What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

13 killed by suicide bombing at Kabul airport. ISIS-K is said to be responsible for the attack.

Oh against US soldiers I thaught you were talking about Afghan civilians
Rest in peace to them :(. Their is no honor behind these kind of shameful attacks.

This criminal act should not go unpunished and a major sign for things to come in Afghanistan unfortunately. We will likely be hearing this kind of news for a long time. Not sure who is responsible yet, could be ISIS-K, could be but unlikely to be Taliban involvement. If I remember right the head of the CIA met with Taliban leaders just 2 days ago. Their is also no way for anyone to stop such attacks either without a very good intelligence apparatus.

I wouldn't give a damn about US soldiers though, on any other day they'd be eager to kill us(Iranians) or anyone else in the region.

Rest in peace to the innocent people. Occupiers deserve death.

I wonder who will be hit now? They are talking about some imaginary ISIS-K version.
I don't even know man, all I am saying is

Seal the border, Afghanistan is impossible to solve

And I don't see anyone in nieghborhood supporting ISIS, they're just a mix of foreign fighters and some real hardcore former Taliban- cannot form a government but won't let a government be stable

These fighters faught with Talibs but now Talibs are the government they wouldn't/don't want them in Afghanistan anymore, that's why Uighgars, parts of TTP are all seen with an ISIS flag

So I don't know if one should help Talibs in countering these creatures cause at the end of the day ISIS in Afghanistan is made up of islamist jihadist groups from nieghborhing countries - they're a threat to everyone in tiger neighborhood

Or let Talibs take care of them, as they're the same thing as them or Afghanistan is too much of a mess for anyone to get involved with

I don't even know man, all I am saying is

Seal the border, Afghanistan is impossible to solve

And I don't see anyone in nieghborhood supporting ISIS, they're just a mix of foreign fighters and some real hardcore former Taliban- cannot form a government but won't let a government be stable

These fighters faught with Talibs but now Talibs are the government they wouldn't/don't want them in Afghanistan anymore, that's why Uighgars, parts of TTP are all seen with an ISIS flag

So I don't know if one should help Talibs in countering these creatures cause at the end of the day ISIS in Afghanistan is made up of islamist jihadist groups from nieghborhing countries - they're a threat to everyone in tiger neighborhood

Or let Talibs take care of them, as they're the same thing as them or Afghanistan is too much of a mess for anyone to get involved with

Some might not agree with me, but I am not even sure if Afghanistan is really a country or a region.

Country is very divided and tribal unlike many of the neighboring states, it does not have unity and I am doubtful if the people of Afghanistan consider themselves Afghans first or if they consider themselves Pashtun, Tajik, Hazara etc...

You can't run a country like this properly. To much instability, no integration of peoples and non-homogenous society. Who ever is in charge they will always face militant opposition. It's pretty hopeless in my opinion. Talibs will always have opposition, and anyone else whose in charge will have talib opposition. 99% of countries do not have this kind of militant opposition internally.

People might not like this, but Afghanistan being absorbed by it's neighbors would likely provide stability and more prosperity than continuing like this. about 0.1% chance of happening though.

Some might not agree with me, but I am not even sure if Afghanistan is really a country or a region.

Country is very divided and tribal unlike many of the neighboring states, it does not have unity and I am doubtful if the people of Afghanistan consider themselves Afghans first or if they consider themselves Pashtun, Tajik, Hazara etc...

You can't run a country like this properly. To much instability, no integration of peoples and non-homogenous society. Who ever is in charge they will always face militant opposition. It's pretty hopeless in my opinion. Talibs will always have opposition, and anyone else whose in charge will have talib opposition. 99% of countries do not have this kind of militant opposition internally.

People might not like this, but Afghanistan being absorbed by it's neighbors would likely provide stability and more prosperity than continuing like this. about 0.1% chance of happening though.
I agree with you but who will take who and how it will impact the demographics of the nieghborhing countries if they absorb Afghanistan

Pak can take Pashtuns

But this can be an issue cause if we take thier Pashtuns, that means iranic population can start to equal the indo aryan population

Thus challenging the decades of hegammany by the indic groups, now integration of this population with the country is very good capital is filled with Pashtuns, our cabinet is mostly pashtun, our PM is pashtun who plays up his heritage a lot

But at the end of the day due to sheer numbers it was always a senior partner and junior partner relationship but bringing millions of iranic groups means the power equilibrium would shift, resulting in a power struggle

So I can see them coming in maybe even intergerating but it'll create a power struggle, clash of people groups leading to instability

Centeral Asian republics should most certainly take parts of Afghanistan, they'll fit right in

For Iran I don't which groups should Iran take, except for Baloch and maybe Hazaras I can't see another natural fit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom