What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yes
سلام داشتم رژه ارتش هندو می دیدم.بیشتر شبیه کارناواله شادیه:))))
It is not particularly a military occasion.
It was the day when India rejected the domain status and proclaimed herself a republic. On 26 Jan, 1950
Military parades are a small part of it .
It is meant to be carnival because the occasion for which it is celebrated is not a sad occasion or something which came after a lot of violence like russian victory day parade or Chinese civil war.
This occasion is meant to show indias progress in various sectors, some cultural celebration etc along with a military parade

But when it comes to fighting , the Hindu army is not that bad like you iranis will think it is

This is from 1990s

Kargil is a shia muslim region in ladkkh , there are more iranian flags than indian flags there

Still people there are more loyal to India, even though shias live in gilgit baltistan of Pakistan also

and the point is ?

View attachment 855184

Supreme Leader: West plans for NATO expansion main issue in Ukraine crisis

Supreme Leader: West plans for NATO expansion main issue in Ukraine crisis
Tehran, IRNA - Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Sunday that the main problem in the Ukraine crisis is the Western plan for NATO expansion.

Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei received the visiting Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev here on Sunday.

During this meeting, Ayatollah Khamenei stressed that the main problem in the Ukraine crisis is the Western plan for NATO expansion.

Prior to this meeting, the Kazakh president met his Iranian counterpart Ebrahim Raisi at Saadabad cultural complex in northern Tehran.

In the presence of the two presidents, nine agreements on the expansion of cooperation in various fields were signed.

The Kazakh president, heading a high-ranking delegation, is visiting Iran at the official invitation of his Iranian counterpart following his presence at the 25th St. Petersburg International Economic Forum in Russia.

Despite having a difficult past between the Qizilbash Empires of Iran vs Czar Russia, Iran and Russia seem to be forced into an alignment for at least the early part of this century. The border disputes we always had are gone with the emergence of benign Turkic republics buffer zone between us. The oil market is also mutually distributed. We won the war in Syria with interoperability and as it seems if war in Ukraine drags on, Iran "may" end up backing Russia which so far it has not atleast physically.

Na , no point
very cool

Despite having a difficult past between the Qizilbash Empires of Iran vs Czar Russia, Iran and Russia seem to be forced into an alignment for at least the early part of this century. The border disputes we always had are gone with the emergence of benign Turkic republics buffer zone between us. The oil market is also mutually distributed. We won the war in Syria with interoperability and as it seems if war in Ukraine drags on, Iran "may" end up backing Russia which so far it has not atleast physically.

very cool
Indeed cool

For those who'll choose to go with the World Bank's several ten times smaller GDP figure for Iran over that of the IMF, on grounds that the World Bank one is based on the real exchange rate with the US dollar, and more generally for those who take GDP (especially nominal GDP, but even GDP PPP) as the ultimate indicator of the importance and value of an economy, I'd recommend to pay special attention to the following explanations by French economist Jacques Sapir - everything he says about the Russian economy here applies to Iran as well!

In other terms, Iran's economic power is much, much greater than nominal and even PPP GDP figures would tend to suggest. Since the service sector is vastly overvalued today compared to commodities production, and since Iran's service sector at 53% represents an even smaller share of the overall economy compared to Russia (56,27%) and China (54,50%), versus over 70% in the EU, the actual size of Iran's economy is truly considerable and Iran's share of the world economy is far superior than it seems.

Bottom line, Iran is doing very well on the economic front in fact, it's a real economic powerhouse contrary to the common assumption among Iranians and contrary to the propaganda spewed by Iran's existential enemies i.e. the zio-American empire and its vassals.

https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1513005725626220555
https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1513005730449682435

Very nicely put together

I have become exausted personally trying to explain to everyone and their mother over and over again the difference between ppp to gdp.

How macro economic benefits of dirt cheap fuel are never taken into account. From households not spending half their income on energy, to cheap transportation. alot of people can make a living using the cheap fuel/cheap car to make some income. Subisidized food, cheapers services and on and on.

In the west you pay up to 40-50% direct income tax (which was supposed to be a temporary tax to pay for ww1). Then depending on country pay another 10-20% of their income on various sales/vat/fuel/ carbon to literally farts (new zealand). in the west you cant breathe without the government charging a tax for it.

nobody in Iran pays taxes in the same universe as westerners. Ahmadinejad caused the bazaris who pay no tax to go on a mass protest and close their shops when he introduced a 3% VAT. Before he was forced to cancel it.

