What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

3518834.jpg

Turkey, Iraq and UAE will remain Irans biggest trade partners from the region.

This is kind of a safe space for Iranians on this forum, everywhere else they end up in skirmishes. I'm sure you can relate.

My man you can't just share a comparison post without translation. Where's the fun in that?
I can relate , and I can relate well .
Hehe good place this is , I come to this section mostly to read.

Iran is not interested in a diplomatic solution especially given it has several knifes at their surrounded necks. It’s difficult to pinprick against one who’s caged himself in a very small prison. Meanwhile hard to protect if that prisoner has allies in your vast country. The solution is continued enhancement of asset protection which seems needed. Meanwhile, tighten those knives and cut a slice or two in every now and then. Exactly what the IRI is doing.

I think you have not heard what Amir Abdollahian said some days ago. He said it has been told to Iran clearly that if you accept Israel and its designs in levant then nobody will raise a finger towards nuclear program of Iran.

This implies that even the staunchest most neocon thugs and zion mafia wants to engage in some kind of diplomatic bargain with Iran where the price for a nuclear program will be no opposition to Israeli plans. Hamas won't be thanking Iran for weapons as they did. Hezbollah will become a localized militia instead of the strategically armed army it is right now, Syria will lose some lands to Israel then there will be a chain reaction toward greater Israel.

Iran with its trillion USD economy, its cross-continental empire heritage, its modern nationhood, its booming military industrial complex ... last but not least, its shia theocratic leadership of 300 million Shiites of the world is a massive problem for these zio mafia men. They want Iran to become just a "country" with few useless toy weapons (PGCC), few international good for nothing PR memberships of some meaningless groups (Turkey), with a weak in-debt government that they can topple any time it tries to stand (Egypt, Syria, Pakistan).

I suppose these arrogant mafia bosses need to read history and see some maps. Cross continental colonizers for centuries do not step back this easily, they may have their own versions of "Greater" state ambitions. This is where they failed against Iran. They thought it was Saddams Iraq.

ماده ۱- همه قراردادهای اجاره واحدهای مسکونی در سال ۱۴۰۱ پس از تاریخ ابلاغ این مصوبه به صورت خودکار و به مدت یک سال و حداکثر با نرخ‌های زیر نسبت به قرادادهای موجود تمدید می‌شود.

شهر تهران و سایر کلانشهرها ۲۵ درصد، سایر نقاط شهری ۲۰ درصد که در تبصره این ماده نیز آمده است که توافق مالک و مستاجر با نرخ‌های کمتر از موارد فوق بلامانع است.

در ماده ۲ نیز آمده است: موارد استثناء شده از تمدید خودکار اجاره‌نامه‌ها به این شرح تعیین می‌شود:

۱- درصورتی که مالک، ملک یا واحد مورد اجاره را به فروش رسانیده باشد و قرارداد فروش را در سامانه ثبت معاملات املاک ثبت کرده و کد رهگیری دریافت کرده باشد و همچنین علاوه بر این اطلاعات ملک را در سامانه املاک و اسکان ثبت کرده باشد.

۲- اگر مالک برای تخریب، بازسازی یا تعمیر نسبت به اخذ پروانه ساختمانی از مراجع ذی‌ربط اقدام کرده باشد.

۳- در صورتی که مستاجر در دوره اجاره قبلی با تشخصیص مرجع قضایی (شورای حل اختلاف) نسبت به انجام به موقع تکالیف اقدام نکرده باشد.

۴- عدم پذیرش افزایش مبلغ اجاره‌بها معادل درصدهای مصوب توسط مستاجر.

۵- در صورتی که فرزند مالک ازدواج رسمی انجام و برای سکونت به واحد مورد اجاره بر اساس تشخیص مرجع قضایی نیاز داشته باشد.
- در صورتی که مالک فقط دارای همین یک واحد مسکونی در همان شهر مورد نظر باشد و نیاز به سکونت وی در آن ملک به تایید مراجع قضایی (شورای حل اختلاف) رسیده باشد. در مواردی که مالک دارای چند واحد مسکونی در همان شهر باشد فقط می‌تواند تقاضای سکونت خود را برای یکی از واحدهای مسکونی در اختیار ارائه کرده و رای مراجع قضایی (شورای حل اختلاف) فقط برای همان واحد مسکونی موردتقاضا صادر خواهد شد.

چیزی که مال منه مال خودمه چیزیم که مال توئه مال منه 🤡

I think I heard somewhere that China has 14 neighbors with good relationships with some and some issues with others.

