What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I remember when Antarinejad was in power, this shia Pakistani kid who really loved Iran was telling me that Iran is going to force its Jews to wear a star of David on their cloaths to show everyone they are not Moslem!!!!

I couldnt believe the bullcrap zionist lies he had fallen for.....this is the pattern I have seen all the time with Most Pakistanis.....they get fooled too easy by the bullsh¡t they hear....
Islam is inclusive, anyone who says the Shahadat, be they Sunni, Shia, Zaydi, Salafi, etc. is a Muslim. We cannot take that away..

Obviously we don't support injustice as a Pakistani nation, that is why we supported Iran against Iraq's illegal invasion.

This is also why we support Azerbaycan against Armenia's unjust occupation of Muslim Turk land and eviction of 800,000 Azeris.

We don't even recognize Armenia, just as we don't recognize Israel.

I have known several Iranian Azaris who have visited Azarbademjoon....and they all say that the Azeris are NOT Moslem in ANY way except in name only.

Last edited:
Islam is inclusive, anyone who says the Shahadat, be they Sunni, Shia, Zaydi, Salafi, etc. is a Muslim. We cannot take that away..

Obviously we don't support injustice as a Pakistani nation, that is why we supported Iran against Iraq's illegal invasion.

This is also why we support Azerbaycan against Armenia's unjust occupation of Muslim Turk land and eviction of 800,000 Azeris.

We don't even recognize Armenia, just as we don't recognize Israel.
but can you understand Irans position that azerbaijan is acting against Irans political intrests and that it's very dangerous for Iran to let azernaijan win this war.
would pakistan be ready to let another nation to threat pakistan with ethnic uprising and cannibalize pakistan into pieces? would pakistan allow it's neighbour to let pakistans enemies build a military base there and threating pakistan sending drones over? do you think in that moment that the pakistani political elite would care if the oder country is a muslim country or not? no they would fo what is best for pakistans intrets wheter the others are muslim or not. i don't like it either muslims shouldn't fight each other but thats the reality. history showed us that geopolitics and economy is always prior to relegion and culture.
guys i appologize for my english. i write very fast and never check the text before i post. :)

I remember when Antarinejad was in power, this shia Pakistani kid who really loved Iran was telling me that Iran is going to force its Jews to wear a star of David on their cloaths to show everyone they are not Moslem!!!!

I couldnt believe the bullcrap zionist lies he had fallen for.....this is the pattern I have seen all the time with Most Pakistanis.....they get fooled too easy by the bullsh¡t they hear....

That kid is wrong, Islam teaches us to respect our religious minorities, actually there are many Ahadith related to the topic.

Pakistan has a large Christian population.

Iran has a large Jewish population.

Both should be respected.

I have known several Iranian Azaris who have visited Azarbademjoon....and they all say that the Azeris are NOT Moslem in ANY way except in name only.

That applies to many Muslim countries these days. Albania, Bosnia, Russian Muslims, Turks, Azeris.

I am sure just like parts of Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi, that Tehran has its fair share of liberal, atheist, apostate culture.

Islam, however, has made it clear that anyone who says the Shahadat is a Muslim.

Sometimes I get flak from some people who try to label me as pro-Shia for my views on this forum, but this is the proper view.

There is a large population of Iran which would like to see peace and brotherhood between Azerbaycan and Iran, we even have some on this forum.

but can you understand Irans position that azerbaijan is acting against Irans political intrests and that it's very dangerous for Iran to let azernaijan win this war.
would pakistan be ready to let another nation to threat pakistan with ethnic uprising and cannibalize pakistan into pieces? would pakistan allow it's neighbour to let pakistans enemies build a military base there and threating pakistan sending drones over? do you think in that moment that the pakistani political elite would care if the oder country is a muslim country or not? no they would fo what is best for pakistans intrets wheter the others are muslim or not. i don't like it either muslims shouldn't fight each other but thats the reality. history showed us that geopolitics and economy is always prior to relegion and culture.
guys i appologize for my english. i write very fast and never check the text before i post. :)

I completely understand Iran's reservations, but it needs to co-opt Azerbaycan and not isolate it. Iranian policymakers messed up here.

You have a large and well-integrated Azeri Shia Muslim population in Iran, to the point that even your supreme leader is Azeri.

This issue can become very dangerous, very quickly for Iran.

Gaining the trust of Turks and Azerbaycan'is back should be priority number one for Iran.

