What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am not emotional, but I am looking at the ground and at 20% reconquest of Occupied territories by Azeris.

You raised a particular number of casualties, that is what I contested. I am sure you will be here in the next few month/years, yes? Give it some more time then you will see exactly what I meant by my comment of Azeris continuing to bleed to the point that they will be forced to make concessions. I have seen enough conflicts to realise the realities of these wars. These cinematic concepts of "victory" people have seldom mirror reality.

I had a good opinion of you, but what is with this drama?

If your opinion on me depends on me blindly supporting the likes of Azerbaijan for superficial reasons, then I take it you never truly understood my political stance. I support Pakistan, but not nations that deliberately harbour the enemies of Iran, such as Azerbaijan for their anti-Iran agenda. Many of our Pakistani friends here are supporting Azerbaijani for highly superficial reasons.

So what if we disagree on politics, you will defend an ID who abuses Pakistan all over this forum?

Who are you referring you? 925boy?

I have not called for his ban, but I have reported his uncalled for abusive statements against Pakistan, like many other Pakistanis. Should we not have that right on PDF?

What abusive posts are you referring to? can you show me some? I have read many of his comment and he is generally grounded and objective.

Their hatred of Iran due to insecurity complex has started to really gush out. They find it hard to accept that Iran is leading the resistance nd not their donkey infantries from Afghanistan and other places.

I dont think ive been aggressive at all. I only pushed back wen they came over with hatred and wanted to raid Iranian pantry at night. Quite honestly, For the last couple weeks sum people have ganged up on Iran and have said things that Iranians wudnt preemptively say about Pakistan or others.

And to tell you the truth, You have been their leader in this. As soon as any Iranian thread is pulled up then they show up and start bashing Iran. We never did that to you did we? Do we show up in ur damn threads and talk Shiit about Pakistan ? Tell me. Please Bro, be honest. These ppl dont like the fact that Iran is the real leader in the middle east.

For as long as Ive followed pdf, ive never seen such shameful behaviour from users. Its 100% total and utter hate. We never Talk bad about pakistan unless its a damn brawl thats going on. And why shud we? What has Pakistan done to us? Its a muslim state. Its a Country we all support. But you People, the way you guys been acting is absolutely shameful

We can talk about it later. I don't really expect to reason with you.

I defended you previously, not because I agree with your views, but mainly to know what makes a Bangladeshi so patriotic for Iran, a country which has absolutely no bearing on BD, one way or the other.

Yet you will see here that I never once uttered any racial abuse against Iranians or advocated the destruction of Iran. My disagreements are solely with Iranian foreign policy in the Muslim world.

My problem here is those who abuse Pakistan and support Indian propaganda on this forum.

Obviously if the Nigerian Christian member was banned, moderation has found issue with his posts against our Pakistani government, military, and people.

As for those complaining about Pakistani presence on this forum, scroll up and read the website you are on.

:rofl:

I am going to continue speaking out against unjust and toxic foreign policies of the Iranian government and its proxies.

Just get used to it.
The Azerbaijanis have been pushed by the Turks to get involved in this campaign

There is no proof of this, and it also doesn't explain the Armenian attacks which started the whole conflict. At the UN, for the past few years, Aliyev has been asking the world community to put an end to Armenian weapons build-up and rhetoric.

Armenians were still under the impression this Azerbaycan was the same one from 1990s. They thought it would be a walk in the park.

You raised a particular number of casualties, that is what I contested. I am sure you will be here in the next few month/years, yes? Give it some more time then you will see exactly what I meant by my comment of Azeris continuing to bleed to the point that they will be forced to make concessions. I have seen enough conflicts to realise the realities of these wars. These cinematic concepts of "victory" people have seldom mirror reality.

The casualty figure was posted by AZ gov, so you can take it or leave it.

We can debate that issue in the relevant thread.

If your opinion on me depends on me blindly supporting the likes of Azerbaijan for superficial reasons, then I take it you never truly understood my political stance. I support Pakistan, but not nations that deliberately harbour the enemies of Iran, such as Azerbaijan for their anti-Iran agenda. Many of our Pakistani friends here are supporting Azerbaijani for highly superficial reasons.

It is solely related to the poster in question.

Your opinion on Azerbaycan has no bearing on me, actually I expect you to support Iran and Armenia.

What abusive posts are you referring to? can you show me some? I have read many of his comment and he is generally grounded and objective.

You seem to be in the dark about it. You could talk with mods about the posts which get him banned. You will see a consistent pattern.

He is not being reported for pro-Iran posts, but for anti-Pakistan ones.

Last edited:
Many of our Pakistani friends here are supporting Azerbaijani for highly superficial reasons.

They have supported us through thick and thin, we have very deep defense ties, and learn from one another.