Story of Iran is more or less the same 14 neighbors without power and population of China.our population plus our neighbors makes 40-45% of world's population :D.

everything you do will make someone happy and someone angry.

Why are you giving them loans and support them If they are independent ?
I'm bad at geography.:frown:
Now , at time 10 :10 pm , indian standard time . 07, Ashada , krishna paksha , 2079 rakshaha, vikram samvat .
I shall tell you about why india is helping Sri Lanka in a very detailed manner.

1) india , that is republic of india or bhartiya ganrajya became independent on 15 August 1947 and srilanka or ceylon as it was called became independent from British on 4th February, 1948.
* a historical background.
LAnka and bharat ( india ) , have enjoyed cultural relations since many millenniums .
The majority religion of Sri Lanka is Buddhism, which was propagated to Lanka by mauryan emperor Ashoka
images (10) (20).jpeg

Actually during this time , Buddhism travelled as far as china in east to the Greek world in the west , Sri Lanka was part of prostelyzation process .
Emperor Ashoka'son mahinda took Buddhism with him to Lanka.
But over the centuries, many dynasties came and fell , then in 10 th century
images (10) (24).jpeg

It was conquered by the Tamil chola empire, this empire was instrumental in taking hindu culture to south east Asia, and its influence can be seen on countries of cambodia, Thailand and to an extent on Indonesia,
Now lets come to modern era

images (13) (2).jpeg

Now this is map of Lanka during lankan civil war which happened from 1983 till 2009 .
The reasons for this war were numerous
1) after ceylon became srinlanka after 1948, thye only recognised sinhala aka the language of Sri Lankan Buddhists or native Lankan as official language.
The above map though shows the area where tamils resided on this island. that, Tamils , an ethnic group too made a huge minority of population and followed mostly Hinduism and some followed Islam.
2) they were treated as second class citizens by sinhala majority, no government job given to them ,no university admission etc .
3) thus Tamil resistance started against Lanka, now tamils majorly live in southern indian state of Tamil Nadu, and since Lanka had always poked india by siding with Pakistan and China before , india wanted to take some revenge .
Plus the local Tamil politicians were calmouring to the central indian government to do some ting to protect the tamils of lanka .
4) india did ,many things including an invasion .
Well for start, india trained various Tamil insurgent groups in india , then india started to directly help rebels in North by dropping food parcels amd arms and ammo .
So much so that at one point, rebels were able to defeat Lankan army due to timely airdrop of weapons and medicines by Indian airforce.
5) the invasion , india sent a indian peace keeping force called as ikpf in Lanka around 1987 , In an agreement with Lankan government were ikpf will control areas in North and east ( marked red ) in the map while Lankan govt will control areas in south .
Most Tamil rebel groups laid down arms , but one group called as liberation tigers of Tamil ealm refused , its leader vellupalli prabhakaran was trained by India itself
At one point ikpf reached 100000 men,
The Indian Prime minister rajiv gandhi
images (13) (3).jpeg

Lost election in 1989 , and thus in 1990 ipkf was called back from Lanka
This pm of ours had to pay with his life , as he was assisinated by ltte suicide bombers while he was meeting the crowd during a election rally .in Tamil Nadu
Since then india didn't bother them .

5)Fast forward 2009, the srilamkan army won most of the country, the ltte was defeated and finally prabhakaran was killed .
India from 1990 till 2009 isolated herself from Lankan affairs.

6) recent times , last 10 years .
China has a growing influence on Lanka, the cpec has a major hold in Lanka.
China got a port for its nuke submarines at hambantota in Sri Lanka.
India too realised the danger of China coming so.close to its southern shores and started courting Lanka vigorously.
India kept quiet when indian fishermen were killed by Lankan forces , many times over.
In return, india also got some infrastructure projects there
Ongoing_Projects_10-06.jpg

As the map illustrates.
Lanka got a fertilizer crises , because .
It replaced all chemical fertilizer with organic ones ,around early 2021 thus their food production fell .
India helped them there by supplying them chemical fertilizers quickly.

Then Lanka, suffered a forex crisis due to covid as Loss of tourism and this food crisis aggravated teh situation.
Their forex fell further, some say due to the debt repay they did to Chinese due to their cpec projects.
Situation reached a critical point in May 2022 , when the island nation suffered shortage of every thing.
Thus india helped them again with 3 biilon usd loan , and rice and fuel.
Basically to counter China in Lanka, because chiense military presence in Lanka is a massive threat to india

@Cancerous Tumor. Mate i urge you to read my reply completely.
To understand a little background of indo Lanka relation

I think you have not heard what Amir Abdollahian said some days ago. He said it has been told to Iran clearly that if you accept Israel and its designs in levant then nobody will raise a finger towards nuclear program of Iran.

