What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1629736601875.jpeg

Judging by the graphs, I would guess that Iran is halfway through the 5th wave at the moment.

i.jpg
i2.jpg

The USA, 1000+ a day are dying and it looks as if things are just getting started.

u.jpg

By now 20% of the population in Iran have received 1 shot, more than 6% have received 2 shots. All together Iran has given out 20 million doses of vaccines.

Taiwan just rolled out its very own Covid-19 vaccine. Obviously their supplies from the west were not sufficient. This is a very controversial topic, but in the end, Iran made the right choice pursuing its own domestically made vaccines.

It's easy to point the finger and blame politicians but in the current climate, the entire world has a "every man for himself" / lone wolf type of mentality. It's essentially a rat race, which makes it extremely difficult to acquire vaccines in large quantities. Never mind overcoming the logistics and distribution issues associated with vaccinating a country of 80 million people.

v.jpg
v2.jpg

US hit 1700 deaths for Corona virus, a more than 3 month peak. Seems like the delta variant has hit the US now? Cases continuously rise.

Almost triple the 7 day average in Iran which makes sense given the population difference. Our people are also much healthier than the average American.

Looks like many people are getting vaccinated in Iran, @sha ah curious on your opinion if we will hit the peak soon in Iran while the US will start to be getting worse and worse.

Last edited:
There seems to be quite a bit of hype around the Panjshir valley as the last bastion of resistance against the Taliban. It's true that the Taliban were never able to conquer the Panjshir valley in the past. However in the past the Panjshir valley was part of a much larger coalition (the northern alliance) which had supply lines extending into Tajikistan. This time, they're completely surrounded on all sides and Massoud is asking foreign countries for backing but I highly doubt if the Americans want to risk any more weapons falling into Taliban hands, not to mention the tense situation at the airport gives the Taliban leverage in this regard. Therefore time is certainly not on the side of Massoud and Saleh.

What the fuk is this mambo jambo.. You have gone completely mental.. It reminds me about that duck who thinks she is a swan. You are from a different country to the one you claim here or atleast assume to be.. :p:
how about you go and be busy about the surrendering army of Pakistan (71)? Why do u have to bring ur nose to the Iranian thread? you guys are irrelevant with a broke economy nd obsolete low funded military. GO be busy with ur irrelevant topics.

There seems to be quite a bit of hype around the Panjshir valley as the last bastion of resistance against the Taliban. It's true that the Taliban were never able to conquer the Panjshir valley in the past. However in the past the Panjshir valley was part of a much larger coalition (the northern alliance) which had supply lines extending into Tajikistan. This time, they're completely surrounded on all sides and Massoud is asking foreign countries for backing but I highly doubt if the Americans want to risk any more weapons falling into Taliban hands, not to mention the tense situation at the airport. Therefore time is certainly not on the side of Massoud.

He has overplayed his hand and TB have already entered the city. TB against faced stiff resistance or atleast most resistance in cities like Herat, Lasgar-kah and Kandahar and Mazar Sharif to some extended these were the stand-out clashes.. Panjshir doesn't have the numbers or supplies these cities enjoyed which is why they were fighting TB for over a week..
how about you go and be busy about the surrendering army of Pakistan (71)? Why do u have to bring ur nose to the Iranian thread? you guys are irrelevant with a broke economy nd obsolete low funded military. GO be busy with ur irrelevant topics.

Unfunded military?.. We can raze Bangladesh from the history books and from the world map entirely just in 90 seconds Dhaka will be laying in heap of ruins, Talk about unfunded..

Last edited:
He has overplayed his hand and TB have already entered the city. TB against faced stiff resistance or atleast most resistance in cities like Herat, Lasgar-kah and Kandahar and Mazar Sharif to some extended these were the stand-out clashes.. Panjshir doesn't have the numbers or supplies these cities enjoyed which is why they were fighting TB for over a week..

Unfounded military.. We can raze Bangladesh from the history books and from the world map entirely just in 90 seconds Dhaka will be laying in heap of ruins
We could do this , we could do that. Im sure YOU COULD. IM SURE YOU CUD SLEEP IN ANGELINA JOLIE'S BED IN YOUR WET DREAM.

We cud do this, we cud do that, We could raze this and that. We cud conquer Alexandra Daddario's womanhood. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Anyone can fantasize whatever they want with the stupid mind they possess. But what about reality? You speak of razing Bangladesh from the history books in 90 seconds? HEY IDIOT, its Bangladesh who defeated you in the 71 war. You surrendered to tiny Bangladesh. Your army cowered and surrendered to Bangladeshi farmers. On dec 16, 71.... IN OUR CAPITAL DHAKA.... you cowered and shivered like a bunch of babies and surrendered and LOST THE WAR.

THAT IS THE REALITY. THAT IS IN ALL THE HISTORY BOOKS. WHILST IN THE PAGES OF YOUR FANTASTICAL MIND YOU TALK ABOUT RAZING THE NATION WHO ACTUALLY RAIZED YOUR OWN ARMY AND CAUSED YOU TO SURRENDER. GET OUTTA HERE !!!!
1971_1450264043_725x725.jpg

We could do this , we could do that. Im sure YOU COULD. IM SURE YOU CUD SLEEP IN ANGELINA JOLIE'S BED IN YOUR WET DREAM.

We cud do this, we cud do that, We could raze this and that. We cud conquer Alexandra Daddario's womanhood. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Anyone can fantasize whatever they want with the stupid mind they possess. But what about reality? You speak of razing Bangladesh from the history books in 90 seconds? HEY IDIOT, its Bangladesh who defeated you in the 71 war. You surrendered to tiny Bangladesh. Your army cowered and surrendered to Bangladeshi farmers. On dec 16, 71.... IN OUR CAPITAL DHAKA.... you cowered and shivered like a bunch of babies and surrendered and LOST THE WAR.

THAT IS THE REALITY. THAT IS IN ALL THE HISTORY BOOKS. WHILST IN THE PAGES OF YOUR FANTASTICAL MIND YOU TALK ABOUT RAZING THE NATION WHO ACTUALLY RAIZED YOUR OWN ARMY AND CAUSED YOU TO SURRENDER. GET OUTTA HERE !!!!

Jezz.. You are to unstable for this forum me thinks.:lol:

You wanted independence plus there is no land link between and far apart plus logistically nightmare back than and it was 50 years ago and keeping a brotherly nation forcefully was never gonna work out and happy that you got the independence in the end.

But I can end you today if I chose to do so.. Do you disagree with this?

Jezz.. You are to unstable for this forum me thinks.:lol:

You wanted independence plus there is no land link between and far apart plus logistically nightmare back than and it was 50 years ago and keeping a brotherly nation forcefully was never gonna work out and happy that you got the independence in the end.

But I can end you today if I chose to do so.. Do you disagree with this?
You will end me ? why dont u go ask mommy about me first?

Moron: "we will raze this...swallow that... eat this...chew that"
Reality : "Hello moron, let me give u a history lesson."
Moron (halfway thru the lesson) : "Can I use the bathroom please?"

How pathetic you are. :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note though, I have nothing against pakistan. I always supported them in their struggle. Hope you guys prosper to a great extent.

Last edited:
What the fuk is this mambo jambo.. You have gone completely mental.. It reminds me about that duck who thinks she is a swan. You are from a different country to the one you claim here or atleast assume to be.. :p:
are you one of falcon29's dummy accounts? cuz you sound just like him so just wanted to confirm.

You will end me ? why dont u go ask mommy about me first?

Moron: "we will raze this...swallow that... eat this...chew that"
Reality : "Hello moron, let me give u a history lesson.
Moron (halfway thru the lesson) : "Can I use the bathroom please?"

How pathetic you are. :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note though, I have nothing against pakistan. I always supported them in their struggle. Hope you guys prosper to a great extent.

Okay. Bangladesh is a superpower now..
1629742201184.png

But aside from Jokes Bangladesh is actully turning into a regional power congrats with that

are you one of falcon29's dummy accounts? cuz you sound just like him so just wanted to confirm.

Whenever there is nothing to post in Nairaland you come here to troll.. I see what you are doing:lol:

Attachments

• 1629742140572.png
    1629742140572.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 17
Okay. Bangladesh is a superpower now..
View attachment 772418

But aside from Jokes Bangladesh is actully turning into a regional power congrats with that

Whenever there is nothing to post in Nairaland you come here to troll.. I see what you are doing:lol:
I got to say, you are also pretty full of bs yourself.

You claimed Iran has 200,000 troops in Syria which any donkey can realize that is impossible, reality was no more than a few thousand axillary forces because of the difficulty in supply chain and logistics, and you insist on it because you want to satisfy your anti-Iran biases even when I prove you wrong when I mentioned it was the combined regional force mostly concentrated in Iraq and Yemen. Then you say Iran has a bad history of warfare, yet Iran is probably one of the few nations of the world with several classified empires over it's course of history stretching 2500 years. This country under economic embargo and arms embargo is fighting harder than any other country in the world for it's place at the big boy table with unprecedented pressure. You will not find more tenacious or sacrificial people than Iranians in the whole world. These are people who under arms embargo did not have enough RPG7's to fight and instead strapped grenades' around their waist to jump under tanks. These are the Iranian people you criticize. You have no clue about Iran or it's people.

Back
Top Bottom