What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ukrainian troops at Zolote-Hirske, south of Lysychansk, have been completely encircled by Russian forces. This is nothing less than a complete disaster for the Ukrainians. The Russians are now 15 km away from Siversk and 8 km away from the central oil facility west of Lysychansk. If the Russians are able to advance to either of these positions, something like 20,000 Ukrainian soldiers in the area will be at risk of a full envelopment.

In Severodonetsk, something like 1500 Ukrainian soldiers are surrounded at the Azot chemical plant in a scenario which is eerily reminiscent to the events which transpired at the Azovstal Steel Plant in Mariupol. At Azot, reportedly 20% of the Ukrainian forces are made up of foreign fighters. There are also a large number of civilians who are holed up with the Ukrainian troops there. Why civilians would take refuge at a chemical plant in the middle of a high intensity conflict, nobody is certain. However the Russians claim that the civilians are being used at "human shields" by the Ukrainians.

ukrainian encircled Zolote June 23, 2022.jpg

Guys anyone remember Eagle2009 from IMF ?

He was like a walking talking encyclopedia of Iranian forces.

Eagle did not come over. If he did he left in the early days of IMF migration when this forum was raided by Pakistani trolls and Western lackeys non stop.

I remember him..I thought he was an American who was at some time stationed in Iran and knew a lot about Iranian forces and equipment..I met few of them while in Iran working for IEI..some nice and others very critical of how Imperial army was functioning..have many stories to tell but not in an open forum..lol

He and Ayyash were very well informed indeed. It was Ayyash who pointed out the unusually low tire psi for the qaher version that did a slow taxi run a few years back. He also maintained the arkenstone website where he had tremendous expertise on Iranian armor.
There were a few from the older forums who never made it here. I don't think Kermanshah ever came here or Behrooz Boonabi.
Also like to give a shout out to Catsoo, hope the best for you...

He and Ayyash were very well informed indeed. It was Ayyash who pointed out the unusually low tire psi for the qaher version that did a slow taxi run a few years back. He also maintained the arkenstone website where he had tremendous expertise on Iranian armor.
There were a few from the older forums who never made it here. I don't think Kermanshah ever came here or Behrooz Boonabi.

Damn haven’t heard name Catsoo in forever. Those were good old days.

People grow up and move on. In case of eagle2009 he was in his 40’s at least back then so not Suprised he isn’t on forums anymore.

Yes, Ayyash was Mr. Glenn wright I remember. I think he was a Ph.D. fellow student in the USA. Others were Pasdar, Catsoo, Rouz (forum clown), Eagle2009, Emirzad, Farbod, Soheil, Mohsin, Aryobarzan, Yavar, Wudangmaster, The Immortal, Nabil.

Names that I do not remember

- a Gaming teen who always had to say the most doomed/negative thing
- A Saudi Shia member who was a very disciplined physics student
- A Palestinian soccer player who lived in Cyprus I think
- A funny Paky baloch man in Austrailia
- A former Artesh member who was disabled
- Gun-loving blonde Finnis man

Those were the days, we all got older.

I remember him..I thought he was an American who was at some time stationed in Iran and knew a lot about Iranian forces and equipment..I met few of them while in Iran working for IEI..some nice and others very critical of how Imperial army was functioning..have many stories to tell but not in an open forum..lol

I didnt know about his stint in Iran. He just vanished from all internet forums some years back. is he alright? we used to have elongated discussions on IMF.

Very nice to know about your experience in IEI. Do you think it's a capable enough entity to provide Iran with radars, avionics, etc?

Last edited:
Yes, Ayyash was Mr. Glenn wright I remember. I think he was a Ph.D. fellow student in the USA. Others were Pasdar, Catsoo, Rouz (forum clown), Eagle2009, Emirzad, Farbod, Soheil, Mohsin, Aryobarzan, Yavar, Wudangmaster, The Immortal, Nabil.

Names that I do not remember

- a Gaming teen who always had to say the most doomed/negative thing

- A Saudi Shia member who was a very disciplined physics student
- A Palestinian soccer player who lived in Cyprus I think
- A funny Paky baloch man in Austrailia
- A former Artesh member who was disabled
- Gun-loving blonde Finnis man

Those were the days, we all got older.
-Was the gaming teen Aryana? I was actually thinking about him earlier and hoping he survived that past few years considering sweden's policies.
-There was Yaghoot from the older idf .net forum run by Sukhoi30; Yaghoot was a retired IRIAF pilot who flew an F5 in the 1990s. He was never in IMF though.
-There was also Jonk in IMF who was a veteran of the holy defense and highly respected for his service. I don't know if he was disabled though.
-The Finnis man is Mustavaris; an overall cool guy, miss him.
-There is also gomig21 who sometimes comes here once or twice a year; he was most active in the idf .net days.

Loved Rouz's posts and am in agreement with him when it comes to a certain plant that he was quite fond of...
I also think of Soheil almost every time I open the numerous threads in this forum that he created and are most visited; I mainly worry that he survived the past few years.
Even Arian in this forum has been quiet for a while and I wonder & worry the same thing; did that filthy virus get any of them...

Back
Top Bottom