What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This is such a meaningless BS policy by Israel tbh. They cause these meaningless incidents and Iran gets more and more entrenched. What do they achieve by this? Nothing, the Missile program has increased 15x more after Tehrani Moghaddam, and Nuclear enrichment got increased after Fakhrizadeh, so what is happening for Israel? They thumped their chest with a possible airstrike some 16 years ago that they could not do. They tested Jericho-II/III, the Iranian nuclear program went underground, and IRGC deployed Sejjil and Emad in underground silos. Whose country is smaller with lesser GDP and lesser people? Who would end up cornered from Lebanon, Syria, and Gaza while also getting missile/UCAV strikes from mainland Iran in case of war? Who would end up dealing with a nuclear-armed enemy that will rally 2 million men from the entire region because it's a theocracy?

one may ask what happened to Israelis, who are often deemed as the smartest ethnicity on earth.

I have my theory and its related to the general psychology of nations. Ever since Israel got created it has fought with Arabs the same way it tried fighting with Iran. They would assassinate leader of Palestinian resistance goups or some airstrikes would demolish the Tinkerbell army of Soviet-backed Arab regimes. It was victory after victory for them. So they implemented the same proven model against Iran without noticing that Iran is a proper "nation". It has more democracy literally than any country surrounding it, a stabilized government system, almost mechanical approach towards military ambitions which have proven extremely successful in the past two decades. You kill one scientist, there are 25 more to replace him. You hit one building with some stupid quadcopter, ten more diversified locations get working.

If I was an Israeli leader, I would get off my high horse of "mighty-jew-kills-arabs" and try to resolve things diplomatically because whatever I am doing right now is not working for me. I think Jpost itself published the same article few days ago.

Last edited:
This "Apollon" character aka "Markus S" threatened me with legal action for expressing my views on the Ukraine conflict.

Behold everyone. Western "freedom of speech" and democracy in action.

Kindly show this to your friends in Iran especially those who have been saying literally everything they wished, using any type of language they wished against the Islamic Republic, the Supreme Leader etc, without having to worry about anything.

View attachment 855211

You live in Germany?

3518834.jpg

Qatar+22 also Qatar -34
و تازه همین اعداد هم نشون دهنده این هست که چقدر تو سیاست فاجعه هستیم
روسیه‌ای که تو اوج دوران بدبختی و تحریمش هست به جای نزدیک شدن به ما وارداتش رو از ما کاهش داده
افغانستانی که داشتن خودشون رو برای طالبان جر می‌دادن وارداتش رو از ما کاهش داده و کلی آواره ریخته سرمون
هنوز نتونستیم دوست و دشمن خودمون رو درست بشناسیم​

I was Raghfarm on IMF, and WAFF.....

How many people were active on WAFF?
Anyone remember Mehran?? He was a popular member there...

LAnka is not part of India
I saw insane ques for fuel in Sri Lanka was is just Sri Lanka issue or is it all over India ?
No fuel crisis in india, it is good here .
So no long queues here , plus our forex stands at 600 billion usd , unlike Lanka.
India rather helped Lanka by giving them 3 billion usd in a short term loan programme along with 16000 metric tonnes of rice and 400000 metric tonnes of fuel .

Back
Top Bottom