In Pakistan's world, faithful allies are difficult to come by. We have been backstabbed by both Gulf Arabs and Iranians in the past.

Turks and Azerbaijanis have stood with us in our worst times and spoken in favor of us and our cause in Kashmir at every opportunity, without any fear.

If we do not support them in their time of need, truly we would not be able to face Allah swt, Rasulullah saws, and our elders.

We can talk about it later. I don't really expect to reason with you.

I defended you previously, not because I agree with your views, but mainly to know what makes a Bangladeshi so patriotic for Iran, a country which has absolutely no bearing on BD, one way or the other.

Yet you will see here that I never once uttered any racial abuse against Iranians or advocated the destruction of Iran. My disagreements are solely with Iranian foreign policy in the Muslim world.

My problem here is those who abuse Pakistan and support Indian propaganda on this forum.

Obviously if the Nigerian Christian member was banned, moderation has found issue with his posts against our Pakistani government, military, and people.

As for those complaining about Pakistani presence on this forum, scroll up and read the website you are on.

:rofl:

I am going to continue speaking out against unjust and toxic foreign policies of the Iranian government and its proxies.

Just get used to it.
First and foremost, Yes it is a Pakistani forum . Indian propaganda shud not be parroted here And ppl using this forum may sumtimes criticize pakistani government policy but in no way shud they say demeaning things about Pakistan. Cuz its PDF afterall.

Second, you always like to mention after your strong opinions that you have a positive perspective of most Iranians. Well, with all honesty, Iranians on PDF dont have a positive perspective of you. Can you please ask the Iranians that like you the slightest bit to raise their hands? You wont be able to muster even a few. And that is for a reason.

You have full right to express your opinion against Iranian policy in the muslim world. Obviously, we view those opinions to be radical and we dont agree with it. But theres a certain way in which to express your opinions. A certain civilized way in which not to offend ppl and even make them really dislike you.

Also Just because you dont agree with The decisions of Iranian leadership doesnt mean that instability and flamebaiting shud be instigating on every Iranian thread.

Another hypocrisy of this is , People such as you can express their anti iran view wenever and however way u want. But if we criticise the Turkish Govt or the Pakistani Govt. policies then we get banned immediately. It happens to me , and i only spoke about a communist power.

and since you always parrot words like Pan Islamism and Islamic world and Ummah and what not, cud you please tell me how many muslims of turkic descent are in the communist death camps? and where and wen have you spoken against it? I got banned for it. so please the Fancy words. Lets not pollute those words in here.

First and foremost, Yes it is a Pakistani forum . And ppl using this forum may sumtimes criticize pakistani government policy but in no way shud they say demeaning things about Pakistan. Cuz its PDF afterall.

Second, you always like to mention after your strong opinions that you have a positive perspective of most Iranians. Well, with all honesty, Iranians on PDF dont have a positive perspective of you. Can you please ask the Iranians that like you the slightest bit to raise their hands? You wont be able to muster even a few. And that is for a reason.

You have full right to express your opinion against Iranian policy in the muslim world. Obviously, we view those opinions to be radical and we dont agree with it. But theres a certain way in which to express your opinions. A certain civilized way in which not to offend ppl and even make them really dislike you.

Also Just because you dont agree with The decisions of Iranian leadership doesnt mean that instability and flamebaiting shud be instigating on every Iranian thread.

Another hypocrisy of this is , People such as you can express their anti iran view wenever and however way u want. But if we criticise the Turkish Govt or the Pakistani Govt. policies then we get banned immediately. It happens to me , and i only spoke about a communist power.

and since you always parrot words like Pan Islamism and Islamic world and Ummah and what not, cud you please tell me how many muslims of turkic descent are in the communist death camps? and where and wen have you spoken against it? I got banned for it. so please the Fancy words. Lets not pollute those words in here.

You obviously are ignited, so please don't quote me about this issue again.

I am only talking about one issue here, which is the Nigerian poster.

Everything else is irrelevant to me.

How is the weather in Dhaka?
You have full right to express your opinion against Iranian policy in the muslim world.

According to you, I don't.

But if we criticise the Turkish Govt or the Pakistani Govt. policies then we get banned immediately.

Take it up with the Mods.

They have supported us through thick and thin, we have very deep defense ties, and learn from one another.

What supports? Care to name a few?

In Pakistan's world, faithful allies are difficult to come by. We have been backstabbing by both Gulf Arabs and Iranians in the past.

Looking at geopolitics through the prims of "backstabbing" is a rather naive and will always mean you're finding yourself being "backstabbed" by nations. Why? because everyone seeks their own interest and nothing stays the same in life. It was not that long ago that Pakistanis were supporting Saudis like they are supporting Turkey today. Let me break it to you, eventually you'll address the same sort of disappointment against Turkey as well. Thus it is best to stop looking at the world in such inane terms.

Turks and Azerbaijanis have stood with us in our worst times and spoken in favor of us and our cause in Kashmir at every opportunity, without any fear.

So this is it? this is the extent of their "support"? words? As if Saudis had not done that in the past? Saudis did far more for Pakistan physically than Turkey has and ever will (you'll see) and yet look where you are today in terms of how most of you view the Saudis.

If we do not support them in their time of need, truly we would not be able to face Allah swt, Rasulullah saws, and our elders.

Barging into the conflicts that do not actually have anything to do with your country because of such sentimental reasons will backfire. You're acting as if Turkey and Azerbaijan will go to war for Pakistan. These nations will only tell you what they think you want to hear. If you choose to live in an altered sense of reality, then I cannot stop you, however my advise to you is purely out of a good will effort. It's up to you what you do with it.

What supports? Care to name a few?

Looking at geopolitics through the prims of "backstabbing" is a rather naive and will always mean you're finding yourself being "backstabbed" by nations. Why? because everyone seeks their own interest and nothing stays the same in life. It was not that long ago that Pakistanis were supporting Saudis like they are supporting Turkey today. Let me break it to you, eventually you'll address the same sort of disappointment against Turkey as well. Thus it is best to stop looking at the world in such inane terms.

So this is it? this is the extent of their "support"? words? As if Saudis had not done that in the past? Saudis did far more for Pakistan physically than Turkey has and ever will (you'll see) and yet look where you are today in terms of how most of you view the Saudis.

Barging into the conflicts that do not actually have anything to do with your country because of such sentimental reasons will backfire. You're acting as if Turkey and Azerbaijan will go to war for Pakistan. These nations will only tell you what they think you want to hear. If you choose to live in an altered sense of reality, then I cannot stop you, however my advise to you is purely out of a good will effort. It's up to you what you do with it.

Kashmir, our war with India, and defense of the Pakistani homeland are our main issues.

Chabahar was a slap to all three.

Before that, I was very pro-Iran, and then after this, I had to re-evaluate my preconceived notions.

As far as Azerbaycan support and ties, that is better suited to the Pakistani sections, I am sure our defense people can answer your queries.

You obviously are ignited, so please don't quote me about this issue again.

I am only talking about one issue here, which is the Nigerian poster.

Everything else is irrelevant to me.

How is the weather in Dhaka?

According to you, I don't.

Take it up with the Mods.

Listen man, ive gotta defend my allegiance. I know you and I have the exact same agenda. We are just on the opposite sides of the coin. You have been a friend to me here since day one and i havent forgotten that. We can always have our debates , it may even go abit further than that. But it doesnt mean How I see you changes. So I consider you my friend like I always did.

I know whatever it is that you seek is a good agenda. I want the same. But a coin always has two sides brother.

The weather is terribly hot and humid.

Kashmir, our war with India, and defense of the Pakistani homeland are our main issues.

Chabahar was a slap to all three.

Before that, I was very pro-Iran, and then after this, I had to re-evaluate my preconceived notions.

Iran is not anti-Pakistan. This is what matters. In actuality, Iran as a state sees Pakistan as a friendly state. Those issues regarding Chahbahar etc have been discussed to their max here already.

I have told you and others here this many times that Pakistan will always have far more in common with Iran than it will with Turkey, Saudi Arabia etc. Those two nations are artificial and new and in the context of history, I doubt will last. But guess which of your neighbours has been around for 1000's of years as a civilisation and will remain for so in the future? In the long term. Iran and China will start to play increasingly bigger roles for Pakistan. You're seeing the hints of it already via the Iran-China deal which will undoubtedly benefit Pakistan.

So regardless of whatever suspicions you think you have against Iran, focus long term and realise Iran will ultimately play far bigger roles for your country than any of these other Islamic country that you think have your back.

As far as Azerbaycan support and ties, that is better suited to the Pakistani sections, I am sure our defense people can answer your queries.

Thanks, however I am more than aware of these histories hence why I rejected any strong underlying reasons for a overt and strong Pakistan reaction. Perspective can differ yes, but objectively speaking, I stick to my view from earlier.

Wow, well thanks for this analysis, i was a bit confused myself- i kept wondering why Azerbaijan was having "so much action" against ARmenia but not really going anywhere with it.....wow....some Pakistanis are going to have nervous breakdown if Azerbaijan doesnt win, I DONT GET IT...for whaat???? I think Iranian govt has played this war out well so far.....not revealing hands, not taking side visibly....stopping protests internally. BTW< i think protests have become a trend....cuz everyone does it now, whether its needed or planned or not, some just happen...so i'm basically saying some protests are fake too.

the only reason they want azerbaijan win so hard is cause they hate to see how Iran is getting more influence and everyday. and they don't relize that it's not only Iran but more the politic the zions play against Iran brings Iran everyday to a better position. some ppl blaming Iran for sending troops here and there, but they don't see that if it wouldn't be for the wrong u.s. and western politics in the region Iran wouldn't need to send troops into other countries. it's not our fault that these politics and action took by the western and zionist goverments was a benefit for us.
the funny thing it's the same ppl here in this forum complaining against shia and now they stand behing azerbeijan like there is no tomorrow. hypocrites. same like the terrosist who fighting alongside azerbaijan. in syria their behead shias and know they fight with shias in azerbaijan. so for those members here who think syria iraq are secretarian wars now please open your eyes. it's all about geopolitics!

the only reason they want azerbaijan win so hard is cause they hate to see how Iran is getting more influence and everyday.

False. Has nothing to do with Iran, and actually Iran should support AZ too.

the funny thing it's the same ppl here in this forum complaining against shia and now they stand behing azerbeijan like there is no tomorrow.

Pakistan has the largest Shia population after Iran, and most Pakistani Shias support Azerbaycan unanimously.

However our policies are non-sectarian, we don't care about that, for us Azerbaycan is our fellow Muslim nation.
Iran is not anti-Pakistan. This is what matters. In actuality, Iran as a state sees Pakistan as a friendly state. Those issues regarding Chahbahar etc have been discussed to their max here already.

I have told you and others here this many times that Pakistan will always have far more in common with Iran than it will with Turkey, Saudi Arabia etc. Those two nations are artificial and new and in the context of history, I doubt will last. But guess which of your neighbours has been around for 1000's of years as a civilisation and will remain for so in the future? In the long term. Iran and China will start to play increasingly bigger roles for Pakistan. You're seeing the hints of it already via the Iran-China deal which will undoubtedly benefit Pakistan.

So regardless of whatever suspicions you think you have against Iran, focus long term and realise Iran will ultimately play far bigger roles for your country than any of these other Islamic country that you think have your back.

Thanks, however I am more than aware of these histories hence why I rejected any strong underlying reasons for a overt and strong Pakistan reaction. Perspective can differ yes, but objectively speaking, I stick to my view from earlier.

I agree, these are basically temporary setbacks and I don't think anti-Pakistan policies are intrinsic to Iran.

During Ahmed Nejad era, we had excellent ties and he is still very popular in Pakistan.

These are the kind of posts which I see and say that you are definitely very pro-Pakistan, I am glad to read it.

I think that we need to judge Pakistan's relationship with Turks, Azerbaycan, Arabs, and Iranians independent of each other. We do not have any major issues with either and try to be a voice of peace for all sides.

However India is definitely our red line. We will never accept anyone allowing, supporting, or harboring Indian terrorists against us.

It is in the interest of Iran to join the growing nexus of Turkey, Pakistan, Azerbaycan, and Taliban. Coupled to that, CPEC and China, it will free Iran from isolation.

I wish some new visionary leaders would come in Iran who would push past these roadblocks.

Last edited:
False. Has nothing to do with Iran, and actually Iran should support AZ too.

Pakistan has the largest Shia population after Iran, and most Pakistani Shias support Azerbaycan unanimously.

However our policies are non-sectarian, we don't care about that, for us Azerbaycan is our fellow Muslim nation.

How exactly are they your fellow Moslem nation?

They allow gay marriage and Homosexual parades, but never religioues parades....they are best friends with Israel and have said they dont care about the Palestinians...they have regularly destroyed popular Mosques and imprisoned imam...... how how the fuk in your head are they Moslems in any way?

Also, if they were Moslem and rapist Murderers, you would still support them cause they call themselves Moslem? So you are so simple minded that you bliendly support people without analysing the realities?

They allow gay marriage and Homosexual parades, but never religioues parades....they are best friends with Israel and have said they dont care about the Palestinians...they have regularly destroyed popular Mosques and imprisoned imam...... how how the fuk in your head are they Moslems in any way?

Also, if they were Moslem and rapist Murderers, you would still support them cause they call themselves Moslem? So you are so simple minded that you bliendly support people without analysing the realities?

Islam is inclusive, anyone who says the Shahadat, be they Sunni, Shia, Zaydi, Salafi, etc. is a Muslim. We cannot take that away..

Obviously we don't support injustice as a Pakistani nation, that is why we supported Iran against Iraq's illegal invasion.

This is also why we support Azerbaycan against Armenia's unjust occupation of Muslim Turk land and eviction of 800,000 Azeris.

We don't even recognize Armenia, just as we don't recognize Israel.

Thats sumthing that Ive been saying to them since day one. But they have a unique sense of logic where logic itself is upside down :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::partay::chilli::chilli::chilli::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom