What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Two recent videos with two polar opposites making their points.

This journalist really stuck it to Bolton LOL This guy basically advocates for every war to go on forever and refuses to take any blame any time they innevitably lead to failure.

George Galloway is basically John Bolton's polar opposite. Imagine a debate between these two, especially on the Palestinian issue. I would pay to see that. "Iran is a modern, powerful adversary... If you can't defeat the Taliban, (which he refers to as "ragged assed men with small weapons, conveying themselves around on bicycles") then who are you to threaten Iran"

you know what they say about John Bolton:
"John Bolton never saw a war he did not like"...lol:cheers:

True story of how there Iranian border guards kept the invasion of RED ARMY at bay for 48 hours....God bless their souls.
1629889324528.png

1629889395547.png

1629889418079.png

1629889449698.png

1629889515444.png

1629889543512.png

1629889659968.png

Iran-Soviet union border bridge,

Last edited:
Anyone knows how to submit a complain to FATAH police about some twitter journalists like https://twitter.com/Khaaasteh ?

His latest tweet is totally false and damaging to our national security/reputation.

@Muhammed45 @SalarHaqq

Sorry brother, I'm not familiar with the procedure.

This said, I wonder if they'd take any action against the user. What the guy is claiming, basically, is that there are Iranians who under similar circumstances would act like the Afghans we saw at Kabul airport... Now it's unfortunately true that some Iranians have fallen victim to western propaganda, and the journalist could invoke this in his defense, in the sense that he is not condoning it.

Also, similar circumstances would imply that Iran is occupied by the US, that civil war between a US-installed collaborator regime and local guerillas has raged for twenty years and that the Americans then decide to withdraw, which is just purely hypothetical and not rooted in actual reality (hence why I believe there was no point to this entire debate).

All this being said, of course I think he should not have posted this, because while some Iranians may be westernized (and a token few might even collaborate with hypothetical western occupiers), others definitely aren't (while the immense majority would rise against any occupying force) and the guy's comment is abusively generalizing.

1629905136730.png

This is what the Isrealis are saying Iran's total defense spending is. According to them, it would be nearly on par to France which is quite high.

Just posting for discussion purposes, I am not saying they are 100% accurate. In fact they very well could just be lies/propaganda but worth discussing.

Numbers are obviously wrong in my opinion because of the exchange rate stated.

View attachment 772981

This is what the Isrealis are saying Iran's total defense spending is. According to them, it would be nearly on par to France which is quite high.

Just posting for discussion purposes, I am not saying they are 100% accurate. In fact they very well could just be lies/propaganda but worth discussing.

View attachment 772981

If we take 32 billion for the year 2020 from this graph It represents 5% of iranian GDP for that year ( GDP OF 628 BILLION FOR 2020). So it is a bit higher than the average...US spend 3.7% of GDP and Saudi spend more than 8% of GDP on military.

View attachment 772981

But i can believe it- Iran runs and maintains a large military empire. And that exchange rate really might even lower, because of domestic production and labor and no/low foreign currency use. MIlitary preparadness is obv a govt priority, Iran has many, powerful(some) enemies...but the recent reports about Iran creating more USD Millionaires recently that most other countries in the world and being #14 of richest millionaires list in the world, while udner sanctions, that means Iran has a BIGGER economy than people probably accept. For 1 Iran is selling ALOT ofoil and gas...everybody needs it - fuk all this sanctions talk, Iranian petro products are moving out through all of Iran's borders, Afghanistan relies on Iran for a big chunk of its petroleum, China sales are high now, just more secretively done, so Iran is probaly maing $xxx Billions from oil and gas yearly now.
I dont believe westerners have enough of the relevant information to analyze Iran's economy correctly.

If we take 32 billion for the year 2020 from this graph It represents 5% of iranian GDP for that year ( GDP OF 628 BILLION FOR 2020). So it is a bit higher than the average...US spend 3.7% of GDP and Saudi spend more than 8% of GDP on military.
There is no way Iran is spending more on military than America, even in terms of GDP or any other metric!
Either way, the country should spend far more on military than it currently do and be more efficient with the money too.

There is no way Iran is spending more on military than America, even in terms of GDP or any other metric!
Either way, the country should spend far more on military than it currently do and be more efficient with the money too.
If the Israeli graph is correct (big if since I thought iran military budgets was around 20 billion not 32 )..then 5% of GDP is a good number for a country like iran being threatened every day...also remember one dollar of iranian money buys the same military hardware that US pays 10 for it.

If the Israeli graph is correct (big if since I thought iran military budgets was around 20 billion not 32 )..then 5% of GDP is a good number for a country like iran being threatened every day...also remember one dollar of iranian money buys the same military hardware that US pays 10 for it.
I do hope that there is more being spent by Iran, it's just very difficult to think it is more than the US spending in any comparison. On the other hand, I guess the US economy is so massive that the "official" ~$700 billion per anum spending might actually account for only 3-4% of gdp afterall...

According to this nonsense Iran's military spending is just below what France spends, on par with Japan and just above South Korea. So Iran would be the 9th largest military spender on earth.

Nonsense. You have to take the real exchange rate into account. Israeli's will try anything to make Iran look like a boogeyman. What a joke.

Actually looking at military spending as share of GDP, Oman is no 1 (8.8%), Saudi no 2 (8%), Israel is no 5 (5.3%), Azerbaijan no 9 (4%)

In 2021 Iran is expected to spend 14 or 15 billion on the military according to credit sources like tradingeconomics.com or globalfirepower.com. That would place Iran at no 20 in the world.

Here is the list

View attachment 772981

Last edited:

Iran foreign minister: Asia, neighbors our priority
Top Iranian diplomat says his priority as the new foreign minister is to expand ties with neighboring countries. In a message posted on Instagram, Hossein Amir Abdollahian added the ministry under his command will pursue balanced, dynamic and smart foreign relations based on mutual respect.

Last edited:
Suicide bombings reported at Kabul airport. 13 casualties reported thus far with scores more injured

Americans and Afghan civilians were killed. Several Afghan children and Taliban guards were also among the dead. Scores more were injured including several US troops.

This is believed to be the work of an ISIS offshoot known as ISIS-K or ISIS Khorasan in Afghanistan

If the headchoppers from Syria are able to make their way to Afghanistan, they have new jihadistan to grow and re arm....right next to Iran’s borders.

Let’s hope this doesn’t happen.

Afghans are a hopeless bunch. The airport just got suicide bombed. Civilian casualties apparently. This is a pathetic nation with pathetic people. They themselves are to blame for their crude brutish nature and the blame for the pathetic state of the afghan nation lies on each and every afghan. Total fools

Back
Top Bottom