In the history of Iran, these sentences have never been spoke by any Iranian. Ever.

"I actually did very well last year for myself" "The price of gas is so cheap, Literally the 2nd or 3rd cheapest on earth" "Thank god the government hardly charges us any taxes" "maybe i should pay my fair share into society, since i use subisidized fuel, utilities, roads, infastracture, etc etc...."

Iranians are ungrateful people in my opinion on average. In the history of Iran, this sentence has never ever been uttered:

We do have that nagging ungrateful nature in our nation to never be satisfied. Remember those oil-price protests? Even right now I have people in my family who would nag over 0.05 USD/liter. Apparently they want to drive for even cheaper or for free while they are at it.

This "Apollon" character aka "Markus S" threatened me with legal action for expressing my views on the Ukraine conflict.

Behold everyone. Western "freedom of speech" and democracy in action.

Kindly show this to your friends in Iran especially those who have been saying literally everything they wished, using any type of language they wished against the Islamic Republic, the Supreme Leader etc, without having to worry about anything.

t5.jpg

Last edited:
This weirdo is a lifelong mental crack ROFL

This type has posted tons of borderline statements over the years in different online forums including Iranian ones, and I happen to keep an entire dossier filled with relevant screenshots, including of what he purported to be personal photographs. He used to troll Iranian forums under the handle "Markus S" (I have tons of circumstancial indications to this effect stemming from writing style and so on).

Last edited:
This type has posted tons of borderline statements over the years in different online forums including Iranian ones, and I happen to have an entire dossier filled with related screenshots, including of what he purported to be personal photographs. He used to troll Iranian forums under the handle "Markus S" (I have tons of circumstancial indications to this effect stemming from writing style and so on).

Report his @ss to Waz/Legend/Irfan Baloch.

Very nicely put together

I have become exausted personally trying to explain to everyone and their mother over and over again the difference between ppp to gdp.

How macro economic benefits of dirt cheap fuel are never taken into account. From households not spending half their income on energy, to cheap transportation. alot of people can make a living using the cheap fuel/cheap car to make some income. Subisidized food, cheapers services and on and on.

In the west you pay up to 40-50% direct income tax (which was supposed to be a temporary tax to pay for ww1). Then depending on country pay another 10-20% of their income on various sales/vat/fuel/ carbon to literally farts (new zealand). in the west you cant breathe without the government charging a tax for it.

nobody in Iran pays taxes in the same universe as westerners. Ahmadinejad caused the bazaris who pay no tax to go on a mass protest and close their shops when he introduced a 3% VAT. Before he was forced to cancel it.

In the history of Iran, these sentences have never been spoke by any Iranian. Ever.

"I actually did very well last year for myself" "The price of gas is so cheap, Literally the 2nd or 3rd cheapest on earth" "Thank god the government hardly charges us any taxes" "maybe i should pay my fair share into society, since i use subisidized fuel, utilities, roads, infastracture, etc etc...."
1.Government gives its authority to central bank and central bank shares some of its power with other banks and allow them to create money.they use this power to create money more than Iran's growth. this extra money over time creates inflation.how this artificially generated inflation through such system is not "tax" ?It's tax with extra steps.

2.Government workers and bazaaries pay their taxes monthly and annually.

3.Anyone who buys goods and services through POS machine pays tax directly.

4.If you buy something imported government already took its share out of it and you pay extra for it.

(1)In last decade inflation was somewhere between 25-50% .
(2)Amount of tax depends on income of workers and Bazaries 0-20%.(need source)
(3)depends on goods and services 0-15%.(need source)
(4) like 3 but this time 0-300%.(need source)

*(I have memory issues I can't remember these numbers correctly and these are subjects that I do remember. )

امارات سومین راکتور هسته‌ایش رو هم امروز سوخت تزریق می‌کنه بهش
اماراتی که یک دهم ایران هم نیست چهار برابر ایران برق هسته‌ای تولید می‌کنه
باز بشینید از سیاست‌های هسته‌ای ایران تعریف و تمجید کنید​

Back
Top Bottom