This implies that even the staunchest most neocon thugs and zion mafia wants to engage in some kind of diplomatic bargain with Iran where the price for a nuclear program will be no opposition to Israeli plans. Hamas won't be thanking Iran for weapons as they did. Hezbollah will become a localized militia instead of the strategically armed army it is right now, Syria will lose some lands to Israel then there will be a chain reaction toward greater Israel.

Iran with its trillion USD economy, its cross-continental empire heritage, its modern nationhood, its booming military industrial complex ... last but not least, its shia theocratic leadership of 300 million Shiites of the world is a massive problem for these zio mafia men. They want Iran to become just a "country" with few useless toy weapons (PGCC), few international good for nothing PR memberships of some meaningless groups (Turkey), with a weak in-debt government that they can topple any time it tries to stand (Egypt, Syria, Pakistan).

I suppose these arrogant mafia bosses need to read history and see some maps. Cross continental colonizers for centuries do not step back this easily, they may have their own versions of "Greater" state ambitions. This is where they failed against Iran. They thought it was Saddams Iraq.
I have heard that anecdote. I believe we’re saying the same thing. The ‘West’ suffers in a big way of an inflated image and ‘echochamberitis’. Both fatal flaws.

I have heard that anecdote. I believe we’re saying the same thing.
What is pgcc

Now , at time 10 :10 pm , indian standard time . 07, Ashada , krishna paksha , 2079 rakshaha, vikram samvat .
I shall tell you about why india is helping Sri Lanka in a very detailed manner.

1) india , that is republic of india or bhartiya ganrajya became independent on 15 August 1947 and srilanka or ceylon as it was called became independent from British on 4th February, 1948.
LAnka and bharat ( india ) , have enjoyed cultural relations since many millenniums .
The majority religion of Sri Lanka is Buddhism, which was propagated to Lanka by mauryan emperor Ashoka View attachment 855429
Actually during this time , Buddhism travelled as far as china in east to the Greek world in the west , Sri Lanka was part of prostelyzation process .
View attachment 855430
It was conquered by the Tamil chola empire, this empire was instrumental in taking hindu culture to south east Asia, and its influence can be seen on countries of cambodia, Thailand and to an extent on Indonesia,

View attachment 855431
Now this is map of Lanka during lankan civil war which happened from 1983 till 2009 .
1) after ceylon became srinlanka after 1948, thye only recognised sinhala aka the language of Sri Lankan Buddhists or native Lankan as official language.
The above map though shows the area where tamils resided on this island. that, Tamils , an ethnic group too made a huge minority of population and followed mostly Hinduism and some followed Islam.
2) they were treated as second class citizens by sinhala majority, no government job given to them ,no university admission etc .
3) thus Tamil resistance started against Lanka, now tamils majorly live in southern indian state of Tamil Nadu, and since Lanka had always poked india by siding with Pakistan and China before , india wanted to take some revenge .
Plus the local Tamil politicians were calmouring to the central indian government to do some ting to protect the tamils of lanka .
Well for start, india trained various Tamil insurgent groups in india , then india started to directly help rebels in North by dropping food parcels amd arms and ammo .
So much so that at one point, rebels were able to defeat Lankan army due to timely airdrop of weapons and medicines by Indian airforce.
5) the invasion , india sent a indian peace keeping force called as ikpf in Lanka around 1987 , In an agreement with Lankan government were ikpf will control areas in North and east ( marked red ) in the map while Lankan govt will control areas in south .
Most Tamil rebel groups laid down arms , but one group called as liberation tigers of Tamil ealm refused , its leader vellupalli prabhakaran was trained by India itself
The Indian Prime minister rajiv gandhi View attachment 855433
This pm of ours had to pay with his life , as he was assisinated by ltte suicide bombers while he was meeting the crowd during a election rally .in Tamil Nadu

5)Fast forward 2009, the srilamkan army won most of the country, the ltte was defeated and finally prabhakaran was killed .

India too realised the danger of China coming so.close to its southern shores and started courting Lanka vigorously.
India kept quiet when indian fishermen were killed by Lankan forces , many times over.
In return, india also got some infrastructure projects there View attachment 855434
As the map illustrates.
It replaced all chemical fertilizer with organic ones ,around early 2021 thus their food production fell .

Then Lanka, suffered a forex crisis due to covid as Loss of tourism and this food crisis aggravated teh situation.
Their forex fell further, some say due to the debt repay they did to Chinese due to their cpec projects.
Situation reached a critical point in May 2022 , when the island nation suffered shortage of every thing.
Basically to counter China in Lanka, because chiense military presence in Lanka is a massive threat to india

Note , I have skipped many things and references to lanka in hindu mythology and its demon king ravana etc .
I have only told the historical perspective

The majority religion of Sri Lanka is Buddhism, which was propagated to Lanka by mauryan emperor Ashoka View attachment 855429
View attachment 855430

View attachment 855431
The Indian Prime minister rajiv gandhi View attachment 855433

In return, india also got some infrastructure projects there View attachment 855434
As the map illustrates.

Thank you Sir, I read it the interesting part for me was I Knew a little about history of Pakistan and Bangladesh but I thought it was only problem of Muslim vs Hindu in framework of GB.

From your post I get it that other religious groups also had issues with GB power structure that lead to separation of parts of country.

It's also interesting that China has this much influence in this part of the world.

عزیزم چی میگی واسه خودت. افغانستان تا حالا با کمک های نقدی و غیر نقدی آمریکا سر پا پود، الان بدون کمک های آمریکا اونا نون شب ندارن بخورن، سازمان ملل درباره وقوع فاجعه انسانی هشدار داده بعد تو میگی چرا وارداتشون کم شده!؟ چون دیگه پول ندارن

روسیه تازه 4 ماهه که وارد جنگ شده، بعدشم، انتظار جبران 8 سال خیانت دولت قبل رو تو چند ماه داری!؟
هر چند که همین الان هم خیلی قراردادهای جدید در حال عملی شدن هستن:

تحقق رؤیای ۲۲ ساله راه‌اندازی بزرگترین کریدور جهان/ اولین محموله شمال-جنوب از خاک ایران عبور کرد

تولد خودروی ایرانی- روسی در سن‌پترزبورگ

کریدور شمال جنوب که برنامه خیلی خیلی سال پیش هست و تقریباً بالای ۱۰ سال هست که برنامه‌ریزی‌اش انجام شده و قرار بوده عملیاتی بشه و هنوز که هنوز هست منافعش به ایران نرسیده

خودروی ایرانی-روسی هم که واقعاً چه سودی برای ما داره؟ روسیه مگه چه خودروسازی‌ای داره؟ لادا که روسیه تولید می‌کنه در حد همون آشغال‌های ایران خودرو هست و با شرایط آب و هوایی ایران سازگار نیست

افغانستان هم می‌تونه وارد کنه به صورت خط اعتباری جاش کالاهای دیگه بده یا امتیاز بده. به نظر من مشکل افغانستان فقط پول نیست. این طالبان برای ایران همسایه بشو نیست​

Thank you Sir, I read it the interesting part for me was I Knew a little about history of Pakistan and Bangladesh but I thought it was only problem of Muslim vs Hindu in framework of GB.

From your post I get it that other religious groups also had issues with GB power structure that lead to separation of parts of country.

It's also interesting that China has this much influence in this part of the world.
Historically hindu
And Chinese had a overlapping influence over much of south east Asia.
Hindus had a mercantile relations with west and the east , there is a reason pliny described india as the sinkhole of all the gold in the world
Today , lets be honest, india is a 3 trillion dollar economy.
China is a 17 trillion dollar economy .
India needs to keep its other neighbors towards our side as much as possible.
Look at bangladesh, current pm of Bangladesh is said to be pro india , her opposition is said to be pro China.
In Nepal, the communist party Is pro China, the nepali Congress is pro india even though under indo nepal friendship treaty , nepalis enjoy almost equal rights as citizens of india enjoy, plus they are hindus themselves hence thousands of nepalis serve in indian army, or various other forces , millions work in india, they don't require any sort of visa etc , its free entry and exit for them .without any barriers, the border is not fenced also , they come and go at their will . We maintain permanent presence of indian army there. Though we buy electricity from Nepal, so that they remain contended
Same with Bhutan, another tiny country which borders nepal China and India. We buy hydro electricity from them , on return they get almost everything from India, including indian military presence, though one can say Bhutan is firmly under indian influence

Similarly in burma , we maintain good relationships with the junta , even though west has made them a pariah.
We even sell weapons to them so do the Chinese.
All these small nations play india and China against against each other . Like if they want to pressure india they move closer to China.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom