered when the master of the era(ATFJ) will make his stand. Until then we wait.

Every enemy of Al Muhammad(SAWW) will pay for his crimes, both in this world and the next. They will be resurrected twice from their graves.

So at the end of the day, I don't really care much about the politics of this world. I just have sympathies for Shia around the world.

It will raise the stakes for those who are conspiring against Iran. You support a riot here, we kill a general there.

The problem is, they did not just support a riot here and there using the classic instruments intelligence services resort to in this regard.

Beneath their capability to trigger and then support riots, lies a heavy, long-term groundwork. Namely, the soft war I spoke of.

And one can't retaliate with kinetic measures against a diffuse, non-kinetic undertaking such as soft war It would be counter-productive. What would Iran's message be? Shut down the millions of anti-IR websites, social media accounts, forums etc in hundreds of languages across the internet, close the dozens upon dozens of Persian-language oppositionist satellite broadcasters beaming into Iran, or we'll eliminate another general of yours? It's not a viable equation.

how many time i must say anybody in uprising was from middle class and lower class

I was talking about the school girls, not the rioters. Kindly stop derailing this, you're having a monologue here since you're not addressing my actual comment.

as i said just bring more dissatisfaction and uprising , for that you need adequate infrastructure and we don't have that yet. and if you just let one route open that can be used as a route to circumvent the restriction even in china there is ways to bypass government restriction on the internet

The technology is there, it's nothing extraordinary. In China the system works well and has shielded the broader masses of Chinese people from the sort of mental intoxication Iranians have been subjected to. So over time, introduction of the National Internet will dampen and reverse the impact of the enemy's soft war. Social re-engineering, just like the foregoing hostile engineering, is a long term endeavor.

Last edited:
The problem is, they did not just support a riot here and there using the classic instruments intelligence services resort to in this regard.

Beneath their capability to trigger and then support riots, lies a heavy, long-term groundwork. Namely, the soft war I spoke of.

And you one retaliate against a diffuse, non-kinetic undertaking such a soft war with kinetic measures. It would be counter-productive. What would be Iran's message? Shut down the millions of anti-IR websites, social media accounts, forums etc in hundreds of languages on the internet, close the dozens upon dozens of Persian-language oppositionists satellite broadcasters beaming into Iran, or we'll eliminate another one of general of yours?
In a war of attrition against the whole world the revolution will lose. That's why it has to hit back to avoid the slow death. In this constant defensive state the enemy keeps raising the stakes every day. These girls that are today destroying the portraits of esteemed religious scholars will tomorrow give births. Women raise the generations, if the enemy has corrupted your women, you have already lost.

In a war of attrition against the whole world the revolution will lose. That's why it has to hit back to avoid the slow death. In this constant defensive state the enemy keeps raising the stakes every day.

When the discrepancy in terms of classic power is as wide as this, there's a limit to how far you can go in retaliating kinetically without providing the enemy with the political capital it needs to escalate beyond your threshold of resistance.

As long as this discrepancy in classic parameters of power is there, Islamic Iran's posture will have to be mostly defensive, and more importantly asymmetrical in nature.

However there's no formula for asymmetric resistance I could think of in the field of information warfare. Balance can therefore only be restored by severing the enemy's vectors of access to the minds of the Iranian people, read implementing the National Internet, removing the dish antennas.

These girls that are today destroying the portraits of esteemed religious scholars will tomorrow give births. Women raise the generations, if the enemy has corrupted your women, you have already lost.

The school girls you saw pertained essentially to the wealthier segments of society. A minority. The enemy has corrupted some women, but not all.

In this video you can see Iranian women who hold the esteemed scholars in respect:

And to be fair they're not just a handful either.

Last edited:
When the discrepancy in terms of classic power is as wide as this, there's a limit to how far you can go in retaliating kinetically without providing the enemy with the political capital it needs to escalate beyond your threshold of resistance.

As long as this discrepancy in classic parameters of power is there, Islamic Iran's posture will have to be mostly defensive, and more importantly asymmetrical in nature.

The school girls you saw pertained essentially to the wealthier segments of society. A minority. The enemy has corrupted some women, but not all.

Here you can see Iranian women who hold the esteemed scholars in respect:

They're not just a handful either.
To my Pakistani mind it is extremely absurd that a woman can come out in the middle of the city, in middle of traffic among thousands of people, to burn Hijab and desecrate religious symbols, including the portraits of martyrs and scholars and even, in one case, to extreme sadness and rage, a mob burned flags bearing the names of Imam Hussain(AS). May Allah punish them all because the IRI is apparently powerless against such scum.

The first time I got to witness curfew and military on the streets of my city was when a mob burned Shia symbolic flags with religious significance. And we Shias are a minority in Pakistan. Recently two young Shia men were martyred in a ceremony of raising these flags in Gilgit. The Kashmiri Shias made their police apologize over a portrait of Shahid Qasim Soleimani(RA). Contrast all of this to what we are seeing in Iran.

While the Iranians were winning in Syria and Lebanon, their enemy was busy in Iran itself and now we're seeing the results.

To my Pakistani mind it is extremely absurd that a woman can come out in the middle of the city, in middle of traffic among thousands of people, to burn Hijab and desecrate religious symbols, including the portraits of martyrs and scholars and even, in one case, to extreme sadness and rage, a mob burned flags bearing the names of Imam Hussain(AS). May Allah punish them all because the IRI is apparently powerless against such scum.

The first time I got to witness curfew and military on the streets of my city was when a mob burned Shia symbolic flags with religious significance. And we Shias are a minority in Pakistan. Recently two young Shia men were martyred in a ceremony of raising these flags in Gilgit. The Kashmiri Shias made their police apologize over a portrait of Shahid Qasim Soleimani(RA). Contrast all of this to what we are seeing in Iran.

While the Iranians were winning in Syria and Lebanon, their enemy was busy in Iran itself and now we're seeing the results.

I don't understand why you making this appear as if there is conspiracy against Iran and mostly Sunni conspiracy which is a falsehood..

Besides Shia don't traditionally get treated poorly in Sunni majority areas which is not the case. There is less of religiousity everywhere nowadays which is the issue mostly in Sunni majority countries but now it looks like the Iranian have gone also less religious who use to be the most religious.

Politics constantly change in the world and they never stay the same and also
nobody really won Syria imho it is has entered a frozen stalemate with 3 defacto states. I don't even see another side wanting to revisit that again because the whole thing was a mistake really. 10 years of waste because it lead to nothing and everyone remained without gaining. As for Lebanon there has been no war there and status-quo has always been the same in Lebanon. As for the protests in Iran there are some other elements behind them.

This was brewing for some years within Iran and there has been some protests in the last few years for different reasons but I think they only wanted one chance to start protests.

All tho I don't see this protests causing regime change this is out of question as the IRGC ain't going anywehere anytime soon. They are not threatened by popular protests once in awhile.

Who is behind this? the same culprit as always the Americans. I honestly don't know what type of magic they are using but it is effective remember how fast they caused protests in Kazakhstan in order to divert the Russians attention from Ukraine but the protests just fizzled out within like 4 days.. I also believe they were behind the collapse of Sri Lanka because China had a strong hold there.. The same with Venezuela because of their ties to Russia. Next they will topple the Hungarian gov't.

The way they are achieving this is suspcious and call me crazy but some type of blackmagic is involved here. I don't know what they are sacrificing but something i assume because if you can ignite protests in a wealthy and peaceful country like Kazakhstan out of nowhere for only divertion tactics you are a black-magician..

This protests will not lead to anywhere and it will fizzle out especially in places like Iran. But Islam itself is fizzling out slowly worldwide unfortunately from generations to generations things will be much worse for every country come 2050-2055 they will be debating whether they should allow LGBT communities. Unfortunately I can forsee this.

As Sunni myself I have zero interests in seeing the Mullah's replaced and I believe they have a rule to play which is why I prefer them compared to an irreligious element coming out of Iran which will only lead to others becoming even more irreligious and perversion. They advocate for modesty and decency the Mullah's

Last edited:
I don't understand why you making this appear as if there is conspiracy against Iran and mostly Sunni conspiracy which is a falsehood..

Besides Shia don't traditionally get treated poorly in Sunni majority areas which is not the case. There is less of religiousity everywhere nowadays which is the issue mostly in Sunni majority countries but now it looks like the Iranian have gone also less religious who use to be the most religious.

Politics constantly change in the world and they never stay the same and also
nobody really won Syria imho it is has entered a frozen stalemate with 3 defacto states. I don't even see another side wanting to revisit that again because the whole thing was a mistake really. 10 years of waste because it lead to nothing and everyone remained without gaining. As for Lebanon there has been no war there and status-quo has always been the same in Lebanon. As for the protests in Iran there are some other elements behind them.

This was brewing for some years within Iran and there has been some protests in the last few years for different reasons but I think they only wanted one chance to start protests.

All tho I don't see this protests causing regime change this is out of question as the IRGC ain't going anywehere anytime soon. They are not threatened by popular protests once in awhile.

Who is behind this? the same culprit as always the Americans. I honestly don't know what type of magic they are using but it is effective remember how fast they caused protests in Kazakhstan in order to divert the Russians attention from Ukraine but the protests just fizzled out within like 4 days.. I also believe they were behind the collapse of Sri Lanka because China had a strong hold there.. The same with Venezuela because of their ties to Russia. Next they will topple the Hungarian gov't.

The way they are achieving this is suspcious and call me crazy but some type of blackmagic is involved here. I don't know what they are sacrificing but something i assume because if you can ignite protests in a wealthy and peaceful country like Kazakhstan out of nowhere for only divertion tactics you are a black-magician..

This protests will not lead to anywhere and it will fizzle out especially in places like Iran. But Islam itself is fizzling out slowly worldwide unfortunately from generations to generations things will be much worse for every country come 2050-2055 they will be debating whether they should allow LGBT communities. Unfortunately I can forsee this.

As Sunni myself I have zero interests in seeing the Mullah's replaced and I believe they have a rule to play which is why I prefer them compared to an irreligious element coming out of Iran which will only lead to others becoming even more irreligious and perversion. They advocate for modesty and decency the Mullah's
I'm being highly critical of the Shias in Iran, both the secular ones and the religious one. What I'm saying is that the religious ones shouldn't allow the secular ones and the atheists to act like that. They're being too soft. That's what I'm saying.

Who cares that eventually most people will be secular or what not, the point is that as long as we are Muslims we defend our sanctities. Allah will preserve His book and His religion, it doesn't depend on us.

Let us all take a moment to appreciate the psycho case @Falcon29 for being a constant source of amusement. And for giving us the dopamine hits from the notification icon. Every court requires a jester.

We thank you for your service.

What this means is that liberalism is a danger in its own right. An existential threat like others.

However the IR is not as powerless as that against those who desecrate sanctities. Perhaps you are extrapolating a shocking scene you saw in the context of recent riots, but here's an example from not too long ago of how the Iranian judiciary may counter such actions:

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/10-years-for-iran-journalist-who-insulted-imam-on-twitter-1903322

Of course the enemy was busy in Iran. It would have been amateurish on its part not to be. Your analogy is interesting and what it conveys is in fact not really surprising - because even though it might not seem so at first glance, cultural aggression by means of soft power is indeed more difficult to fend off, especially if society is relatively 'modernized' as in Iran's case. Indeed, one cannot neutralize the enemy's cultural and psychological onslaught with missiles and UAV's. One cannot even counter it asymmetrically, while knowing that the enemy's resources will always exceed one's own.

Imam Khomeini (r.A.a.) once made a statement along the lines that we expelled the Americans physically from Iran, but are yet to expel them from our minds. It's a gigantic task, definitely more challenging than it may sound. Expecting quick victory without setbacks on this battlefield would be unrealistic. But in spite of this, I'd invite you not to lose sight of the full half of the glass i.e. the other, religious and revolutionary Iran that mainstream media will never show you.

I said this long ago. Russia will be checkmated by NATO.

Everyone laughed at me.

Putin has no recourse. If he uses tactical nukes, US will go open season (conventionally) on all Russian battlefield assets.

At that point Putin will have to decide between WW3 (conventional or not).

Game Theory shows he will have no good options. If he doesn’t do something game changing his forces will slowly wither away.

I don't think Russia will get checkmated. The lines will stablize and the war will drag on atleast for another 2 years I will say before a ceasefire.

Russia will definitely use tactical nukes and chemical weapons. The Americans will not intervene but just do sanctions. Russia will reach Odessa and the Romanian borders

What this means is that liberalism is a danger in its own right. An existential threat like others.

However the IR is not as powerless as you seem to think against those who desecrate sanctities. Maybe you are extrapolating a shocking scene you saw in the context of recent riots, but here's an example from not too long ago of how the Iranian judiciary may counter such actions:

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/10-years-for-iran-journalist-who-insulted-imam-on-twitter-1903322

Of course the enemy was busy in Iran. It would have been amateurish on its part not to be. Your analogy is interesting and in fact not surprising, really - because even though it might not seem so at first glance, cultural aggression by means of soft power is indeed more difficult to fend off, especially if society is relatively 'modernized' as in Iran's case. Indeed, you cannot stop the enemy's cultural and psychological onslaught with missiles and UAV's. You cannot even counter it asymmetrically, while knowing that the enemy will always have more resources at its disposal than yourself.

Imam Khomeini (r.A.a.) once made a statement along the lines that we expelled the Americans physically from Iran, but are yet to expel them from our minds. It's a gigantic task, definitely more challenging than it may sound. Expect quick victory with no setbacks on this battlefield would be unrealistic. But in spite of this, I'd invite you not to lose sight of the full half of the glass i.e. the other, religious and revolutionary Iran they will never show you in the mainstream media.
Yes brother I'm in shock, that's why I'm being too harsh. Right now I'm not seeing Iran as a Shia stronghold but as a country where things I deeply love are being mocked and attacked.

This will wear off in some time but then again this theater will repeat like clock work. In this stupid times my prayers are with the steadfast believers in Iran, only Allah knows how they are tolerating this crap. It's even more difficult for them than us outsiders. May Allah guides Sayyid Ali and his followers in Iran. And May Allah hasten the reappearance.

Back
Top Bottom