What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Thank you, and nicely put as well.

Beyond the points evoked in those "Tweets", you rightly touch upon the benefits Iran's popular masses derive from the ample subsidies on basic consumer goods, as well as from the unsystematic collection of taxes (a great many companies have special arrangements exempting their employees from paying the income tax). This comes into play when evaluating the living standards of the average Iranian, and most countries do not have such a subsidies system in place.

Now Sapir is focusing on the comparative weight and importance of a national economy (rather than on living standards, although the two aren't entirely unrelated of course).

In regards to this, he mentions the relevance of GDP PPP over nominal GDP indeed. But in addition, he goes on to introduce a second aspect generally left out of discussions: namely, the proportion of the service sector relative to the manufacturing sector in a country's economy.

And he stresses that nowadays, the service sector is overvalued - meaning that if you have two economies with identical GDP's, the one with the larger manufacturing sector will prevail in terms of its share of the world economy, even if the GDP figures won't show this fact.

Here Iran is presenting a particularly favorable picture, with a service sector no larger than 53% of overall GDP. This is even slightly less than Russia and China, and it puts Iran's true share of the world economy above countries with a similar GDP but larger service sectors. EU economies however, 70% of which are made of services rather than production of commodities, or the USA economy where this figure stands as high as 76,89% (2019), are weighing less on the global scale than what their GDP's - even their PPP GDP's would suggest.

I totally forgot to mention property taxes as well... People cry communism coming to Iran. but its not communism when the government literally "property taxes" you on land/house you own 100% outright.

There is even discussions now of a "equity tax". and you know its coming just like the carbon tax, and every other tax they float around. that means if you paid 300k for you house, and you sold it 10 years later for 500k. you owe the government a massive tax bill on that 200k difference.

They are even going into inheritance taxes. windfall taxes.

The "west" achieved it living standards on the back of centuries of colonialism (Looting) of poor countries. They still benefit from uneven trade/financial policies that are designed to favour western countries and their "hard currencies"

alot of dumb people take that and compare it to todays Iran. And blame the government for the fact that Iran was a banana republic pre1979. and a plaything for the strongest empire at the time (either Russian, British, or later on American). who had its resources looted....

Its also funny because the same brain dead people actually long for and are nostalgic for that slavery era. They want Iran to go back to being a plaything of the biggest powers. so they can watch naked westerners on tv dancing, and supposedly buy cheaper iphones (I have literaally heard that from some people ).

Since 1979 Iran has endured 8 years of imposed total war, followed by decades of sanctions increasing in intensity. There is not a single country on earth who could have weathered (let alone develop with) all these sanctions and economic warfare suffered by the west.

Untill the day comes that these western vultures take their slimey hands/eyes off of Iran, Iran will not be able to reach her full economic potential unfortunately. There is not a government on earth who could do better given the circumstances...

ماده ۱- همه قراردادهای اجاره واحدهای مسکونی در سال ۱۴۰۱ پس از تاریخ ابلاغ این مصوبه به صورت خودکار و به مدت یک سال و حداکثر با نرخ‌های زیر نسبت به قرادادهای موجود تمدید می‌شود.

شهر تهران و سایر کلانشهرها ۲۵ درصد، سایر نقاط شهری ۲۰ درصد که در تبصره این ماده نیز آمده است که توافق مالک و مستاجر با نرخ‌های کمتر از موارد فوق بلامانع است.

در ماده ۲ نیز آمده است: موارد استثناء شده از تمدید خودکار اجاره‌نامه‌ها به این شرح تعیین می‌شود:

۱- درصورتی که مالک، ملک یا واحد مورد اجاره را به فروش رسانیده باشد و قرارداد فروش را در سامانه ثبت معاملات املاک ثبت کرده و کد رهگیری دریافت کرده باشد و همچنین علاوه بر این اطلاعات ملک را در سامانه املاک و اسکان ثبت کرده باشد.

۲- اگر مالک برای تخریب، بازسازی یا تعمیر نسبت به اخذ پروانه ساختمانی از مراجع ذی‌ربط اقدام کرده باشد.

۳- در صورتی که مستاجر در دوره اجاره قبلی با تشخصیص مرجع قضایی (شورای حل اختلاف) نسبت به انجام به موقع تکالیف اقدام نکرده باشد.

۴- عدم پذیرش افزایش مبلغ اجاره‌بها معادل درصدهای مصوب توسط مستاجر.

۵- در صورتی که فرزند مالک ازدواج رسمی انجام و برای سکونت به واحد مورد اجاره بر اساس تشخیص مرجع قضایی نیاز داشته باشد.
- در صورتی که مالک فقط دارای همین یک واحد مسکونی در همان شهر مورد نظر باشد و نیاز به سکونت وی در آن ملک به تایید مراجع قضایی (شورای حل اختلاف) رسیده باشد. در مواردی که مالک دارای چند واحد مسکونی در همان شهر باشد فقط می‌تواند تقاضای سکونت خود را برای یکی از واحدهای مسکونی در اختیار ارائه کرده و رای مراجع قضایی (شورای حل اختلاف) فقط برای همان واحد مسکونی موردتقاضا صادر خواهد شد.

چیزی که مال منه مال خودمه چیزیم که مال توئه مال منه 🤡
هاشمی و خاتمی و روحانی غرب زده و نشخوار کننده ی سیاست های سرمایه داری غیر انسانی غرب باعث شدن اختلاف طبقاتی تو ایران بسیار زیاد بشه که به هیچ وجه ایرانی و اسلامی نیست و با سیاست های درست دولت های غیر غرب زده این شکاف عمیق بین جامعه باید جبران بشه

افغانستان هم می‌تونه وارد کنه به صورت خط اعتباری جاش کالاهای دیگه بده یا امتیاز بده. به نظر من مشکل افغانستان فقط پول نیست. این طالبان برای ایران همسایه بشو نیست

در حال حاضر نقدینگی ندارند و از طریق پاکستان از قطر تامین مالی می کنند. بنابراین انتخاب آنها انتخاب نیست.

Last edited:
And he stresses that nowadays, the service sector is overvalued - meaning that if you have two economies with identical GDP's, the one with the larger manufacturing sector will prevail in terms of its share of the world economy, even if the GDP figures won't show this fact.

Here Iran is presenting a particularly favorable picture, with a service sector no larger than 53% of overall GDP. This is even slightly less than Russia and China, and it puts Iran's true share of the world economy above countries with a similar GDP but larger service sectors. EU economies however, 70% of which are made of services rather than production of commodities, or the USA economy where this figure stands as high as 76,89% (2019), are weighing less on the global scale than what their GDP's - even their PPP GDP's would suggest.

In regards to share of service vs industry sector. for average industrial job you need to invest 15 billion Rial in Iran.but it needs less to create a job in service sector.
Unrelated side story :rolleyes:

Today I walked into 17-18 pharmacies in different parts of my city. 3 of them were belong to popular hospitals in my area and one was Helal Ahmar's pharmacy and in all my search which took ~5hours(walked too much) I found almost nothing related to my mother's core medicine needs.(no it's not cancer related stuff).
One guy at one of these pharmacies said they did not have this exact medicine for almost 4 months.and at Helal Ahmar I asked how long is that you don't have this specific medicine? he checked his computer and replied almost 2.5 months.

I could find similar stuff after checking ~4 pharmacies in past.(without checking hospitals and Helal Ahmar)

هاشمی و خاتمی و روحانی غرب زده و نشخوار کننده ی سیاست های سرمایه داری غیر انسانی غرب باعث شدن اختلاف طبقاتی تو ایران بسیار زیاد بشه که به هیچ وجه ایرانی و اسلامی نیست و با سیاست های درست دولت های غیر غرب زده این شکاف عمیق بین جامعه باید جبران بشه
Sir, 1 Million new homes during first year of Mr Raisy could provide shelter for almost 4 million people.I read somewhere government built 60K new homes during first year of Mr Raisy .(memory issues, need source)

Sorry I couldn't rewatch it today.last time I saw it, he speaks too fast, and I hate double translation stuff French > English then English > Farsi for me

sometimes It feels something is not right or something is missing there in translation.long story short it's hard for me to follow chain of thought during watching this video.

If these Baboons didn’t have oil underneath their feet, they would be irrelevant since clearly their intellectual prowress resembles that of a single cell organism.

رئیس کمیسیون مشترک طرح حمایت از خانواده و جوانی جمعیت

بازنشر این جمله راهبردی شهید چمران («آن که تخصص ندارد و کاری را می‌پذیرد، بی‌تقواست

Last edited:
Iran is full of different opinions and ideas.

Both Mr Rafsanjani and Mr Khatami were presidents of Iran and they did great things for this country and questionable things too.

Sometimes I feel Mr Khamenei missing Mr Rafsanjani.Not just Mr Khamenei but country is missing someone like Mr Rafsanjani.(never voted or committed to support Mr Rafsanjani during my life)

Iran is full of different opinions and ideas.

Both Mr Rafsanjani and Mr Khatami were presidents of Iran and they did great things for this country and questionable things too.

Sometimes I feel Mr Khamenei missing Mr Rafsanjani.Not just Mr Khamenei but country is missing someone like Mr Rafsanjani.(never voted or committed to support Mr Rafsanjani during my life)
اتفاقا من رفسنجانی و روحانی رو بدترین رئیس جمهورهای ایران میدونم و تورم تو دوران ایشون به نزدیکیای ۵۰٪ هم رسیده بود

من اونموقع نوجوان بودم
صبح پا میشدیم میدیدیم همه چی دو برابر شده
3091123.jpeg

اتفاقا من رفسنجانی و روحانی رو بدترین رئیس جمهورهای ایران میدونم و تورم تو دوران ایشون به نزدیکیای ۵۰٪ هم رسیده بود

من اونموقع نوجوان بودم
صبح پا میشدیم میدیدیم همه چی دو برابر شده
View attachment 855807
It's within your rights to consider someone as the best or someone as the worst.and I expect you to respect other people's opinions in same manner.

Mr Rafsanjani took country presidency after war.Saddam also was in the same post in Iraq.

Are they even comparable ?

When there was war in Iran, Mr Rafsanjani was under pressure from "khodies" inside and "bazaries" inside and outside of country.

War methods and mentalities does not end with war you may see in Roman Empire and their text they always had problems with their defeats in battles and even more problems with their victories after wars !

Mr Rafsanjani did his best during the war and changed war mentality after it.

I totally forgot to mention property taxes as well... People cry communism coming to Iran. but its not communism when the government literally "property taxes" you on land/house you own 100% outright.

There is even discussions now of a "equity tax". and you know its coming just like the carbon tax, and every other tax they float around. that means if you paid 300k for you house, and you sold it 10 years later for 500k. you owe the government a massive tax bill on that 200k difference.

They are even going into inheritance taxes. windfall taxes.

The "west" achieved it living standards on the back of centuries of colonialism (Looting) of poor countries. They still benefit from uneven trade/financial policies that are designed to favour western countries and their "hard currencies"

alot of dumb people take that and compare it to todays Iran. And blame the government for the fact that Iran was a banana republic pre1979. and a plaything for the strongest empire at the time (either Russian, British, or later on American). who had its resources looted....

Its also funny because the same brain dead people actually long for and are nostalgic for that slavery era. They want Iran to go back to being a plaything of the biggest powers. so they can watch naked westerners on tv dancing, and supposedly buy cheaper iphones (I have literaally heard that from some people ).

Since 1979 Iran has endured 8 years of imposed total war, followed by decades of sanctions increasing in intensity. There is not a single country on earth who could have weathered (let alone develop with) all these sanctions and economic warfare suffered by the west.

Untill the day comes that these western vultures take their slimey hands/eyes off of Iran, Iran will not be able to reach her full economic potential unfortunately. There is not a government on earth who could do better given the circumstances...
آفرین

It's within your rights to consider someone as the best or someone as the worst.and I expect you to respect other people's opinions in same manner.

Mr Rafsanjani took country presidency after war.Saddam also was in the same post in Iraq.

Are they even comparable ?

When there was war in Iran, Mr Rafsanjani was under pressure from "khodies" inside and "bazaries" inside and outside of country.

War methods and mentalities does not end with war you may see in Roman Empire and their text they always had problems with their defeats in battles and even more problems with their victories after wars !

Mr Rafsanjani did his best during the war and changed war mentality after it.
رفسنجانی یه سیاست‌هایی اتخاد کرد که وضعیت اقتصادی ایران از زمان جنگ هم بدتر شد

یه چیزی در حد پسر خوندش روباه شیاد روحانی سبز و بنفش که با پول سلبریتی ها و رپرها رو میخرید

ببخشید من خیلی حوصله ندارم طولانی بنویسم
فقط میدونم رفسنجانی و روحانی دو نقطه خیلی تاریک تاریخ ایران بودند و خانواده های بسیاری رو به زمین گرم زدند و اصلا جای دفاع ندارند

فشارهای رفسنجانی گور به گور شده به آقا نبود برجام و خیلی نکبت های اقتصادی سیاسی ایران شکل نمیگرفتند

Last edited:
رفسنجانی یه سیاست‌هایی اتخاد کرد که وضعیت اقتصادی ایران از زمان جنگ هم بدتر شد

یه چیزی در حد پسر خوندش روباه شیاد روحانی سبز و بنفش که با پول سلبریتی ها و رپرها رو میخرید

ببخشید من خیلی حوصله ندارم طولانی بنویسم
فقط میدونم رفسنجانی و روحانی دو نقطه خیلی تاریک تاریخ ایران بودند و خانواده های بسیاری رو به زمین گرم زدند و اصلا جای دفاع ندارند

فشارهای رفسنجانی گور به گور شده به آقا نبود برجام و خیلی نکبت های اقتصادی سیاسی ایران شکل نمیگرفتند
He took a destroyed country and gave country with basic industries to the next president.

I consider next 3 presidents below Mr Rafsanjani in regards to effects of their works and plans for country.

He took a destroyed country and gave country with basic industries to the next president.

I consider next 3 presidents below Mr Rafsanjani in regards to effects of their works and plans for country.
Rohani and Rafsanjani era were the worst. Our economy during war was better than Rafsanjani era

In addition Rafsanjani was so navy and he was against nuclear and missile powers

He said today world is world of diplomacy NOT missiles

Back
Top Bottom