Let Syria and Iraq sit in the backburner, the only solution will be a political settlement.

That is why I try not to beat you too much about Azerbaycan.

The problem is the openly Islamophobic, fascist regime in Armenia.
no it doesnt but the state is the state nd thats wat matters nd the state is secular. However, there is one state thats Islamic, IRAN. Its also the only country with an islamic constitution.

What about Afghanistan today under Taliban? What about Pakistan?

All three of us are Islamic republics. We have all influenced each other.

To give some examples, Maulana Maududi and Allama Iqbal had a tremendous influence on Ali Shariati.

Syed Djamaluddin al Afghani (actually Iranian) had a tremendous influence on Egypt, Ottoman Empire, Afghanistan, and the subcontinent.

Sheikh Khomeini (grandson of a Kashmiri scholar, Syed Ahmad Hindi) in turn had a major influence on Pakistani Deobandi scholars such as Maulana Taqi Usmani and Maulana Sami ul Haq which directly influenced the worldview of the Taliban.

Then also there is a long list of Turk, Afghan, and Persian Islamic scholars which have influenced our region (Southwest Asia, Eurasia.)

Last edited:
I completely understand Iran's reservations, but it needs to co-opt Azerbaycan and not isolate it. Iranian policymakers messed up here.

You have a large and well-integrated Azeri Shia Muslim population in Iran, to the point that even your supreme leader is Azeri.

This issue can become very dangerous, very quickly for Iran.

Gaining the trust of Turks and Azerbaycan'is back should be priority number one for Iran.

Let Syria and Iraq sit in the backburner, the only solution will be a political settlement.

That is why I try not to beat you too much about Azerbaycan.

The problem is the openly Islamophobic, fascist regime in Armenia.

What about Afghanistan today under Taliban? What about Pakistan?

All three of us are Islamic republics. We have all influenced each other.

To give some examples, Maulana Maududi and Allama Iqbal had a tremendous influence on Ali Shariati.

Syed Djamaluddin al Afghani (actually Iranian) had a tremendous influence on Egypt, Ottoman Empire, Afghanistan, and the subcontinent.

Sheikh Khomeini (grandson of a Kashmiri scholar, Syed Ahmad Hindi) in turn had a major influence on Pakistani Deobandi scholars such as Maulana Taqi Usmani and Maulana Sami ul Haq which directly influenced the worldview of the Taliban.

Then also there is a long list of Turk, Afghan, and Persian Islamic scholars which have influenced our region (Southwest Asia, Eurasia.)

Iran even condemed armenia publicly for occupying azerbaijan territories.
unfortunatly azerbaijan forgot it's ethnic and religous background. they rather help turkey and israel against Iranian intrests. i mean the only reason israel has a base there is Iran, so aliyev knows that, but still he allowed them. thats a direct action against Iran.
and for the Iranian azeris, yes there are some who would like seperate north Iran but thats by far not the majority. same with Iranian kurds. there parties who would like to see a ethnic fight in Iran but they are sitting in other countries and try to organize uprising, which failed till now cause thats a very small part of those people who go to the streets.

Their hatred of Iran due to insecurity complex has started to really gush out. They find it hard to accept that Iran is leading the resistance nd not their donkey infantries from Afghanistan and other places.
Fully agree.

Something else they are mad about is that the West hasnt succesfully dismembered or disintegrated Iran, DESPITE THEIR BEST CONSISTENT EFFORTS....Some of these Pakistanis like the troll that just showed up WOULD LOVE to see a US air campaign against Iran(and then they will conveniently forget "they are all Muslims")....cuz they went and got nukes, but it didnt change anything for them, and they still depend on US for weapons and aid, they are mad that Iran isnt doing worse than them despite being under sanctions and US doing its best to shut down Iranian....smh....so i fully agree with you- Iran's ideology and strategy is too advanced for regional countries...he even lied in that AZ-Armenia thread by saying that 40% of Iran are Azerbaijanis, but @SalarHaqq showed Iran is 11% Azeri, so i've seen ALL the manipulation- he will ask you why you are mixing religion and politics but thats him projecting because thats what he does. He made a bogus claim on that thread(uses so many fallacies)and when i destroyed his argument he went religious on me along the lines of "you are not a Muslim".....what does that have to do with our argument??? you got him right though that he's too emotional, thats why i have to leave him alone here, because he will start some bad arguments, then when i finish them off, he will go report me to a mod, like those brats in school who misbehave and then lie to their parents when they come to pick them up...smh.

It is very likely this troll hates Christians. He is now frequently referring to me as a "Nigerian Christian"....which is VERY suspicious because 99% of people on PDF dont refer to Christians that way. This might also explain why he is SOOOOO into supporting Azerbaijan....because Azerbaijan is killing CHristians in its war....the signs are showing...

Nigerian Isayy, Shah se zyada Shah ka wafadar.

Anyone who insults and degrades Pakistan will be reported by us, esp in threads having nothing to do with Pakistan.

Iran even condemed armenia publicly for occupying azerbaijan territories.
unfortunatly azerbaijan forgot it's ethnic and religous background. they rather help turkey and israel against Iranian intrests. i mean the only reason israel has a base there is Iran, so aliyev knows that, but still he allowed them. thats a direct action against Iran.
and for the Iranian azeris, yes there are some who would like seperate north Iran but thats by far not the majority. same with Iranian kurds. there parties who would like to see a ethnic fight in Iran but they are sitting in other countries and try to organize uprising, which failed till now cause thats a very small part of those people who go to the streets.

All valid points, thanks for sharing.

I pray that in the future Azerbaycan and Iran are the best of friends.

However when we see Armenia occupying Azeri land, that should be distressing for all of us.

Last edited:
this manipulative troll with lie to attack Iran, then come here and say his only issue is the Iranian govt.

Look at what he's saying about Iran:
1602371022178.png

Last edited:
Some of these Pakistanis like the troll that just showed up WOULD LOVE to see a US air campaign against Iran(and then they will conveniently forget "they are all Muslims")....cuz they went and got nukes, but it didnt change anything for them, and they still depend on US for weapons and aid, they are mad that Iran isnt doing worse than them despite being under sanctions and US doing its best to shut down Iranian.

Look at this vehement anti-Pakistanism oozing out of every crevice of his body.

How sad you are, a Nigerian Christian, spending your life on a Pakistani forum trying to demean Pakistan any way possible.

You see @Philosopher this has nothing to do with Iran. Iranians are our brothers and minor disagreements between us will be ironed out, but this Islamophobe is here with an agenda to turn Muslims against each others.

For your info, Nigerian user, Pakistan has always supported Iran whenever sanctions have been put on them. Our nuclear scientist was put under house arrest for helping Iran develop its nuclear program..

Turkey also has done its part to help Iran skirt sanctions, and Turkish bankers are in jail for it.

We will never support any invasion of our neighbor Iran, regardless of what issues we may have in Chabahar.

Pakistan has consistently opposed Arab and Iranian rivalry in the region and refused to be a part of the coalition in Yemen for a reason.

You futile attempts will always fail.

We Muslims at the end of the day love each other, despite all these differences.

Nobody attacks Pakistan, they just attack your BAD arguments, and when that hurts you , you turn around and say they are either attacking Muslims(if they are CHristian) OR say they are attacking Pakistan(if they are non Pakistanis)....there is a method to this manipulation...it would escape my eyes if it had better logic to it.

Fully agree.

Something else they are mad about is that the West hasnt succesfully dismembered or disintegrated Iran, DESPITE THEIR BEST CONSISTENT EFFORTS....Some of these Pakistanis like the troll that just showed up WOULD LOVE to see a US air campaign against Iran(and then they will conveniently forget "they are all Muslims")....cuz they went and got nukes, but it didnt change anything for them, and they still depend on US for weapons and aid, they are mad that Iran isnt doing worse than them despite being under sanctions and US doing its best to shut down Iranian....smh....so i fully agree with you- Iran's ideology and strategy is too advanced for regional countries...he even lied in that AZ-Armenia thread by saying that 40% of Iran are Azerbaijanis, but @SalarHaqq showed Iran is 11% Azeri, so i've seen ALL the manipulation- he will ask you why you are mixing religion and politics but thats him projecting because thats what he does. He made a bogus claim on that thread(uses so many fallacies)and when i destroyed his argument he went religious on me along the lines of "you are not a Muslim".....what does that have to do with our argument??? you got him right though that he's too emotional, thats why i have to leave him alone here, because he will start some bad arguments, then when i finish them off, he will go report me to a mod, like those brats in school who misbehave and then lie to their parents when they come to pick them up...smh.

And yet iran cant provide u with a forum and hence u basically live on a Pakistani forum and then bad mouth Pakistan. In urdu we call people like u namak haram.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom